Uttaran

29th July Written Update:VeeYa Sleeps Together (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 7

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

rashi85

IF-Sizzlerz

rashi85

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

Originally posted by rashi85

what r pple happy for veeya???....from which angle did it show veer making love to her............

i agree i cnt believe ppl r actually happy with veeya being together...they r the worst on screen couple eva...rashmi n nandish off screen is another story but wen talkin abt their characters in the show then hell no...it has 2 b veecha nt veeya...m jus disgusted with this show nw... i was hopin tht with vansh out the pic, they wud sumhw reveal taps truth n gt her out the show too, makin way for love birds..veecha

arey they r only happy for tapasya....they r another bunch of mean pple who only care for tapasya and wnat only her 2 be happy........ if they cared fr veer they wud care bt his happiness toooo... and frm which angle is he happy frm day 1 he has beeen shattered... and they r rejoicing over veeya..yuckkk.. u combine 2 names when there is love..and here 1 -sided love/lust only to get him... that ego he is mine fully now..no love nothing!!just a one-night stand!!

if love was there.. it wud show it even aftr this..jus like ragvir or salekh or so many others..but here its only 1 sided
so basically they r happy only for taapsya since she won!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~~~~

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "29th July Written Update:VeeYa Sleeps Together (Page 7)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

apknfjhol

IF-Rockerz

apknfjhol

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
thanks for the update.
boring episode.good that i didnt watch it.

49erFan

IF-Sizzlerz

49erFan

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Rashi and Mages, picture abhi baaki hai doston...let her get exposed and then I will see how she is loved.  Cheapness is not the word... finally two in Uttaran not virgins anymore...thanks to CVs and their creativityLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top