Ichcha's new life partner-Whom do u want? - Page 2

Poll Question :

Whom do you want as Ichcha's new life partner?

Poll Choice
Veer
Inspector Avinash
Lookalike of Vansh
Sid
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by 23rdkeven

Veer is now belongs to the great great great madam Tapasya the disgusting.🀒 Now veer doesn't deserve ichcha - b'coz iccha's n vansh love is true.

When Vansh came to know about the truth of Tapasya and when he realised how much he was tourching ichcha. He was ashamed and gave himself for his love,😭 same way ichcha - from the day she is been married to Vansh - she was a good and a lovable wife and an truthful wife (As we all new).

I want Vansh's lookalike to come in Ichcha's life and it should be full of happiness - were taps and Naani 😑should be jealous of her happiness.

Ichcha's new life partner should be Vansh (No compromise)πŸ˜› - Anway now its time for Ichcha to take care of her school (Damani Pat Shala) and there should be an accident meeting of the new caracter  who lookalike Vansh.

Vansh - Please come back - don't disappoint your fans - We love you a lot and the chemistry of Vancha is mind blowing.β­οΈπŸ‘
πŸ‘
Its your fans request - pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase come back We all miss you and your acting, romance with ichcha a lot.😊

spoke my soul and heart out😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
i second on thatClapClapClapStarStarStarStar
Originally posted by 23rdkeven

Veer is now belongs to the great great great madam Tapasya the disgusting.🀒 Now veer doesn't deserve ichcha - b'coz iccha's n vansh love is true.

When Vansh came to know about the truth of Tapasya and when he realised how much he was tourching ichcha. He was ashamed and gave himself for his love,😭 same way ichcha - from the day she is been married to Vansh - she was a good and a lovable wife and an truthful wife (As we all new).

I want Vansh's lookalike to come in Ichcha's life and it should be full of happiness - were taps and Naani 😑should be jealous of her happiness.

Ichcha's new life partner should be Vansh (No compromise)πŸ˜› - Anway now its time for Ichcha to take care of her school (Damani Pat Shala) and there should be an accident meeting of the new caracter  who lookalike Vansh.

Vansh - Please come back - don't disappoint your fans - We love you a lot and the chemistry of Vancha is mind blowing.β­οΈπŸ‘
πŸ‘
Its your fans request - pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase come back We all miss you and your acting, romance with ichcha a lot.😊

waise dearie sometimes dreams do come true..keep ur fingers crosed..no utaran 4 ICHCHA......a new rohit maybπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

waise dearie sometimes dreams do come true..keep ur fingers crosed..no utaran 4 ICHCHA......a new rohit maybπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

yaar teri mooh pe ghee shakar😳😳😳😳

i want our dashing hunk back.......and also before all this VeeCha marriage fiasco....
Btw question is if there is a new Guy in Ichcha's life will d Tapu vamp sit quitly and let ichcha become happy again ? I don't think so and since vamp is done with Veer, she may run after this new guy 😑
@mages:...................

u know wen u love some1 he comes backπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.....Picture abhi baki hai dostπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

yr bhaiyya πŸ˜‰will come back surely ...kya pata koi aane ko hai

πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by shyams

Btw question is if there is a new Guy in Ichcha's life will d Tapu vamp sit quitly and let ichcha become happy again ? I don't think so and since vamp is done with Veer, she may run after this new guy 😑

well it depends on the character.....how strong it is...
They won't bring in a new character for sure Rohit comes back......Then that extends the story....If Rohit is coming back then it should be for exposing Taps U know like U say some soul and all that Else again it'll again be one more love story again from the start πŸ₯± πŸ₯± Taps will also have some work Planning vagaira Otherwise πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• It's highly unlikely
NO VEER plllllleeeezzzzzzzz....!!😑😑😑

for me, he appears to b really DISGUSTING now...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

big deal he was drunk... he has done it now.... n let him suffer with HIS TAPASYA....😑😑😑

we want VANSH LOOK-ALIKE now.... ichcha wants her love back now...πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

dying to see rohit on-screen...😳😳😳😳
after veer's rape cvs ke intention are very much clear.. they will never ever unite veer ichcha jab tak rashmi/tapasya will be in uttaran.. soo i want vansh's lookalike to step into sweet ichcha's life.. πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by rittu_084

After getting info on Veer-Tapasya's suhaagraat, I don't want to see Veer with Ichcha. Earlier if Ichcha didn't deserve Veer then now Veer doesn't deserve Ichcha.🀒

I want Vansh's lookalike to come in Ichcha's life.

me too.... veer spoilt all his chances with Ichcha after comiting the biggest error of his life ...consumation with taps....
I want Rohit to come back in another getup for Ichcha...soon