Users

Frequent Posters

mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: krystal_watz

OBJ:

"check you siigy"...it is "offensive"

The thing is, mahajan is a wife-beater and a felon...besides a druggie casanova. Dimpy knew that in full when she tied the phaansi knot with him. She in turn, had done it for money and some plum Candy projects. She's also a Honey-bee, as proved from the "message" fiasco. πŸ˜‰ When she refused to show the message to hubby even after he went the WWE way

So both are shitty crapholes, in a nutshell. Lock them away somewhere in Timbuctoo or Outer Mongolia, and save the public and Impoverish the Media of them. πŸ˜†

No, they are taboo words and I'm using them in my siggy  πŸ˜ƒ If you want i'll censor the n word.

haha, he really is a loser lol...
I think Angie said something similar to - 'Without knowing the full circumstance one shouldn't pass judgments', and I agree with that completely. That being said, domestic violence is domestic violence, and it should not be tolerated irrespective of who has done it and to whom.
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: PhoeniXof_Hades

I think Angie said something similar to - 'Without knowing the full circumstance one shouldn't pass judgments', and I agree with that completely. That being said, domestic violence is domestic violence, and it should not be tolerated irrespective of who has done it and to whom.

Even if a domestic quarell a man should not hit a woman or drag them by the hair.
He shuld be caned and jailed; if possible, hanged as well.
mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Summer3

Even if a domestic quarell a man should not hit a woman or drag them by the hair.
He shuld be caned and jailed; if possible, hanged as well.

I'll hit my woman and drink my booze. then I'll ask her to bend down so I can put my legs on her back and watch tv coz I'm a REAL MAN.

jk πŸ˜•
Originally posted by: old-black-joe

I'll hit my woman and drink my booze. then I'll ask her to bend down so I can put my legs on her back and watch tv coz I'm a REAL MAN. 

jk πŸ˜•

Ok, allow ME then πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

You know vat, i'll bend you twice over and feed your arse to the dog⭐️
Roadrunnerz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^^ πŸ˜† Why didnt Dimpy do the same with Rahul
Summer3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazy_sunny

^^ πŸ˜† Why didnt Dimpy do the same with Rahul

Women can extract revenge many ways:

Jul 26, 2010

Maid spiked soup with pills

By Khushwant Singh

Windri Hartatik (above) was found guilty by District Judge Lim Wee Ming of administering the stupefying drug to Madam Mah Ah Choo, 79, in December 2009. -- PHOTO: SINGAPORE POLICE FORCE

A MAID, who laced a soup with 10 sleeping pills so that her employer would fall asleep and not find fault with her work, was jailed a year on Monday.

Windri Hartatik was found guilty by District Judge Lim Wee Ming of administering the stupefying drug to Madam Mah Ah Choo, 79, in December 2009.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Bhajanvir Singh asked the court not to show leniency to the Indonesian because employers and their family members need to be protected from violent maids. He said that Windri had abused the trust placed in her by her employer and had poisoned an elderly and very vulnerable victim.

During the six-day trial that started in April, Madam Mah told the court that while Windri would help herself to the fish and vegetable dishes, she would give the soup a miss on some occasions. The widow, who lived with the maid in a house in Paya Lebar Crescent, had earlier testified how for over a year, she would doze off within minutes of having a meal. She also found it difficult to wake up at her usual time of 6am.

On Dec 9, Madam Mah had taken a pork rib soup prepared by her maid. The retiree did not suspect anything. However, the next morning, she suffered a bout of giddiness and nearly collapsed at a supermarket. She had to be helped by staff and returned home with the maid in a taxi.

After resting, Madam Mah confronted Windri, who admitted to adding 'medicine' to the soup, to make Madam Mah sleep more and stop her from inspecting and finding fault with the maid's work. The widow reported to police on Dec 22.

Summer3 thumbnail

Aug 3, 2010

Charlie Sheen admits assault

The assault case

Sheen, dressed in a dark suit, shirt and purple tie, entered the county courthouse after waving and blowing kisses to the crowd outside, and flashing a peace sign. Inside the courtroom, he smiled and thanked a supporter who said, 'We love you.' 'I'm very grateful to the court and to the people of Pitkin County,' he said in a statement after the hearing. 'I look forward to complying with the court's decision, getting on with my life and putting this behind me.'

In handing down the sentence, Judge Boyd said that allowing Sheen to focus on what happened and why it happened 'is the best opportunity for the community to be safe.' Brooke Mueller Sheen had told police that the actor threatened to kill her and brandished a knife after she told him she wanted a divorce. Charlie Sheen said they had argued but denied threatening her.

