Rahul Mahajan abused his wife

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Mumbai:  Mumbai: Kolkata-based model Dimpy Ganguly has walked out of her four-month-old marriage to Rahul Mahajan, son of BJP leader Pramod Mahajan, alleging domestic violence.

Dimpy had married Rahul with much fanfare on the Imagine TV reality show "Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jayega" in March this year.

"Rahul beat me up early on Thursday morning after waking me up to know the contents of a message that had beeped on my phone. When I asked him to go back to sleep, he flew into a rage and began hitting me. He punched, kicked and dragged me by hair," the 22-year-old model told a TV channel.

Rahul could not be reached over phone for his comments.

This is the second time that Rahul, who was also involved in a drug abuse case, has been accused of domestic violence.

His first wife Shweta Singh, who was his childhood friend, had accused him of physically abusing her. The couple got divorced in 2008 after which Rahul participated in Colors' reality show "Big Boss". He continued to be in the limelight for his closeness with co-contestants Monica Bedi and Payal Rohatgi.

Incidentally, Rohatgi too has alleged harassment by Rahul, saying he has been calling her asking for a second chance.

"I just don't want to be harassed anymore. That's about it. I don't want to speak to him. He is a married guy," Rohatgi said.

Senior BJP leader Pratap Ashar, a close associate of Pramod Mahajan who was present at the live wedding function of Rahul and Dimpy, refused to be drawn into the controversy saying that he did not know anything.

It's really shocking that he abused his wife, I'm glad Dimpy is not with him now. What do you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Alright... none of the duo is dudh ka dhula in here, frankly! 🀣 🀒

The Dimpy girl needs publicity and the Rahul guy is used to this! πŸ˜† Men, I tell you!! πŸ˜† No wonder, women are called survivors!

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I don't understand why and how guys beat their wives up, after marrying her and bringing her home! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ .. Do they even know the trust with which the lady marries and walk's into a new house to live with him..?? 🀒

And I agree with Kanky.. πŸ˜†

I somehow feel that she's crying out for publicity! :P  .. Why complain to the media while you can file a divorce/file a case(LOL) against Rahul and finish it off without all this drama??  
ruky786 thumbnail
init just get it over and done with
niki_09 thumbnail
d same thing had happend with his first wife ....knowing all that she married him🀒 ......thats what happens when u don think b4 u take such a big step. 😲 ...just take a divorce n cum out of his house already πŸ˜• ......dunno why he beats all his wifes....if he has a prob with women why does he marry them..... 😳 πŸ˜•
mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Chandler bing says:

"Could this BE more obvious?"
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

I don't understand why and how guys beat their wives up, after marrying her and bringing her home! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ .. Do they even know the trust with which the lady marries and walk's into a new house to live with him..?? 🀒

And I agree with Kanky.. πŸ˜†

I somehow feel that she's crying out for publicity! :P  .. Why complain to the media while you can file a divorce/file a case(LOL) against Rahul and finish it off without all this drama??  

Getting married to a public figure that to like RAHUL MAHAJAN means you so want publicity, there can be no other reason provided, marrying the man with extraordinarily devilish and irritating laughter is sorta paranormal! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If you marry Rahul despite knowing his "history" then you deserve it. πŸ˜† But then who knows who is telling the truth...aajkal pata nahi kisika ki kaun kya bol raha hai.

Lekin mujhe ek baat hazam nahi huyi ki apne aap ko "Progressive" kehne ka dhol peetne waale NDTV channel ne Rahul jaise namoone ko liya hi kyon.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
They are both ' nut cases' they so deserve each otherπŸ˜†
ruky786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

They are both ' nut cases' they so deserve each otherπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†