Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Sapna fans ka-Bidaai ki Anthim Bidaai (Page 5)

Poll Question: You want Bidaai to end if Sara and Kinshukh doesn't return?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
62 [63.27%]
36 [36.73%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

zee10

IF-Rockerz

zee10

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
guys this is my pov : sara khan and kinshuk mahajan are the actors who was in  bidaai. it doesn't me they are the whole bidaai team... there r many people who worked hard to bring bidaai what it is today..... as we know kinshuk diciest him self to leave the show...   i like kinshuk mahajan, but as an actor he should not live the show... coz a actor must face any character as a challenge.... but kinny didn't do it... but thanks for kinny parul got an opportunity show her talent... as i believe parul chauhan is a very talented actors in Indian television industry.. but when she is with kinny she didn't get much chance to show her talent ...  but after apoorvas entry she got  a good co-star to show her talent...( parul is very good in face-ail expressionist )   

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslansami01anizorApoorvaFanshanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sapna fans ka-Bidaai ki Anthim Bidaai (Page 5)" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tamushi

Goldie

tamushi

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Phir Gade murde ukhadne lage log yahan! ohh ofcourse it's Bidaai Forum, it's bound to happen here. RS should have ended Bidaai with foursome with no leap, that's it . That would have been perfect ending. I don't think leap showed us any story which was not shown million times before.To tell the truth, I am glad that they ended it, would been million times more happy if they had ended it before leap also I really don't want any Bidaai sequel unless its with foursome and totally new story.RS misguided people by saying his shows are realistic, there is nothing realistic about leap.

I can see why Kinny as there was nothing new in the post leap story, again vasu trying to Alekh to make him better...., also even if he left, RS shouldn't have given such ridiculous ending to Ragvir post leap, he made mockery of Ragvir post leap.

zee10

IF-Rockerz

zee10

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
 kinny left bidaai coz he cant act a character of a 7 years old childes father...... so haw can we say he is a actor?????? 

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
you both are right but kinny and parul looks good together. sangad and kinrul are the best but kinshuk did wrong but it was rs mistake too the track was so bad after the leap but no matter what happen i want my foursome back in bidaai season 2 and i will get them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zee10

sami01

Coolbie

sami01

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
hmm what happened here....
one thing is certain....if by bhagwaan's grace we get anmol ragini back na...then i demand a new forum, a new beginning  and hopefully at least one mod who is apu's fan,one parul fan to keep things balanced..if all mods hate new entry with full force then it becomes  unfair...so apu needs a forum where mods r his fans like he had in past..only bidaai mein he had bad luck everywhere..ragini ne bhi caretaker samjha,forum walon ne jute chapal tamatar sab phenke.....
mods ne bhi soutela sa treat kiya...abhi bhi log nahi chookte....so
my request to GMods of IF if bidaai 2 comes with angini we want new forum and if it comes with kinrul ..i wil gracefuly leave the forum,and wont come back to taunt those who would be loving the show

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24poo_szee10shanti05

zee10

IF-Rockerz

zee10

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

one thing is certain....if by bhagwaan's grace we get anmol ragini back na...then i demand a new forum, a new beginning  and hopefully at least one mod who is apu's fan,one parul fan to keep things balanced..if all mods hate new entry with full force then it becomes  unfair...so apu needs a forum where mods r his fans like he had in past..only bidaai mein he had bad luck everywhere..ragini ne bhi caretaker samjha,forum walon ne jute chapal tamatar sab phenke.....
my request to GMods of IF if bidaai 2 comes with angini we want new forum and if it comes with kinrul ..i wil gracefuly leave the forum,and wont come back to taunt those who would be loving the show
same her diiCryCryCry i want anmol and ragini together....... 

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

So true
The people in this forum the "jodi fans " are such double standards

I have seen many enjoying with their   seperated fans else where and they come here and comment and say that the post leap was not required or the actor left since he did'nt like the storyline O yes  can an actor not miold himself to do challenging roles..

Now a days the demand is every actor needs to try different jodis otherwise he will be jobless

So whatever is on their plate they take otherwise they are happy to do other  shows. Thats the trend now so cursing Pd house to break jodi  or make them show that the new one dose'nt work  they know what they want

I really  had the most frustrated time here the amount iof insults Apu has had my my its a lesson for us fans and people who like Anmol and ragini jodi !!Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24zee10

tamushi

Goldie

tamushi

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
First post a instigating comment in at least 2-month old comparison post and then cry foul. Real maturity being shown here!!!!ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top