Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Sapna fans ka-Bidaai ki Anthim Bidaai (Page 3)

Poll Question: You want Bidaai to end if Sara and Kinshukh doesn't return?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
62 [63.27%]
36 [36.73%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suchitra_1

I don't care about bidaai anymore. For me its as good as Hamari devrani... in other words WHO CARES Show...

I have stopped watching it after Sadi's death.

I never watched (Hamari Devrani), but ur post is so funny LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rabees011tamushi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sapna fans ka-Bidaai ki Anthim Bidaai (Page 3)" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nazmobile

Goldie

nazmobile

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
It's true this show has become like Hamari Devrani...which is now a joke
Seriously what's the point in killing the LEADS OF THE SHOW
if you're that tired and bored and don't know what to do then simple just end the show on a happy note.

Befazool crap we're having to put up with now with all this second chance and new jodi crap...

I didn't know things were that simple in life....meet someone fall in love get married, they die but it's ok meet someone new, fall in love again and get married again...oh wait they die too...

what happened to the concept of soulmates...seriously these CT's need to watch SRK's Mohabbatein...bechara he remained committed to his bhootni Ashwariya

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rabees011tamushishaaziSuchi-Silence_Gold

shaazi

IF-Dazzler

shaazi

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nazmobile

It's true this show has become like Hamari Devrani...which is now a joke
Seriously what's the point in killing the LEADS OF THE SHOW
if you're that tired and bored and don't know what to do then simple just end the show on a happy note.

Befazool crap we're having to put up with now with all this second chance and new jodi crap...

I didn't know things were that simple in life....meet someone fall in love get married, they die but it's ok meet someone new, fall in love again and get married again...oh wait they die too...

what happened to the concept of soulmates...seriously these CT's need to watch SRK's Mohabbatein...bechara he remained committed to his bhootni Ashwariya
 very well said ! Rajan shahi and his  Cts have completely lost it ..........bidaai really sucks now.....i m  just waiting for bidaai's bidaai...hope it happens asap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiSilence_Gold

sami01

IF-Sizzlerz

sami01

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
u all pray shayad bhagwaan sun le...afterall u r praying for end of show and ending job for so many technicians,workers etc....bhagwaan jaroor sunenge....
that said ,i want it to end in one year..so that we get proper closure to ragini and her second chance life........

tani_thk

tani_thk

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
glad to see most voted for yes WinkWinkWinkWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silence_Gold

tani_thk

tani_thk

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

u all pray shayad bhagwaan sun le...afterall u r praying for end of show and ending job for so many technicians,workers etc....bhagwaan jaroor sunenge....
that said ,i want it to end in one year..so that we get proper closure to ragini and her second chance life........
dont worry Rs can give ragini third chance also if he will decide too srartt once againn a new love story so that people will remain hooked  and he thought of not ending bidaai his  baby bidaai will not end pray for apurva's characterLOLWink

Edited by tani_thk - 31 July 2010 at 1:34pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rabees011tamushiSilence_Gold

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Its not that , Ragini's acting skillz has diminished or that any other actor in bidaai is doing bad but its really weird. The whole story line is unreal and illogical.

Sadi's death only she died in that blast. Then Ranvir's death that was stupidly shown. If they wanted to show Bidaai season two start all over new story new characters ( even if they had the same actors or different) there are many million and + ways to show really good season 2.

Now its the same story. They could have kept Kushi and Tammana and this time handling the childhood part of race issue of intelligent parenthood.

I am sure Ranvir quit not cause of that dad thing it was because of the weak script.

How many hollywood actors (even bollywood) give really good impression of Romance, Parenthood making a child understand the weak-issues of the society and to tackle them.

Ranvir would have been a great dad even while keeping his romantic stature.

Alekh's imbalance now is really amm not real. Its illogical to say the least about this whole story.

I mean if RS expects me to watch his sorry to say, dumb show, then yeah right. I think anyone who likes good script will leave bidaai ( my POV not to hurt to loyal viewers)

I consider myself to be loyal viewer of Bidaai but what Bidaai was not this.

Look at the character assasination he has done...

Vasu and Ragini fights how stupid and boring. (i saw the promo and even that was like yuck)

Pleaseee..(roll eyes)
Compare it to one of the sadi vasu fights. I mean wow what dialogues what care and concern vasu had for Alekh. Every scene was played out nicely.

Ragini is just sad and being over dramatic i mean she is an awesome actress and her acting has been effected due to the poor story you can see that clearly.

Anmol .. yeah ok he is a good actor but what a waste with such a weak script.

I won't be surprised if mamaji quits the show.. he is a veteran actor please give him some good story line. Go and look at the January 1st videos 2010 where he totally trashes his entire family when they blame Sadhana and fights for her.

Kaushi.. she repented. Get a grip people DO learn from mistakes

Malti is ok.

Vinu no role no story

Kavya kid so I dont want to say anything bad about him.

Tamanna and Kushi.. well... ... SIGH!
======

How many of you guys have watched Full House? Family Matters? Seventh Heaven? and million other shows. I mean they have kids, they have romance they have intelligent parenthood its really good good script.

So can't our Indian television come up with something that is going with our culture and intelligent script than just a race for TRPs

I seriously have more respect for Ekta now.. atleast she is true to her words. She makes complete use of her characters. Look at parvati man she changed the actor and even then the story continued and remained to be a hit.

RS Shows are a JOKE now...

I won't even get into YRKKH.

Thank GOD I did not watch Chand Chupa

Right now the only serial I think is good is

a) Balika Vadhu
b) Sasural ghenda phool

Sorry mods..

2 cents.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rabees011tamushiSilence_Gold

The_Other_Woman

IF-Sizzlerz