Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Mumbai:  Mumbai: Kolkata-based model Dimpy Ganguly has walked out of her four-month-old marriage to Rahul Mahajan, son of BJP leader Pramod Mahajan, alleging domestic violence.

Dimpy had married Rahul with much fanfare on the Imagine TV reality show "Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jayega" in March this year.

"Rahul beat me up early on Thursday morning after waking me up to know the contents of a message that had beeped on my phone. When I asked him to go back to sleep, he flew into a rage and began hitting me. He punched, kicked and dragged me by hair," the 22-year-old model told a TV channel.

Rahul could not be reached over phone for his comments.

This is the second time that Rahul, who was also involved in a drug abuse case, has been accused of domestic violence.

His first wife Shweta Singh, who was his childhood friend, had accused him of physically abusing her. The couple got divorced in 2008 after which Rahul participated in Colors' reality show "Big Boss". He continued to be in the limelight for his closeness with co-contestants Monica Bedi and Payal Rohatgi.

Incidentally, Rohatgi too has alleged harassment by Rahul, saying he has been calling her asking for a second chance.

"I just don't want to be harassed anymore. That's about it. I don't want to speak to him. He is a married guy," Rohatgi said.

Senior BJP leader Pratap Ashar, a close associate of Pramod Mahajan who was present at the live wedding function of Rahul and Dimpy, refused to be drawn into the controversy saying that he did not know anything.

It's really shocking that he abused his wife, I'm glad Dimpy is not with him now. What do you think?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rahul Mahajan abused his wife" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Alright... none of the duo is dudh ka dhula in here, frankly! ROFL Dead

The Dimpy girl needs publicity and the Rahul guy is used to this! LOL Men, I tell you!! LOL No wonder, women are called survivors!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

koolkat97Shipra_SOfTheHeartAngelic_Jkrystal_watzruky786nisha80

Angel-likeDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 4:27am | IP Logged
I don't understand why and how guys beat their wives up, after marrying her and bringing her home! Thumbs Down .. Do they even know the trust with which the lady marries and walk's into a new house to live with him..?? Dead

And I agree with Kanky.. LOL

I somehow feel that she's crying out for publicity! :P  .. Why complain to the media while you can file a divorce/file a case(LOL) against Rahul and finish it off without all this drama?? Wacko 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

baz786krystal_watzruky786

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 5:06am | IP Logged
init just get it over and done with

niki_09

Goldie

niki_09

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 5:15am | IP Logged
d same thing had happend with his first wife Ouch ....knowing all that she married himDead ......thats what happens when u don think b4 u take such a big step. Shocked ...just take a divorce n cum out of his house already Confused ......dunno why he beats all his wifes....if he has a prob with women why does he marry them..... Stern Smile Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

mr.ass

IF-Rockerz

mr.ass

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Chandler bing says:

"Could this BE more obvious?"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arman_kash4everruky786

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

I don't understand why and how guys beat their wives up, after marrying her and bringing her home! Thumbs Down .. Do they even know the trust with which the lady marries and walk's into a new house to live with him..?? Dead

And I agree with Kanky.. LOL

I somehow feel that she's crying out for publicity! :P  .. Why complain to the media while you can file a divorce/file a case(LOL) against Rahul and finish it off without all this drama?? Wacko 

Getting married to a public figure that to like RAHUL MAHAJAN means you so want publicity, there can be no other reason provided, marrying the man with extraordinarily devilish and irritating laughter is sorta paranormal! LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_SAngel-likeDevilruky786

SolidSnake

IF-Rockerz

SolidSnake

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 8:20am | IP Logged
If you marry Rahul despite knowing his "history" then you deserve it. LOL But then who knows who is telling the truth...aajkal pata nahi kisika ki kaun kya bol raha hai.

Lekin mujhe ek baat hazam nahi huyi ki apne aap ko "Progressive" kehne ka dhol peetne waale NDTV channel ne Rahul jaise namoone ko liya hi kyon.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_SOfTheHeartAngel-likeDevilkrystal_watzPerfangel5655

Post Reply New Post

Go to top