Sapna fans ka-Bidaai ki Anthim Bidaai - Page 3

Poll Question :

You want Bidaai to end if Sara and Kinshukh doesn't return?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Neither
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
glad to see most voted for yes πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by sami01

u all pray shayad bhagwaan sun le...afterall u r praying for end of show and ending job for so many technicians,workers etc....bhagwaan jaroor sunenge....
that said ,i want it to end in one year..so that we get proper closure to ragini and her second chance life........
dont worry Rs can give ragini third chance also if he will decide too srartt once againn a new love story so that people will remain hooked  and he thought of not ending bidaai his  baby bidaai will not end pray for apurva's characterπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Edited by tani_thk - 13 years ago
Its not that , Ragini's acting skillz has diminished or that any other actor in bidaai is doing bad but its really weird. The whole story line is unreal and illogical.

Sadi's death only she died in that blast. Then Ranvir's death that was stupidly shown. If they wanted to show Bidaai season two start all over new story new characters ( even if they had the same actors or different) there are many million and + ways to show really good season 2.

Now its the same story. They could have kept Kushi and Tammana and this time handling the childhood part of race issue of intelligent parenthood.

I am sure Ranvir quit not cause of that dad thing it was because of the weak script.

How many hollywood actors (even bollywood) give really good impression of Romance, Parenthood making a child understand the weak-issues of the society and to tackle them.

Ranvir would have been a great dad even while keeping his romantic stature.

Alekh's imbalance now is really amm not real. Its illogical to say the least about this whole story.

I mean if RS expects me to watch his sorry to say, dumb show, then yeah right. I think anyone who likes good script will leave bidaai ( my POV not to hurt to loyal viewers)

I consider myself to be loyal viewer of Bidaai but what Bidaai was not this.

Look at the character assasination he has done...

Vasu and Ragini fights how stupid and boring. (i saw the promo and even that was like yuck)

Pleaseee..(roll eyes)
Compare it to one of the sadi vasu fights. I mean wow what dialogues what care and concern vasu had for Alekh. Every scene was played out nicely.

Ragini is just sad and being over dramatic i mean she is an awesome actress and her acting has been effected due to the poor story you can see that clearly.

Anmol .. yeah ok he is a good actor but what a waste with such a weak script.

I won't be surprised if mamaji quits the show.. he is a veteran actor please give him some good story line. Go and look at the January 1st videos 2010 where he totally trashes his entire family when they blame Sadhana and fights for her.

Kaushi.. she repented. Get a grip people DO learn from mistakes

Malti is ok.

Vinu no role no story

Kavya kid so I dont want to say anything bad about him.

Tamanna and Kushi.. well... ... SIGH!
======

How many of you guys have watched Full House? Family Matters? Seventh Heaven? and million other shows. I mean they have kids, they have romance they have intelligent parenthood its really good good script.

So can't our Indian television come up with something that is going with our culture and intelligent script than just a race for TRPs

I seriously have more respect for Ekta now.. atleast she is true to her words. She makes complete use of her characters. Look at parvati man she changed the actor and even then the story continued and remained to be a hit.

RS Shows are a JOKE now...

I won't even get into YRKKH.

Thank GOD I did not watch Chand Chupa

Right now the only serial I think is good is

a) Balika Vadhu
b) Sasural ghenda phool

Sorry mods..

2 cents.

Originally posted by suchitra_1

Its not that , Ragini's acting skillz has diminished or that any other actor in bidaai is doing bad but its really weird. The whole story line is unreal and illogical.

Sadi's death only she died in that blast. Then Ranvir's death that was stupidly shown. If they wanted to show Bidaai season two start all over new story new characters ( even if they had the same actors or different) there are many million and + ways to show really good season 2.

Now its the same story. They could have kept Kushi and Tammana and this time handling the childhood part of race issue of intelligent parenthood.

I am sure Ranvir quit not cause of that dad thing it was because of the weak script.

How many hollywood actors (even bollywood) give really good impression of Romance, Parenthood making a child understand the weak-issues of the society and to tackle them.

Ranvir would have been a great dad even while keeping his romantic stature.

Alekh's imbalance now is really amm not real. Its illogical to say the least about this whole story.

I mean if RS expects me to watch his sorry to say, dumb show, then yeah right. I think anyone who likes good script will leave bidaai ( my POV not to hurt to loyal viewers)

I consider myself to be loyal viewer of Bidaai but what Bidaai was not this.

Look at the character assasination he has done...

Vasu and Ragini fights how stupid and boring. (i saw the promo and even that was like yuck)

Pleaseee..(roll eyes)
Compare it to one of the sadi vasu fights. I mean wow what dialogues what care and concern vasu had for Alekh. Every scene was played out nicely.

Ragini is just sad and being over dramatic i mean she is an awesome actress and her acting has been effected due to the poor story you can see that clearly.

Anmol .. yeah ok he is a good actor but what a waste with such a weak script.

I won't be surprised if mamaji quits the show.. he is a veteran actor please give him some good story line. Go and look at the January 1st videos 2010 where he totally trashes his entire family when they blame Sadhana and fights for her.

Kaushi.. she repented. Get a grip people DO learn from mistakes

Malti is ok.

Vinu no role no story

Kavya kid so I dont want to say anything bad about him.

Tamanna and Kushi.. well... ... SIGH!
======

How many of you guys have watched Full House? Family Matters? Seventh Heaven? and million other shows. I mean they have kids, they have romance they have intelligent parenthood its really good good script.

So can't our Indian television come up with something that is going with our culture and intelligent script than just a race for TRPs

I seriously have more respect for Ekta now.. atleast she is true to her words. She makes complete use of her characters. Look at parvati man she changed the actor and even then the story continued and remained to be a hit.

RS Shows are a JOKE now...

I won't even get into YRKKH.

Thank GOD I did not watch Chand Chupa

Right now the only serial I think is good is

a) Balika Vadhu
b) Sasural ghenda phool

Sorry mods..

2 cents.

Very well said πŸ‘, I couldn't agree more, I am glad to see such a mature post πŸ‘
By the way, I don't think at all that ur post is hurting any loyal fan, it's very clear and very true post πŸ‘

Originally posted by enonymous

Exactly!Bidaai is complete with Ragvir and Saalekh!Not Angini!

I would never call Bidaai as complete, but yes, it's nothing without the foursome.........

i love bidaai....i dont want to ebd it up so soon
this show is totally joke. sorry no offence but apoorva's character is too much. and i dont find any chamistry between them. and now ct shows angini romance Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwa
  i hate ct for ruined my lovely ragvir and lovely show bidaai. ragvir is the best. parul is good actress but i dont like her after leap. and now she romancing with apoorva. i hope yeh show aaj hi off ho jaye.

pls end this show as soon as possible. i loving it.
bidaai turned full time illogical after leap that's why it's ending and i m soooooooo happyπŸ˜ƒ...it's bidaai's fate for destroying my RAGVIR
Bidaai rocks, And Now Angini rocks.. I wish they extend bidaai and show more angini..

bidaai sucks and ragvir rocks....i m soo happy it didn't get any extension..it doesn't deserve any...