Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prabha. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Well I am pretty sure they never gave anything that much thought. This change is not brought about to highlight anything about Salunkhe the character but to kill time that is a given.

Salunkhe worked in his old avatar for about 6 years till he took that 3 years break between 2004 and 2007. And I am sure, everyone agrees that older times were more enjoyable than its now. Infact he used to do other things like pottery, etc but now he either bickering or talking about chakkar or trying to play third angle to Abhi-Taarika track.
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prabha.

but now he either bickering or talking about chakkar or tries to play third angle to Abhi-Taarika track.

about this chakkar I would say on this track everyone changed. See from around June-july 2008 it all started.

ACP sir ke samne lage rehte hain bechare sir kabhi-kabhi apne poorane roop mein ate hai otherwise he listens these talks silently or just tries to interrupt without saying anything to them.. So on this issue everyone changed.  

Its going off topic but whose clothes we thing dress designer has done justice (recent times).

prabha. thumbnail

ACP Sir is still alive I pity the poor dead bodies. Bechare they have been murdered and people around them are gossiping. They must be feeling like running away from the lab.

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣.   poor dead bodies last wish to run away.

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sunnyp1414

🤣🤣🤣.   poor dead bodies last wish to run away.

😆😆 after death its their first wish!!!!

anyways seriously speaking, i hope the creatives realise that this topic isnt just for fun....its A SERIOUS ISSUE...
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shagnika

😆😆 after death its their first wish!!!!

anyways seriously speaking, i hope the creatives realise that this topic isnt just for fun....its A SERIOUS ISSUE...

i feel pity to them...what they have doe, they are cursed to sleep over an eggboiler always.
Edited by chinnu_manikyam - 13 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: chinnu_manikyam

i feel pity to them...what they have doe, they are cursed to sleep over an eggboiler always.

Eggboiler?????????
prabha. thumbnail
Visrom see the first post of this thread.
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes,the one in lab.the dead bodies cant sleep because of that voice.i was joking...pls do smile.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: prabha.

Visrom see the first post of this thread.

Forgive my ignorance...I've not seen an egg boiler before.
My intention was not to make fun of this post.

I thought eggs are boiled in normal utensils like other stuff...when you were talking about egg boiler, I thought all this while that you were referring to the round bottomed flask with pink liquid, placed on top of a bunsen burner which we see all the time in the lab.

Edited by visrom - 13 years ago