Ichcha's new life partner-Whom do u want? - Page 5

Poll

Whom do you want as Ichcha's new life partner?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seraal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: rittu_deep

After getting info on Veer-Tapasya's suhaagraat, I don't want to see Veer with Ichcha. Earlier if Ichcha didn't deserve Veer then now Veer doesn't deserve Ichcha.🤢

I want Vansh's lookalike to come in Ichcha's life.

this is going to complicated sort of contrivances which veer-ichcha-jogi are already having atthe hands of tappu dearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry plus nani just because of stupfied divya .stubbornness of gunvanti is again coloring the whiteness of the two simple souls.   ............................................................................
 im of the view that veer -ichcha should join together to give ashut up call to  dirtiest ,stupidest traps n tricks played by taps n naaniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimean!
seraal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

VEER JUST VEERWITH ICHCHA...................................................

but tina wants to quit uttaran /?can anybody tell= quite perplexed...... can this msg be conveyed to tina<s mailing address that we want her to stay on by marrying veer  and beating taps only tina dutt suits best in ichcha< role n noneelse............. 
Life partner toh  baad ki baat hai😡pehle uskaa dimag theek karo yar🤢giving smile to tapsya who made vansh's life hell🤢disgusting🤢🤢🤢chi chi🤢
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahulvaid001

Life partner toh  baad ki baat hai😡pehle uskaa dimag theek karo yar🤢giving smile to tapsya who made vansh's life hell🤢disgusting🤢🤢🤢chi chi🤢

is it in our hands..😲

Originally posted by: shivani109

is it in our hands..😲

No it is not in our hands😆but to like such a useless charcter is in our hands😆just imagine her husband is no more due to this devil creature...and she says Tapsyaa aa naa baith kar baat karte hain....godddddddd nothing is more disgusting than thisAngryi m not such a person who will accept anything from my favs...my favs can change but my principles never change😊ichcha has to redeem big for this thing...vansh's soul will never forgive herAngry
shivani9 thumbnail

No it is not in our hands😆but to like such a useless charcter is in our hands😆just imagine her husband is no more due to this devil creature...and she says Tapsyaa aa naa baith kar baat karte hain....godddddddd nothing is more disgusting than this😡i m not such a person who will accept anything from my favs...my favs can change but my principles never change😊ichcha has to redeem big for this thing...vansh's soul will never forgive her😡

Who accepted tht tell me...😕

Who accepted tht tell me...😕

No one dear😃it was a general statement😊
shivani9 thumbnail

No one dear😃it was a general statement😊

ohk..🤔 I think her fans wud always accept her with 🤗 if shez shown as a  strong person, but if she is not shown as a strong character it doesnt mean, we can b found fault with...😔...so nothing more 2 say..ji...

ohk..🤔 I think her fans wud always accept her with 🤗 if shez shown as a  strong person, but if she is not shown as a strong character it doesnt mean, we can b found fault with...😔...so nothing more 2 say..ji...

When did i find fault with any of ichcha's fans😲the point is one doesnt give smile to a person who has made evrybdy's life hell esp her husbandOuchso she doesnt deserve any love😡veer is mad for her so i will still accept veecha but this ichcha needs a reality check😡
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
at times ichaa becomes unbeleivable

especially her dealings ith that chudail

is there any rule in ut that ichaa should not become rude with taps

her all rudness r kept for veer only