Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starchase thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
oh wow thanxs desu for postin this. its so weird seein a full wedding movie of a star hehehe. lovely wedding!
waterlily_126 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sallufanno1

srk aamir both was not seen in the video

i do not think aamir attended the wedding but i thought srk did .😕
Okay I think I spotted Ranbir with the red turban thingie (every other male is wearing pink though) in the crowd. I swear! I need to watch it again to make sure.

Anyway, I loved how Tabu went straight to Karishma and hugged her so tightly. Lol...she was also hugging her ex Sanjay Kapoor. Seems like she could care less what others think, thats so genuine of her. The Khanna boys seemed uncomfortable but its cute how they both went forward and congratulated Karishma. And lol at Kareena pulling shy Vivek towards Karishma. Haha...typical Kareena.
ScarredLife thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
So I saw the wedding and the whole time I felt wow - is this the way the "rich & famous" get married? It was wonderful to see so many faces on the "off-screen" persona. To see that they're all interacting with each other without a script in hand... ;-) So the dialogues are truly ginuwine. ;-) But at the same virtue (and this might be because of the camera man) it didn't look like it was managed properly. I mean to have everyone bombard the bride & groom the moment the weddding is over. The moment they set down - everyone started to come to them to congratulate them. It's nice & sweet but it didn't feel like it was part the plan.

And in all honesty they did not look like a couple in love. Sanjay Kapur just looks out of it. I've never seen RK house but with the amount of people that were invited versus the area (square footage) was just too tight...

As the saying goes for the film industry - the actors & actresses wed the best on screen then off screen. And that was so true here... I wish someone would leak AB baby's and Ash's wedding video.... I'd love to see that...
Originally posted by: abhishah

So I saw the wedding and the whole time I felt wow - is this the way the "rich & famous" get married? It was wonderful to see so many faces on the "off-screen" persona. To see that they're all interacting with each other without a script in hand... ;-) So the dialogues are truly ginuwine. ;-) But at the same virtue (and this might be because of the camera man) it didn't look like it was managed properly. I mean to have everyone bombard the bride & groom the moment the weddding is over. The moment they set down - everyone started to come to them to congratulate them. It's nice & sweet but it didn't feel like it was part the plan.

And in all honesty they did not look like a couple in love. Sanjay Kapur just looks out of it. I've never seen RK house but with the amount of people that were invited versus the area (square footage) was just too tight...

As the saying goes for the film industry - the actors & actresses wed the best on screen then off screen. And that was so true here... I wish someone would leak AB baby's and Ash's wedding video.... I'd love to see that...

And in all honesty they did not look like a couple in love. Sanjay Kapur just looks out of it.

WORD. Throughout the entire wedding, I felt like Karishma was the lamb being led to slaughter. There was some sort of sadness in her eyes despite the smile. Its funny because their marriage did almost fall apart shortly thereafter. Sanjay is a notorious womaniser but looks like Lolo has resigned herself to her fate now. She always came across as the submissive daughter out of the two always dominated by the mother. Good thing Kareena has her own mind and does what she likes instead of following the norms whether its dating the then poor star kid or now painting the town red with a 40 something father of 2. Lolo the docile one and Bebo the domineering these two sisters are poles apart from each other.
ladygaga thumbnail

From what I have heard they both are childhood friends so they do have some history together. I think it was a smart decision than marrying Abhishek... She seems happy in her marital bliss and doesn't wanna turn back and even look towards bolly.. haha good for her!

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
really   but most of them r wearing red ..

Originally posted by: xetaxeta

Okay I think I spotted Ranbir with the red turban thingie (every other male is wearing pink though) in the crowd. I swear! I need to watch it again to make sure.

Anyway, I loved how Tabu went straight to Karishma and hugged her so tightly. Lol...she was also hugging her ex Sanjay Kapoor. Seems like she could care less what others think, thats so genuine of her. The Khanna boys seemed uncomfortable but its cute how they both went forward and congratulated Karishma. And lol at Kareena pulling shy Vivek towards Karishma. Haha...typical Kareena.

KWRocks. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wait
Tabu dated Karisma's husband ?
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
im sure they were talking abt sanjay kapoor anil kapoors brother 

Originally posted by: KWRocks.

Wait

No not Lolo's husband. I was referring to Anil Kapoor's brother Sanjay Kapur.