I Pity Shravni - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sherma

ya agree she got over him easily,but she dint fall for him as soon as he died. He proposed to her,he made her belive tat he is wid her,supported her. Anybody wld hav fallen yar. she backed out thrice but it was them who made her believ tat they wil b seperated. now too they wil get her back. basically armaan themself r not moving on nor r they letting shravani to move on
I like your Post....Very well written....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
And it's not necessary that ALL Viewers have to Support Manav-Archana Because they are lead Roles of this Drama and All Viewers Have to Hate shravni & Call her names just because she's the reason for Manav-Archana reunion not taking place though in reality it's Manav And Archana WHO ARE Responsible for their 1st seperation and their decision of Divorce......... some Viewers do  feel They Are Wrong!!
Edited by bindi2010 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by bindi2010

I like your Post....Very well written....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
And it's not necessary that ALL Viewers have to Support Manav-Archana Because they are lead Roles of this Drama and All Viewers Have to Hate shravni & Call her names just because she's the reason for Manav-Archana reunion not taking place though in reality it's Manav And Archana WHO ARE Responsible for their 1st seperation and their decision of Divorce......... some Viewers do  feel They Are Wrong!!

I second that . There is a kind of irritation with viewers who dont hate Shravni . Not hating Shravni doesnt necessarily mean hating Archna . It simply means  understanding her character too . ARMAN r responsible for their own decisions and so called sufferings. Everyone keeps saying Shravni has done a mistake she shud suffer but that shud not be said of ARMAN . It seems they r sacrificing so people shud live ....what BULL .

ARMAN did NOT sacrifice for Shravni .They sacrificed for that woman who dominates their lives ..........SAVITA. SAVITA wanted SACHU so Manav did not marry Archna but opted for Shravani so he cud lay hands on the baby and give it to his mom so she cud recover from grief of dead son . Archu knows this damn well yet supports him coz she loves him blindly . Constantly they use their EHSAAN card on Shravni and make her live there so Savita can enjoy Sachus company . Arre if u guys only dont want to be together why blame other people yaar . So much if u love Savita go dance with her .
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago
Totally agree wid u. it is savita in fault. she is forgetting what she had done to archana I think she feels tat she can tke any1 for granted. i was happy wat shravani did yestday,even if it was a kind of nataak they deserved it. To b really very honest i strongly believe in institution of marriage, i was very disaapointed wen armaan were gng 4 a divorce. they cld hav stop it if they wntd to and cld hav explained properly to shravani. Before the divorce happened manav filled shravanis maang,did engagement.tat was so riduclous. I dont understand 1 ting wat is wrong in falling in luv wid ur fiance, or being possesive abt him? In tat matter calling him husband in train. the tc was irritating her she cldnt tell na tat her MY honewala husband is another compartment,the next quest he wld hav asked whose kid is tis.she cant giv him details abt his life,(SHE DINT CAL HIM HER HUSBAND TO MAKE archana JEALOUS SHE DINT EVEV KNEW TAT SHE IS IN THE SAME TRAIN) whereas archana still calls deshmukhs house my sasural and the wrst sachin as her kid.y was tat 4. I am not saying shravani is totally right, but for getting armaan seperated they themselves r responsible.SEE THESE R MY OPINION, I MAY B WRONG CAUSE I JUST READ UPDATES.
[ Yes... She remembers what favour has M<anav-Archana done to her & that's the reason She left the house to abort her child & then one more time She left the Mandap leaving Manav-Archana to be Reunited But That DOES Not mean that Shravni Or Any other Woman has to accept Husband's Ex Wife in her life..../Any other Normal Woman but hey....I ask you would Any Normal Indian Woman want to share her Husband with his Ex-wife or his Ex-Love??
Ok,it's a fact that M<anav -Shravni are not married yet but the way Shravni is living for lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng in Mananv's house depending upon Manav's 'Promises' is she very different from a True Bahu of the Deshmukh Household? And she even proved her respect towards Manav When She refused to beleive in the rumours about Manav's affair... So She has made LOTS of adjustments,sacrifices....it was obviously Not at all easy for her to forget her baby's father and accept his brother as her husband but she did a lot on her part and it's wrong for Any Sasural to think that Bahus Should accept everything since She is a 'Bahu'

