Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

note-pg 11*~~Counting the LNMDJ fans~~* (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 21

Komal_Chaudhary

Goldie

Komal_Chaudhary

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Loved Your Idea Dear.Hope All lnmdj fans will cooperate Thumbs Up

Edited by lnmdj_rocks - 31 July 2010 at 7:29am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "note-pg 11*~~Counting the LNMDJ fans~~* (Page 3)" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...San-Yo...

Goldie

...San-Yo...

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Hey sweet Juhi do count meTongue

And yeh you are right we should all have to be active to sign in the petition. Lets all select a day or two and sign the petitions, through this we all will be in contact also (all mean LNMJians Fans) . All day we will be signing the petition no other searching or chat or YT, seriously (hope my idea not sounds dumbOuch)

And watching other shows, yes me also one of them and active on there forums. I have been watching YPNHK, just coz of GK , loved his variations in that role and perfection what ease he played that part but in my heart'somewhere I missed PriDa so much that I found that show not appealing (also the track changed), but do sometimes watch just bcoz miss GK. And for the same reason I am watching RBO. Mr. Tacker was most adorable as Sameer but believe me he is matured as an actor,  perfect Nautangi as Shaan (in RBO). My saying doesnt mean he was not doing good part as Sameer, but u know an actor becomes perfect with different characters (Shaan maybe not too different from Sameer but he is adorable) and just as KT said in his tellybuzz "Watch my shows not only bcoz of me but the content too" But I would say watch of funny and adorable KT also. And for Dishank, not regularly watching as he is the side lead but he is cute + wicked in his show "Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat" and performing much much better than the oter new raj kumars..Big smile
About the ladies, I have watched Chandana's special shows more than thrice times and she is a classy lady with classic choice. And waiting for PC and SK to show soon.

Whosh! sorry for such a long debate. I really really wish LNMJ should start again because i simply LOVE all of them and want to see them together so watching these shows on tid bits just coz of them and defo want to see them on Top 10 ranks. Thumbs Up

This is what my HEART says, now your take.Wink

Edited by sonyo - 30 July 2010 at 10:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiDoll

kooliio

IF-Sizzlerz

kooliio

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged
count me in...

JuhiDoll

sankalp_prapti

IF-Sizzlerz

sankalp_prapti

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
count me in

JuhiDoll

vikiliksfan

IF-Sizzlerz

vikiliksfan

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged
i m not going to forgive u u did not add my name juhiCry

JuhiDoll

Mixii

Mixii

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Hey juhi. count me in aswell...

i'll do anythin 2 get a season 2 for lnmdj
btw i'v asked sum mjhtians 2 help us out...and they r so sweet tht they have agreed...i posted a request on their forum 4 help:
and i'v also pm'ed sum of my old dmg friends aswell...and they r also helping...
and yh the idea of another petition is gud...
do make one more....

JuhiDoll

Infinitedreams

IF-Stunnerz

Infinitedreams

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Count me in sweety :)

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiDollsankalp_prapti

Vinnieangel

Goldie

Vinnieangel

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged
count me as well!!!
i think petition would definately work as the current eg is rati who came back on mile jab hum tum...

JuhiDoll

Post Reply New Post

Go to top