Krishna shd disappear for sometime.....

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Kai.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kai.

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

Hello Everyone!!Tongue

After watching today's SBS i feel, Krishna should disappear for a couple of days. As it is only then Pratigya will realize his importance in her life and her true position in her sasural!
If Pratigya is safe in that jungle it is NOT because she is a sherni but because her hubby is a lion king Jr.

I am eager to see how prats will survive without krishna's support! She never truely acknowledged his presence in her life and this is the best time for it!!

your comments plz!

cheers
KaiSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gees

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Krishna shd disappear for sometime....." in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
wooo...that will be a great twist...one of the high point in my FF Kaisa hai yeh bandhan!...those who read may knowing it...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kai.

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Krishu gayaa tu drama b jayega teeil lainey LOL..
nooo yaarrr uskey binaaaa jiyaaa jaayee naaa:((:((i mean d dram wud b sho borinn..wht abt kriya shud separate 4 sumtym..i mean krishu at his house n pratigya at hers's saxena housee..bothh will realise hw mch dey lub eachodr n den againnn tgdrr 4 evaaaaaaaaaa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top