Sheen told police he was upset by the divorce threat. He previously went through a bitter divorce and custody battle with his ex-wife Denise Richards.

Within a week of Sheen's arrest, he and Mueller Sheen both said they wanted to reconcile. In February, they hugged in an Aspen courtroom after a judge modified a restraining order that kept them from contacting each other.

Since the incident, both have completed alcohol rehab programs, and Mr Galanter has said they've been sober for months.

Gloria Allred, the Los Angeles attorney of a former Aspen police officer who responded to Sheen's dispute, said after the hearing that she was appalled. She said an appropriate sentence would have been jail time.

'Spousal assault and battery is a very serious crime and needs to have serious consequences,' Ms Allred said. 'The only thing missing from his sentence is the red carpet as he goes on probation with adoring fans and applause.' It was not the first run-in with the law for Sheen, the star of films such as 'Platoon,' 'Wall Street' and 'Hot Shots!' He agreed last month to return to 'Two and a Half Men' for two more seasons.

In December 1996, he was charged with attacking a girlfriend at his Southern California home. He later pleaded no contest and was placed on two years of probation. Ms Allred also represented the victim in that case.

In 1998, his father, actor Martin Sheen, turned him in for violating his parole after a cocaine overdose sent him to the hospital. He was ordered to undergo a rehabilitation program. -- AP

Charlie Sheen was sentenced to 30 days in a rehabilitation center, 30 days of probation and 36 hours of anger management classes. -- PHOTO: AP

ASPEN (Colorado) - CHARLIE Sheen pleaded guilty Monday to assaulting his wife during a Christmas Day argument in exchange for a plea deal with no jail time and more serious charges dropped.

The 'Two and a Half Men' actor was sentenced to 30 days in a rehabilitation center, 30 days of probation and 36 hours of anger management classes. He has 30 days to make arrangements for his sentence at Promises Treatment Center in California, though whether he will have to report there remains in question. Sheen's attorney, Yale Galanter, said the actor already has spent 93 days at Promises this year and that the center could choose to credit that time toward his sentence.

'Credit for time served is absolutely on the table,' Mr Galanter said. 'How much credit he gets is up to Promises.' The centre declined to comment, citing client privacy, and said it was not unusual for those with drug and alcohol offenses to be sentenced to rehabilitation there.

Sheen's plea agreement called for Colorado prosecutors to drop a felony menacing charge and a criminal mischief charge in exchange for pleading guilty to a count of misdemeanor assault. The charges stem from a Christmas Day 2009 dispute with Brooke Mueller Sheen. Sheen was scheduled to plead guilty at a hearing in June, but that hit a snag over terms of a proposed work release program.

Mr Galanter had said that a previous agreement called for Sheen to serve 30 days in the Pitkin County jail in Aspen. District Attorney Martin Beeson said Sheen has no criminal record in Colorado and allowing him to avoid jail time was not unusual. He also said that the plea carries several long-term consequences that include Sheen not being able to possess firearms.

Ninth District Judicial Judge James Boyd gave Sheen credit for time spent in anger management classes. Richard Cummins, another Sheen attorney, said Sheen already completed 36 hours of anger management classes in California, though it would be up to the 9th Judicial District probation department to determine whether those can be applied to his Colorado case. -- AP

sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rahul Mahajan Abused his Wife: Is that even a debatable topic?πŸ˜†
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -JONAKI-

Dimpy and Rahul

May be it is friendship day that has prompted Dimpy Mahajan to forgive her abusive hubby Rahul Mahajan. A day after Dumpy left Rahul accusing him of physical torture, the 21-year-old is back into the Mahajan household.

Once the news of Dimpy being beaten up by Rahul was out, the media gathered around the Mahajan household looking to get answer from the volatile personality. After waiting for whole day Dimpy finally came out and obliged.

According to an eye witness, "Dimpy spoke briefly. All she said was that Rahul is regretting his actions, and she's willing to give him another chance. She believes that Rahul can change".

Before this took place it is learnt that Mahajan' manager allegedly blamed Dimpy's drinking habits as the reason behind the tiff.

That is a surprise considering that both Rahul and Dimpy love their wine. Dimpy recently celebrated her birthday, where the husband-wife drank to the hilt.

The Mahajans have now decided to seal their lips. Astrologers have predicted that divorce is imminent. We'll wait till the next round of bout.
</div>
<div>
<font color="#0099ff">www.tellycafe.com</font>

??There was an Astrologer who saw their kundalis on the show..At that time, the Pandit never said anything about the imminent divorce? Normally, astrologers can see such events in the KundaliπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