CID

ATTENTION FIREWORKS - FORENSIC LAB (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 8

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 8

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Originally posted by chinnu_manikyam

she cannot call abhi by name.its true they are pairs or whatever,but inside lab she have to call him sir.

Now, now...that's ok. These days people address their bosses by their first names.

What I don't like is that she addresses him by name and 'tum', whereas he is still into 'Tarika ji' Dead(my blood boils when I hear this) and 'aap'.

I wonder rules in this case(Tarika) and for Freddy,Vivek and Tasha are different... These my 3 statues or Silent Killers(for fans) or Background Rockers(Feel like i am going to strike my head with wall) are still wasting their energy on SIR and being happy that they got enough to speak when 4 out of 10 words is SIR SIR SIR SIR Angry
What Hurt it is most of time to Sachin Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bentoaadri-awesumsonia

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ATTENTION FIREWORKS - FORENSIC LAB (Page 8)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 2:04am | IP Logged
jab Dr.sonali enter hone vaali thi tab hum imagine kar rahein the ki usaki entry kaisi hogi?
Tarika  treadmill  se hui thi ye shayad Cycling karake aayegi ? a kch aisi
(Sorry for using big smiley)

aisi kuch entry hogi...but Thank god aisa kuch nahi huva

Edited by jiya1 - 05 August 2010 at 2:07am

awesumsonia

IF-Sizzlerz

awesumsonia

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiya1

jab Dr.sonali enter hone vaali thi tab hum imagine kar rahein the ki usaki entry kaisi hogi?
Tarika  treadmill  se hui thi ye shayad Cycling karake aayegi ? a kch aisi
(Sorry for using big smiley)

aisi kuch entry hogi...but Thank god aisa kuch nahi huva

diiiii,
tnk god ki aisa kuch hua nahi...lekin im asking(not 2 u,)y waz there a need of dr.sonali????????

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
I did notice that the Forensic Lab did not sound like an Egg Boiler or a Gossip Spot in yesterday's Kabarwali Ladki (6-Aug-2010). So thank you FW and hope it stays that way. However the other things we pointed out have not changed one bit. The Doctors look totally unprofessional without their Lab Coats on.

I also saw a desperate attempt to justify the need of three Forensic Experts and that attempt totally fell flat. Whatever you try you can never convince the audience that you need 3 people in the lab and more so if they are going to take 10 minutes to do a Gobar Analysis. How on earth can Cow dung found on a cartwheel be considered as a clue? That was totally silly and stupid.

Dr Sonali disappointed big time with her performance. The actress seems to continue her Maniben.com act. All that headshaking is very annoying, can we leave that to Dev Saab and act like a professional doctor.

I personally would only want to see Dr Salunkhe in the lab, rest nobody impresses. The ladies are always coming up with depressing and disappointing acts. They totally ruin the lab scenes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aadri-awesumsonia

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
dont be so happy.
The egg boiler was out of order and today morning they make it ready.it will be there today LOL

Have you seen,yesterday she was handling the test tube and holder. just like he is handling poisonous snake.what an experienced doctor???

zerry123

Goldie

zerry123

Posted: 05 September 2010 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Dr. Salunkhe & co

Does anyone else feel like the forensic lab scenes are starting to look more and more like some kind of treasure hunt? It looks like 3 little kids playing treasure hunt in the forensic lab....

Spoof:

Salunkhe, Tarika, Sonali...all busily working with different stuff. ACP enters...."Kuch mila Salunkhe?"

Salunkhe(Very excitedly): Haan mila na boss, Mujhe ghav mein lakdi ka tukda mila, Tarika ko gun pe ungliyon ke nishan mili aur Sonali ko chaku pe baal mila! Toh, kaun jeeta?!

ACP: Arrey wah....bohot achcha! Toh aaj ka treasure hunt ka vijeta...... tum ho Salunke!

*Applause*

Salunkhe(jumping around):Yay! Main jeet gaya....main jeet gaya!

Sonali: Itni khush hone ki zaroorat nahin hai, Salunkhe! Kal toh main hi jeetungi!

Salunkhe: Haan haan dekhte hai, Sonali!

THE END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I agree it was slightly better yesterday...but, where is the professionalism?!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aadri-

aadri-

Goldie

aadri-

Posted: 05 September 2010 at 8:55am | IP Logged
@zerry123 ROFLROFL

Edited by aadrika01 - 05 September 2010 at 8:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zerry123

Post Reply New Post

Go to top