CID

ATTENTION FIREWORKS - FORENSIC LAB (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Originally posted by chinnu_manikyam

she cannot call abhi by name.its true they are pairs or whatever,but inside lab she have to call him sir.

Now, now...that's ok. These days people address their bosses by their first names.

What I don't like is that she addresses him by name and 'tum', whereas he is still into 'Tarika ji' Dead(my blood boils when I hear this) and 'aap'.

not only the eggboiler but the blood boiler too. LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ATTENTION FIREWORKS - FORENSIC LAB (Page 7)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 7:02am | IP Logged

Chinnu u  r impossible...LOLLOLLOL

Edited by jiya1 - 05 August 2010 at 1:42am

awesumsonia

IF-Sizzlerz

awesumsonia

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 1:14am | IP Logged

n y do we need 3 forensic doctors???????????/

v hav seeen dr.salunkhe alone doin all dose cuuting n chking d fingerprints n all dat......
n tarika's entry waz horrible.......
n now dr.sonali---
the forensic lab has now turned into a GOSSIP HALL.

@visrom di n @chinu_manikyam--i really agree iwd u guyz...but these creative ppl nevr listens 2 the pleas of the fans.they never cares..they just think bat themselves n not of the show......hook or d crrok they  2 write a story n d actors gotta perofrm it.......hw bad it is

(pls 4giv if i hav used any harsh c'ments)

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinnu_manikyam

what an entry it was....walking on treadmill and those earphones....fantastic...still cant forget that historic moment.

ROFL

And the best was after that she just picks a towel, comes out, looks at ACP and says "Hello Sir"

Unbelievable

Edited by prabha. - 05 August 2010 at 1:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awesumsonia

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Prabha dii while watching that scene for a moment i thought, Sony has inserted wrong CD in.. Ouch but jab CID team ko enter karte hoye dekha I was Angry ... Future main Jab Jab Bad Direction or Wrong key in lock ka jikar hoga, iss scene ko yaad kiya jayega.. Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

auntyno1jiya.prabha.

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 1:50am | IP Logged
The hight is that  this episode was directed by B.P.Singh and written by santosh stetty and chriti mam...ye sabse achhe creatives kaise kar sakate hein

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 1:54am | IP Logged

Mujhe seriously lagta hai ki there is some problem in the credit titles of this case. This just can't be Singh Saab, I just refuse to believe it. There was nothing Singh Saab like in that non-sense. When he directs you just know its him. I think they have goofed up with the names. It has to be someone else, it can't be him, it just can't be him.

Edited by prabha. - 05 August 2010 at 1:54am

auntyno1

auntyno1

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Dr Salunkhe's pottery, getting angry if anyone talked about bald head and skirmishes with ACP added to the charm of the character. It was just the right little dose of comedy required to bring a whiff of fresh air in a room of laash laash and laash. His professional dignity and expertise was never comprimised.
Now they have shown professionalism the the door. It is an insult to science to have  flirting, un-aproned, dressed to the hilt doctors.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyp1414bhinder.thindjiya.prabha.visromawesumsonia

Post Reply New Post

Go to top