Twilight

Why do the Twilight Vamps Sparkle? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

dm_hpcrazy

dm_hpcrazy

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xoHarshaxo

Originally posted by dm_hpcrazy

perhaps SMeyer should have called them her own creatures/monsters rather vampires...

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">She did. Vegetarian Vampires. Day Dreaming! Best Vampires So Far. And Pessh Burn in the sun who believes that shit nymore. Dead</font>

But then you are calling them vampires again.. LOL
It's part of the lore.. I completely get that she made them her own, and all that shit..honestly, they look wimpy to me. This is just my opinion, which I am allowed to have...
I do like other aspects of the book, just not this one. Not a troll, if i hated entire thing, wouldn't be here.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why do the Twilight Vamps Sparkle? (Page 3)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 5:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by xoHarshaxo

perhaps SMeyer should have called them her own creatures/monsters rather vampires...

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">She did. Vegetarian Vampires. Day Dreaming! Best Vampires So Far. And Pessh Burn in the sun who believes that shit nymore. Dead</font>

But then you are calling them vampires again.. LOL
It's part of the lore.. I completely get that she made them her own, and all that shit..honestly, they look wimpy to me. This is just my opinion, which I am allowed to have...
I do like other aspects of the book, just not this one. Not a troll, if i hated entire thing, wouldn't be here.

Having Fangs and bloody mouths FOR ME is not looking  Strong.
You are allowed to have your opinion and I can have mine. They are Vampires For Me and Plus Vampires that burn in the sun or the garlic thing or the fangs never caught my attention, I prefer these ones and you like the other ones no big wop. lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.

luv_winchesters

IF-Sizzlerz

luv_winchesters

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
interesting topic harsha... ummmmmmmmmmmmmm i'm in love again wid vampires...:)

my sexiest vampire edward cullen

my prince charming Rpattz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top