Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

iluvDharmesh

IF-Dazzler

iluvDharmesh

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

Hey members! Smile

I've had guys flirt with me and I could never really tell whether they might actually like me or are just flirting with me for fun. Basically, how could you tell if a guy really does like you or is just flirting with you for fun? It's so confusing and hard to tell sometimes! Embarrassed

Please help and thank you for reading! God bless...

-Shikha Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby20MegaAngelzs.Selena-Lauren...imperfect..beautifuldreams

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Difference between a guy flirting or if he likes u" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SweetAngel18

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MegaAngelzs..imperfect..Siddhi_

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
If a boy's flirting, he doesn't doesn't like you! Alright, boys are mysterious and and mainly the extremists - nerds and flirts.

If a nerd flirts with you, he sure is in love with you, not just LIKES you! LOL

And if a flirt flirts with you, he would flirt more than usual if he likes you but never cross his limit.

To sum it up - You can't really figure out what does the guy feel unless you know some simple and important things about guys!! Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MegaAngelzs.Selena-Lauren.Siddhi_

neelu22

neelu22

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
I find it hard to figure out men sometimes.  Sometimes when they are flirting and get my attention they don't call me anymore.  But when I play hard to get they keep trying to call me and message me.  I think initially all guys flirt just to see if they can get the girl, but then some lose interest and some keep trying to get the girl. 

I have been going on alot of online dating sites these days and i am meeting all sorts of different guys.  The best part about this whole process is that i get to learn how different guys are and see who really likes me.  The best part is that it is a free indian dating site and I don't have to pay.  I go on this site all the time and the guys are reallly nice, tall and cute. The site is  
If you come on the site make sure you say hi to me :)

Edited by neelu22 - 02 December 2010 at 11:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrus

neelu22

neelu22

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
I forgot to say that when you are chatting and flirting with a guy, make sure you be careful and filter out the weirdo's.

laviza97

Goldie

laviza97

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 6:50am | IP Logged
i think ko jo apko like krta hai woh apko kisi k sat hbardasht nhe kr pata n secondly woh apko sab k same expose neh krta k woh mere gf hai or sumthing lyk dat yeh kisi se neh kehta.......woh agara apko lyk kre toh wo hapko sab se chupa kr rkhta ahi..........i mean dosre larko se ya bahir ki duniya se..hope u understand wat  i mean....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samiheenuSiddhi_

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 08 September 2010 at 6:10am | IP Logged
i dnt even knw whether ive experienced flirting or not

Jugnu_244

IF-Rockerz

Jugnu_244

Posted: 08 September 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laviza97

i think ko jo apko like krta hai woh apko kisi k sat hbardasht nhe kr pata n secondly woh apko sab k same expose neh krta k woh mere gf hai or sumthing lyk dat yeh kisi se neh kehta.......woh agara apko lyk kre toh wo hapko sab se chupa kr rkhta ahi..........i mean dosre larko se ya bahir ki duniya se..hope u understand wat  i mean....

haya beta... how do u know dis????LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..imperfect..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top