But That DOES Not mean that Shravni Or Any other Woman has to accept Husband's Ex Wife in her life.
Excuse me,where is Archana wrong in this matter,where is she in the manav's life? now she is so called Ex-wife because of whom?Shravani,
she left manav only for shravani's sake,but inturn she is getting abused by shravani,why ?

f Archana-Manav had a Child and that Child needed Manav's company,it would've been acceptable by Shravni
Yes this is the only fault of Archana that she didn't consummate his marriage and give birth to a child๐Ÿ˜†,the woman who had pre martial sex is abusing a woman who is stll virgin even after marriage.wooooooooooow what a joke.

.it was obviously Not at all easy for her to forget her baby's father and accept his brother as her husband but she did a lot on her part and it's wrong for Any Sasural to think that Bahus Should accept everything since She is a 'Bahu'
yes of course she is so mahaan,she forgot her first love and accepted Manav' as her husband, and destroyed his happiness she should get nobel prize for Mahaantah.

Also tell me what was Wrong with yesterdays ArMan being together under Umbrella,Shravani was behaving lika as she saw them making love in bedroom,I mean it was raining and archana had umbrella and she said manav to come under it ,what was big deal in it ,where did her trust on manav went then,It is just disgusting to see how shravani is behaving.

I am surprised to see that an an Indian U don't see why Shravni felt bad seeing Manav under Archana's Umbrella๐Ÿ˜•!!By Indian standards Love is not only MAKING lOVE.... Love,to us...as far as my understanding is in the heart....in glances,in being together sharing feelins emotionallyand that's more stronger than just Physical Making Love and ANY Indian Wife would feel betrayed if She sees her Husband with His ex-love

ok i agree with you here,but what about archana then,who gave up his love for manav because of Shravani and let them get marriage,if shravani is feeling so bad because she saw them together in one umbrella for few seconds and you are supporting it ,then you should also think about archana,who let them stay under one roof for whole life.

But i agree it is all Archana's Fault because she let others use her as a toy for their own sake and inturn got abused by them,She should understand that there is no place for Good people in this world

BTW it was pleasure answering your points. bye and take care

Tats wat.nobody told archana to do tis,she wanted to leave manav for shravani. SHE cld hav convinced manav easily in tat matter even other desmukh family even shravani, she (shravani) wasnt in luv wid him tat time except savita who wasnt even good to her before. she wnted to b mahaan to stay tat. people like archana r not called gud people,they r dumb. TO b really very honest if i find my bf even talking to a gud looking girl i wil start questioning him lik mad. here shravani knows the ful story abt them, people were talking abt his affair wid the supervisor. obviously she wil go mad. 1 MORE TING shravani is not the lead of the show .archana is. agreed she has to b all positive. but wat i believe is shravani isnt evil like manju or manjus mother. WHEREAS using as the kid as hatyar,i dnt tink she has done anyting lik tis,she was taking her kid along wid her.wat was wrong in tat? y shld she leave her kid where people r so double faced.
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

I second that . There is a kind of irritation with viewers who dont hate Shravni . Not hating Shravni doesnt necessarily mean hating Archna . It simply means  understanding her character too . ARMAN r responsible for their own decisions and so called sufferings. Everyone keeps saying Shravni has done a mistake she shud suffer but that shud not be said of ARMAN . It seems they r sacrificing so people shud live ....what BULL .

ARMAN did NOT sacrifice for Shravni .They sacrificed for that woman who dominates their lives ..........SAVITA. SAVITA wanted SACHU so Manav did not marry Archna but opted for Shravani so he cud lay hands on the baby and give it to his mom so she cud recover from grief of dead son . Archu knows this damn well yet supports him coz she loves him blindly . Constantly they use their EHSAAN card on Shravni and make her live there so Savita can enjoy Sachus company . Arre if u guys only dont want to be together why blame other people yaar . So much if u love Savita go dance with her .
U R absolutely right!