CID

ATTENTION FIREWORKS - FORENSIC LAB (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabha.

Visrom see the first post of this thread.
Forgive my ignorance...I've not seen an egg boiler before.
My intention was not to make fun of this post.

I thought eggs are boiled in normal utensils like other stuff...when you were talking about egg boiler, I thought all this while that you were referring to the round bottomed flask with pink liquid, placed on top of a bunsen burner which we see all the time in the lab.

Edited by visrom - 04 August 2010 at 5:17am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ATTENTION FIREWORKS - FORENSIC LAB (Page 6)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 5:24am | IP Logged
yes,its the real source of noise.they are supposed to do some great chemical reactions with that.but its just for timepass.
Now where is t's excercising machines now?it will make the lab scenes more excellent.

Edited by chinnu_manikyam - 04 August 2010 at 5:25am

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinnu_manikyam

yes,its the real source of noice.they are supposed to do some great chemical reactions with that.but its just for timepass.
Now where is t's excercising machines now?it will make the lab scenes more excellent.
There are 3 people in the lab....need one more workstation, so the treadmill has been chucked out.

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 5:32am | IP Logged
what an entry it was....walking on treadmill and those earphones....fantastic...still cant forget that historic moment.

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 5:34am | IP Logged

what an entry it was....walking on treadmill and those earphones....fantastic...still cant forget that historic moment.
A case of poor thinking on part of the creatives.
And making her Salunkhe's boss was ridiculous.

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 5:39am | IP Logged
she cannot call abhi by name.its true they are pairs or whatever,but inside lab she have to call him sir.

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 5:41am | IP Logged

she cannot call abhi by name.its true they are pairs or whatever,but inside lab she have to call him sir.

Now, now...that's ok. These days people address their bosses by their first names.

What I don't like is that she addresses him by name and 'tum', whereas he is still into 'Tarika ji' Dead(my blood boils when I hear this) and  'aap'.

Edited by visrom - 04 August 2010 at 5:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awesumsonia

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 5:46am | IP Logged
thats it,he is always official to her and then she have to do the same.in cid they still follow the traditional way,here many of us use sir.remember once in lab abhijit asks for her and salunkhe replies she is in china or japan for a conferrnce.she cant go without informing him.what a love story.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top