Fashion and Beauty

When do u shop?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

alicefer88

Groupbie

alicefer88

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 3:34am | IP Logged
When do u shop? When u know there's a big sale /offer at a Mall? When you need to buy? Or just simply when u want to because ur a shopaholic?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "When do u shop?" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.ava

Goldie

.ava

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
I just go whenever I feel like toTongueEmbarrassed I work at MAC and anothing store, both are in the mall so I just wait till I go on break and shop as much as I wantBig smile

Ava

.Jiya.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Jiya.

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 3:04am | IP Logged

- Ahh i shop when i feel like it.
shopping helps you forget stress and depression. - no joke.
i go:
-when im bored 
- when i need something
-when theres a sale
basicly i go all the time ROFL

mins97

mins97

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Jiya.

- Ahh i shop when i feel like it.
shopping helps you forget stress and depression. - no joke.
i go:
-when im bored 
- when i need something
-when theres a sale
basicly i go all the time ROFL

i kno rite it does help u forget stress and depression ! that is true for me! and i go when i am bored , to hang out with friends, when there is a sale.!

Vedika126

IF-Rockerz

Vedika126

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
every saturday i go shopping. Here in germany there are lot of places to shop. I prefer to buy when stuff is on sale but if i need anything urgently like leggins or shoes i just buy them.

chan.barbie

chan.barbie

Posted: 01 August 2010 at 6:35am | IP Logged
im a shopaholic....bt i cant shop all d tym cos i dont earn myself.......usually i shop wen i need....Unhappy.........bt i luv shoppin.....

Jiannax143

IF-Rockerz

Jiannax143

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
i'm a shopaholic lol if you know me then it wasnt even necessary to post this but 9 out of 10 times when u ask what i did that ay one of the answers includes shopping
its pretty bad loll but i live in socal and the shopping is literally the best next to NYC

-Nemo-

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top