Pratigya

pratigyas plead to ssingh

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

gees

IF-Rockerz

gees

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
 In the news channels today,the voice over repeatedly kept sayig ----- ''how will pratigya be able to prove her innocence''-??--------pratigya culd be heard pleading to ssingh '' BAUJI  BAUJI  HUMARA VISHWAS  KIJYE ! channel guys even said both father and dauter r thrown out of the house by the THAKURS--------will gurumaa step in to stop them  for the sake of Their rajneeti ???-----now  a days she hangs around quite a bit  over there-(u kno idle mind devils workshop )------will krishna tell prats to prove her maidenhood and will she agree ??------why were jugnu and lucky let off scott free ??? is krishna goin to check them out and choke the truth out of them ????? will angad return ?????? everyone said thank u amanji but pratigya said thank u Aman-----will he be prats new shoulder to cry on or will he go for arushi ?? sumone bolbo yaarConfused

Edited by gees - 29 July 2010 at 3:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starryskysuk19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "pratigyas plead to ssingh" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gees

In the news channels today,the voice over repeatedly kept sayig ----- ''how will pratigya be able to prove her innocence''-??--------pratigya culd be heard pleading to ssingh '' BAUJI  BAUJI  HUMARA VISHWAS  KIJYE ! channel guys even said both father and dauter r thrown out of the house by the THAKURS--------will gurumaa step in to stop them  for the sake of Their rajneeti ???-----now  a days she hangs around quite a bit  over there-(u kno idle mind devils workshop )------will krishna tell prats to prove her maidenhood and will she agree ??------why were jugnu and lucky let off scott free ??? is krishna goin to check them out and choke the truth out of them ????? will angad return ?????? everyone said thank u amanji but pratigya said thank u Aman-----will he be prats new shoulder to cry on or will he go for arushi ?? sumone bolbo yaarConfused
When i first saw ss i thought his bark was worse than his bite, these days it is the same.  I think they will throw out prats and father and she will go back to maikar until krishna comes or what you said in a earlier topic  where tunna and chandu turn up and say save our bhai bhabima..
I could not understand why jugnu and lucky were not arrested for their part in kidnapping prats.

Aman will become the newest member of saxena family pursuing aarushia then we will have more problems as angad and shakti will team upLOL  it seems our knight in shinning amour knows how to deal with them

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-sgees

Mishlae

Mishlae

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
I think chikna Aman was a cameo. Not sure whether they will focus on Arushi's romance. Lot of clutter to clear between the leads, adarsh-komal and katra naresh with his mess. There is a good chance of the 2 chamchas of panwala to distort the truth about the kidnapping in order to save their own lives. They were 32 all out initially but then looked scared towards the end

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gees

gees

IF-Rockerz

gees

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

Originally posted by gees

When i first saw ss i thought his bark was worse than his bite, these days it is the same.  I think they will throw out prats and father and she will go back to maikar until krishna comes or what you said in a earlier topic  where tunna and chandu turn up and say save our bhai bhabima..
I could not understand why jugnu and lucky were not arrested for their part in kidnapping prats.

Aman will become the newest member of saxena family pursuing aarushia then we will have more problems as angad and shakti will team upLOL  it seems our knight in shinning amour knows how to deal with them------------------hmhmmmmmm- -gr8 point of  veiw ------i think u r rite dear!

suk19

gees

IF-Rockerz

gees

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mishlae

I think chikna Aman was a cameo. Not sure whether they will focus on Arushi's romance. Lot of clutter to clear between the leads, adarsh-komal and katra naresh with his mess. There is a good chance of the 2 chamchas of panwala to distort the truth about the kidnapping in order to save their own lives. They were 32 all out initially but then looked scared towards the end
----------------no the guy is too superior for a cameos role ------he wouldnt have accepted  the role if it hadnt been pivtol---- he said it clearly in his article interview----i feel he will have a lot to do oppsite ssingh and shakti-----as for .those two burghers-- they will first try to run for their livesAngrycowardsAngry

Edited by gees - 29 July 2010 at 4:19pm

suk19

elle45

Goldie

elle45

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
I guess SS won't throw Prats out of the house.... though he'll want to. His Guruma will tell him that till elections are over, keep the girl at home. But I'm sure Prats life will be made a living hell by Amma and the susraalis. Confused Amma will go mad with happiness, will come up with all sorts of ways to torture Prats!

gees

Post Reply New Post

Go to top