Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Sapna fans ka-Bidaai ki Anthim Bidaai

Poll Question: You want Bidaai to end if Sara and Kinshukh doesn't return?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
62 [63.27%]
36 [36.73%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

janki-enonymous

janki-enonymous

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 2:06am | IP Logged
What do you guys want?Well,I am the first to vote..Yes!If Sara and Kinshukh are not present,Bidaai ki Bidaai is a must!Pls vote..Who knows,even there are chances for CV's to see it!!Wink

Edited by enonymous - 30 July 2010 at 2:09am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulsi_Smrititamushi-Appsy--Hina-Silence_Gold

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sapna fans ka-Bidaai ki Anthim Bidaai" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kasturilover

Kasturilover

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 2:48am | IP Logged

Hi

I don't know who you are, but I would not want Bidaai to end. I think Sara nad Kinshuk are talented young people and if they decide to pursue something better at a young age then their wishes must be respected.

At the same time Bidaai and Directors Kut is not about the leads. There are many technicians, ordinary workers, creative team whose livelihood depends on this show. Embarrassed Now we can say they can find new jobs. But I would love to see the people who say this experience the shock of getting fired themselves.

Anyways to cut the story short, so called "true fans" should be happy for their 'idols' and support them as people........not as mere characters.

I like Kinshuk and Sara and support them. But I also support the entite unit of Bidaai which is trying to produce a television serial. Clap

If you dont want to watch it the decision is simple......find the remote control.

I would want Sara and Kinshuk to excel in their chosen path and wish them the best for their future endeavors. Embarrassed

Therefore I would not want Bidaai to end........not now when the story is still engaging.

Thank you.

Edited by Kasturilover - 30 July 2010 at 2:53am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

KW_loveztrendygalNaheedasukni85Kanchhi_chinky80anizorsami01Omshanti1111SPN_JD_Addictedhelmet-SalShah4eva-

pankhi

IF-Dazzler

pankhi

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 3:17am | IP Logged
I love BIDAAI bcoz of other actors also. So I want BIDAAI moreThumbs Up

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

KW_lovezKasturiloverKanchhi_chinky80sukni85lisasandraanizorSPN_JD_Addictedsami01-SalShah4eva-

janki-enonymous

janki-enonymous

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kasturilover

Hi

I don't know who you are, but I would not want Bidaai to end. I think Sara nad Kinshuk are talented young people and if they decide to pursue something better at a young age then their wishes must be respected.

At the same time Bidaai and Directors Kut is not about the leads. There are many technicians, ordinary workers, creative team whose livelihood depends on this show. Embarrassed Now we can say they can find new jobs. But I would love to see the people who say this experience the shock of getting fired themselves.

Anyways to cut the story short, so called "true fans" should be happy for their 'idols' and support them as people........not as mere characters.

I like Kinshuk and Sara and support them. But I also support the entite unit of Bidaai which is trying to produce a television serial. Clap

If you dont want to watch it the decision is simple......find the remote control.

I would want Sara and Kinshuk to excel in their chosen path and wish them the best for their future endeavors. Embarrassed

Therefore I would not want Bidaai to end........not now when the story is still engaging.

Thank you.

Ur right..But different fans have different views..Though Kinshukh doesn't want to return,Sara does..And v r supporting her for the primary reason that she too wants to return..Dont know about Kinshukh..People's views differ..And v want them back at any cost..That's it..No offence..SmileAnd fans love ragvir and salekh..They  are complete with eaach other..Smile

Edited by enonymous - 30 July 2010 at 5:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rabees011tamushiSilence_Gold

shaazi

IF-Dazzler

shaazi

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 5:49am | IP Logged
i want bidaai to end as soon as possible

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

xoashaknowsbestrabees011tamushismiley20-Hina-Silence_Gold

vanilla24

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 5:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky9tamushirabees011-Hina-naneta-Appsy-yanks28Silence_Gold

janki-enonymous

janki-enonymous

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaazi

i want bidaai to end as soon as possible

Me too!!Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rabees011tamushiNaheedasmiley20-Hina-Silence_Gold

janki-enonymous

janki-enonymous

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vanilla24

i want it to end with in a weak if they r going to show ragini apoorva character love story
yuck

Exactly!Bidaai is complete with Ragvir and Saalekh!Not Angini!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rabees011tamushismiley20-Hina-Silence_Gold

Post Reply New Post

Go to top