Uttaran

Ichcha's new life partner-Whom do u want?

Poll Question: Whom do you want as Ichcha's new life partner?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
95 [67.86%]
8 [5.71%]
33 [23.57%]
4 [2.86%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

rittu_deep

Goldie

rittu_deep

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 1:51am | IP Logged

After getting info on Veer-Tapasya's suhaagraat, I don't want to see Veer with Ichcha. Earlier if Ichcha didn't deserve Veer then now Veer doesn't deserve Ichcha.Dead

I want Vansh's lookalike to come in Ichcha's life.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Paru4Aurora.varun.tap--Megz--cjs369_Invincible_~~~~tiny15SRKLuvr

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ichcha's new life partner-Whom do u want?" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Rithu Darling I dont think it happened coz Veer was never in a state to do it, so i guess it will be Veer for me, but I dont really mind Vansh look alike too, provided he sane n can give all the happiness n pleasures in this world to the most lovable Ichcha .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mkdeepaaruchira23cjs369queen_of_hearts~~~~tiny15_Invincible_

rittu_deep

Goldie

rittu_deep

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 1:59am | IP Logged

Veer has done it dear...He has become a man from a robot...LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.--Megz--SRKLuvr

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rittu_084

naah he cudn't have, he was unable 2 walk properly n falling just upon touching, how cud he have done it EmbarrassedLOL

sanjaykedariruchira23tiny15

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani109

Rithu Darling I dont think it happened coz Veer was never in a state to do it, so i guess it will be Veer for me, but I dont really mind Vansh look alike too, provided he sane n can give all the happiness n pleasures in this world to the most lovable Ichcha .

whether whatever state veer is in...whether its one-sided...but the jerk have done it....this one consumation is enough to stick this relationship forever....when there was no physical relationship it was fine to break the relationship but now whatever happened this bond can never break because another life is going to take part in this relationship....and its none other than VeeYa's baby....may he not accept the devil...but the child is his...his own blood...own flesh...his shadow...his life....his soul....his mirror image....he has to accept the child and and be a responsible father.....

your heart is so big to forgive whatever happened...but its really difficult for me to forgive...because in the first place there was no need to get drunk...infact he can challenge ichcha and prove his innocence....

and rittu for your question....its definetly vansh lookalike....our rohit back in a stylish avtaar...whole new makeover...killer smile....attitute...passionate eyes....enough to make us as well as make ichcha faint....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

taani_20Aurora.--Megz--iqbalsloverSRKLuvr

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 2:10am | IP Logged

naah he cudn't have, he was unable 2 walk properly n falling just upon touching, how cud he have done it EmbarrassedLOL

the devil dancing is already a evident that they have consumated....its a national tv yaar....they can never show it in details...since devil is the female lead here...they only show her part.....

veer in guilty too make sense that he knows what have happened.....his part is not shown it might in the flashback......

oh he couldn't walk properly...how he remembered what happened in delhi...which doctor he met...what was devil reaction at that time....vansh's death...ichcha accusation...whenever a person is so drunk....they might not remember things but veer did...he drove safetly to home....when drunk driving is a offence and looking at veer's state an accident could have happen....he called the devil's name Tapasya...so he did have his sense...he did not completely doze off....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

taani_20Aurora.--Megz--SRKLuvr

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 2:13am | IP Logged
after all this happened....veer being a looser...even now our friends wants veer with ichcha...unbelieveable...i call this as blind love....so they too want ichcha to live in devil's uttaran as now veer has become devil's uttaran completely

i don't want veer anywhere near ichcha.....

Aurora.varun.tapSRKLuvr

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

the devil dancing is already a evident that they have consumated....its a national tv yaar....they can never show it in details...since devil is the female lead here...they only show her part.....

veer in guilty too make sense that he knows what have happened.....his part is not shown it might in the flashback......

oh he couldn't walk properly...how he remembered what happened in delhi...which doctor he met...what was devil reaction at that time....vansh's death...ichcha accusation...whenever a person is so drunk....they might not remember things but veer did...he drove safetly to home....when drunk driving is a offence and looking at veer's state an accident could have happen....he called the devil's name Tapasya...so he did have his sense...he did not completely doze off....

Veeya consummation is proof enough tht a new man wud come 4 Ichcha...n obviously a look -alike..no one wants a Utaran 4 my Ichcha......hope 4 d best now no veer only a new VanshWinkEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosescjs369_Invincible_tiny15iqbalslover

Post Reply New Post

Go to top