Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chal_phek_mat thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I thought domestic abuse was not to be condoned no matter who the accuser or the victim.
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Domestic violence is a crime.Rahul should be sent to jail.
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: chal_phek_mat

I thought domestic abuse was not to be condoned no matter who the accuser or the victim.

So true. Granted that Dimpy may have married him for publicity reasons. However, if Rahul Mahajan is guilty of abusing his wife/wives. This is an extremely serious crime and must be addressed.

That being said Rahul Mahajan is not the only wife beater and his being a politicians son do not lessen or worsen the extent of the crime. Marital abuse/rape is reality for many people, and a social issue that needs resolution.
Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
What's so shocking in it?😆.....We all know why Dimpy and Rahul married each other....😆😉......But now Ms. Ganguly is sure to get some low budget films😉...
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Dimple may have married for so called publicity.But still don't have the right to abuse her.He should b sent to jail immediately.
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I feel its total nautanki. why is this notorious character given so much space by media...I blame rahul, Dimpy, media all for this bullshit news. these ppl want to live in media than in personal life....Both swayanwar showed by NDTV are fail in real life. I think thats difference between reality life and real life.. @ Dimpy, What were you expecting from a druggie.. You knew the past still you chose him for money and fame. Well i hope you leaned the lesson, Fame doesn't last long. Glamorous life is very very short. Hopefully you will choose wisdom over fame next time...😕

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Dimpy and Rahul

May be it is friendship day that has prompted Dimpy Mahajan to forgive her abusive hubby Rahul Mahajan. A day after Dumpy left Rahul accusing him of physical torture, the 21-year-old is back into the Mahajan household.

Once the news of Dimpy being beaten up by Rahul was out, the media gathered around the Mahajan household looking to get answer from the volatile personality. After waiting for whole day Dimpy finally came out and obliged.

According to an eye witness, "Dimpy spoke briefly. All she said was that Rahul is regretting his actions, and she's willing to give him another chance. She believes that Rahul can change".

Before this took place it is learnt that Mahajan' manager allegedly blamed Dimpy's drinking habits as the reason behind the tiff.

That is a surprise considering that both Rahul and Dimpy love their wine. Dimpy recently celebrated her birthday, where the husband-wife drank to the hilt.

The Mahajans have now decided to seal their lips. Astrologers have predicted that divorce is imminent. We'll wait till the next round of bout.
www.tellycafe.com
mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
"
That is a surprise considering that both Rahul and Dimpy love their wine. Dimpy recently celebrated her birthday, where the husband-wife drank to the hilt.
"

rofl

"Astrologers have predicted that divorce is imminent. "

oh so now ppl look at astrologers to check out such stuff?
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Payalia Interview Regrding this Issue

Rahul beat me up twice: Payal

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/site/Video/107397/39/Videos/rahul-beat-me-up-twice-payal.html
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dimpy should file a police complaint against Rahul and get him arrested. Thode din thaane mein rahega to akal thikaane aa jaayegi uski.