Uttaran

Veer Is Equally Blamed For His Consumation

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
ok guys...i have been reading all threads.....and most of them are happy with last reaction of veer....and satisfied that he gives such a disgusted look.....from here i want to say when the jerk can give such a disgusted look....why didn't he push the tentacle alien when she came near to him and was kissing him.....

all we have seen is devil's side of the consumation....but veer's side was not even shown....but of the jerk remember last night what have happened...then its a fact that he too give in for whatever happened last night......and since its national tv....indian culture...there is something call censor...they won't show much of the consumation...its we have to imagine what happened.....and the looser remembered the disgusted moments so yes he is equally responsible for his own destruction.....we only see him dozing off...but he did not doze off completely....the other way around was not seen due to national tv....

just saying ichcha...ichcha....ichcha....in his drunken condition doesn't makes him a hero....that he loves ichcha immensely.....the jerk knows he was talking to the devil...he took her name tapasya....so he is in his full sense even though he has no stability of walking and needs help.....if he sees ichcha's face in tapasya then its agreeable of him loosing his sense.....

yes devil took advantage on veer drunken and vulnerable condition.....but even veer in mistake....he did a whole lot of mistake....

1)his brother died...after from jail he never mourn for his brother...straight headed to ichcha's house

2)because of ichcha's hurtful words...he gets drunk on the day his funeral rites have happened...what kind of brother he is...i was so proud of V2 boys but Cvs completely destroyed the relationship too

getting drunk....loosing sense....doesn't ends problems or solve problems....you have to find solution for it.....how to solve it...how to prove to ichcha he is innocent.....challenge ichcha that he will prove his innocent.....day and night find clues...help avinash in his investigation....not getting drunk....to forget problems...or finding solace.....

putting on the blame on devil is wrong...because we all know how she is....she very well know that veer in his sense will never come to her.....she will play a trump card of nautanki here since veer is drunk.....but veer too is equally blame for the whole consumation...if he have not get drunk...this whole consumation will not happen at all.....why did he get ichcha's words overpowered his brains when he very welll knows that after loosing vansh she is not in a good mental state.......he should have been strong and determined and challenge her on the very night not getting drunk......he is a looser completely....i have lost respect for this guy

now if he keeps showing sulking face.....showing he truly loves ichcha...i am going to slap his face tight.....after what happened last night...this looser is not fit for ichcha...VeeCha love story spoiled completely.......

even though i am not a fan of VeeCha....but i always respected their relationship because of purity factor.....but after what happened last night...and ichcha accusation on veer....proves me well that thank god i am not a fan of this couple......

i felt disgusted watching it.....its not even 1 day of vansh's death...looks what is happening in the house.....veer is drunk.....devil took a good advantage of his drunken state....consumation happens.....such things happening in a  death house...disgusting.....they made a mockery out of death too...just to glorify some devil deeds and a lust pair.....

no wonder they were not showing VanCha consumation when we all know both loves each other truly......they made our vansh a pyschopath....everytime tension...tension...tension....just for this night...look lust wins at last and love looses to death.....

if such consumation happens between VanCha is called love and passion since the feelings are the same for both...deeply in love...but for this couple no comments.....

now with the article veer to marry ichcha....tapasya pregnant is coming true,,,,,,,,after that i wonder where the story will head.....ichcha will never marry veer....the jerk will admit yes he is the father of her child....what store in ichcha's life.....

now only rohit's new entry can bring colors into ichcha's life back because once she spots him thats it....there is no looking back for her.....

please rohit come back......

Edited by Mages - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree...if he was enough in his senses to drive home, know where he was, who he was with and what had just happened then he knew dully well what was going on! It seems to me he embraced the love Tapu was showering on him because he craved that love in his vulnerable state! veer emotionally gone...tapu also emotionally not in control...so jo hona tha woh ho gaya!😃
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

I agree...if he was enough in his senses to drive home, know where he was, who he was with and what had just happened then he knew dully well what was going on! It seems to me he embraced the love Tapu was showering on him because he craved that love in his vulnerable state! veer emotionally gone...tapu also emotionally not in control...so jo hona tha woh ho gaya!😃

veer emotionally swayed can be agreed...but devil emotionally swayed i can never agree at all because most of the time she was waiting for this moment......at last it happened...wow just looked at the way she dance.....but on personal front NandMi were hot couple...they have a sizzling chemistry.....and very comfortable with each other...the real life bonding is shown in the consumation even though it was disgusting as VeeYa.....if such scenes nandish had to do with tina...the uncomfortable signs on the face is evident between nandish-tina.....rashmi was looking gorgeous in that sleeping dress...and also beautiful in the saree.....a matching colour both NandMi wore purple....but on show front its disgusting

and damn i was watiing for this moment on VanCha and was almost dreaming for junior VanCha...but damn Cvs really ruined my jaan of the show for this disgusting night
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

veer emotionally swayed can be agreed...but devil emotionally swayed i can never agree at all because most of the time she was waiting for this moment......at last it happened...wow just looked at the way she dance.....but on personal front NandMi were hot couple...they have a sizzling chemistry.....and very comfortable with each other...the real life bonding is shown in the consumation even though it was disgusting as VeeYa.....if such scenes nandish had to do with tina...the uncomfortable signs on the face is evident between nandish-tina.....rashmi was looking gorgeous in that sleeping dress...and also beautiful in the saree.....a matching colour both NandMi wore purple....but on show front its disgusting

and damn i was watiing for this moment on VanCha and was almost dreaming for junior VanCha...but damn Cvs really ruined my jaan of the show for this disgusting night

Well ji u know my feelings😆 As well as Nandmi I loved it on Veeya's front too cos my entire nazaria regarding Veeya has changed now! I dont see them separately anymore cos they are ONE now😳 And yes id rather die then watch Tina and Nandish trying to do something like this! It would be extremely uncomfortable! Now im just waiting for Rohit to come back in Uttaran!😳
mayona thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree with you completely😃

cvs have lost the plot completely  🥱by showing bad triumphs over good🤢 I hate the evilness this show is portraying since the leap😡 by sending wrong messages and values to young and innocent minds 😲and entire public in general
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayona

I agree with you completely😃

cvs have lost the plot completely  🥱by showing bad triumphs over good🤢 I hate the evilness this show is portraying since the leap😡 by sending wrong messages and values to young and innocent minds 😲and entire public in general

and what is the biggest funniest part....that even though it is sending wrong messages....people still watch it and contributes trps.....

since harshu is coming on TL from second week of august....sangini is airing on 16th august....uttaran stands no chance now....

vansh death brought them to no 1.....but that was because everyone was eager to know who dies and also how devil is exposed in front of vansh....

now with this disgusting consumation...it will sink down....harshu-iqbal both on the same time...they have no choice but to bring back rohit.....because rohit and VanCha gives them the most trps...the whole vansh psycho track brought a mess....but its a fact rohit and VanCha gives them required trps....
Mages thumbnail

Well ji u know my feelings😆 As well as Nandmi I loved it on Veeya's front too cos my entire nazaria regarding Veeya has changed now! I dont see them separately anymore cos they are ONE now😳 And yes id rather die then watch Tina and Nandish trying to do something like this! It would be extremely uncomfortable! Now im just waiting for Rohit to come back in Uttaran!😳

yaar do you think rohit will come back?????EmbarrassedEmbarrassed😭😭😭😭
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Yes I think he WILL ccome back!😃 otherwise who will partner Ichha?😳
Mages thumbnail

Yes I think he WILL ccome back!😃 otherwise who will partner Ichha?😳

i just wish he comes back.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed