Sapna fans ka-Bidaai ki Anthim Bidaai - Page 2

Poll

You want Bidaai to end if Sara and Kinshukh doesn't return?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
i never thought tht i will b saying dis for bidaai but dis ct's forced me 2 say dis ki if they can't bring our kinshuk back as ranvir then bidaai should end asap & should df replaced by kinshuk's new show wid parul in it as opp.it will b great
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Bidaai has lost it's originality..........
smiley20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: enonymous

<font size="5">Exactly!Bidaai is complete with Ragvir and Saalekh!Not Angini!</font>

Exactly it started with ragvir and salekh as main leads but it lost its orginality with out thinking of fans and their feelings if RS want to show another leads opposite parul and angad then he would have ended bidaai and would have started another show
me too want to end bidaai actually this is not at all bidaai this is some other show RS please change the title of ur stupid rubbish show
rabees011 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bidaai needs to end asap, because I can't tolerate anyone opposite Ragini and Alekh other than Ranveer and Sadhna. Even if Ranveer is replaced by Shahid Kapoor, Imran Khan, Saif, or SRK, we will never accept any one of them opposite Ragini, because Ragini's soulmate is none other ranveer which was a character immortalized by none other than Kinshuk. Similarly, even if sara a.k.a Sadhna is replaced by Anushka sharma, Genelia, or any other actress from Bollywood, we will never ever accept any one of them opposite alekh. that's because Alekh's true soulmate is none other than Sadhna which was a character immortalized by Sara. No one can replace Sara and Kinshuk a.k.a Sadhna and ranveer. For us, Bidaai is complete with the foursome. This show is like a puzzle which shall forever remain incomplete even if one piece goes missing..be it Sadhna or be it Ranveer.
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't care about bidaai anymore. For me its as good as Hamari devrani... in other words WHO CARES Show...

I have stopped watching it after Sadi's death.
tani_thk thumbnail
Originally posted by: suchitra_1

I don't care about bidaai anymore. For me its as good as Hamari devrani... in other words WHO CARES Show...

🀣 bidaai comparision with hamari devrani πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†so true loved ur postπŸ‘πŸ‘
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: suchitra_1

I never watched (Hamari Devrani), but ur post is so funny πŸ˜†

nazmobile thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
It's true this show has become like Hamari Devrani...which is now a joke
Seriously what's the point in killing the LEADS OF THE SHOW
if you're that tired and bored and don't know what to do then simple just end the show on a happy note.

Befazool crap we're having to put up with now with all this second chance and new jodi crap...

I didn't know things were that simple in life....meet someone fall in love get married, they die but it's ok meet someone new, fall in love again and get married again...oh wait they die too...

what happened to the concept of soulmates...seriously these CT's need to watch SRK's Mohabbatein...bechara he remained committed to his bhootni Ashwariya
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nazmobile

It's true this show has become like Hamari Devrani...which is now a joke
Seriously what's the point in killing the LEADS OF THE SHOW
if you're that tired and bored and don't know what to do then simple just end the show on a happy note.

Befazool crap we're having to put up with now with all this second chance and new jodi crap...

I didn't know things were that simple in life....meet someone fall in love get married, they die but it's ok meet someone new, fall in love again and get married again...oh wait they die too...

what happened to the concept of soulmates...seriously these CT's need to watch SRK's Mohabbatein...bechara he remained committed to his bhootni Ashwariya

very well said ! Rajan shahi and his  Cts have completely lost it ..........bidaai really sucks now.....i m  just waiting for bidaai's bidaai...hope it happens asap
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
u all pray shayad bhagwaan sun le...afterall u r praying for end of show and ending job for so many technicians,workers etc....bhagwaan jaroor sunenge....
that said ,i want it to end in one year..so that we get proper closure to ragini and her second chance life........