Jyoti

update 29th jul 2010: Reshmi FINDS OUT re: Jyotir (Page 2)

Poll Question: Would you like Jyoti to end soon?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
27 [100.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 2:49am | IP Logged
thanks for the update Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "update 29th jul 2010: Reshmi FINDS OUT re: Jyotir (Page 2)" in Jyoti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Neelam..

IF-Stunnerz

Neelam..

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Thanx 4 d lovely update.

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

thanx vrisha...jyoti again on a tirade against Gods...what else is new??see kruttika,one day wid jyoti not giving bhashans was made up for the next episode..i knew it..u know jyoti is one of those characters who are plain stupid..and irritating..u want to be mahan,thn go out of your way to do so,widout involving others into it..now here first she starts poking her immensely long nose into reshmi's business,drags her all arnd the city,making huge promises,and thn lets her down so badly..if u wanted to do social work,thn dnt let ur personal issues come into the picture..talk to kabir like a professional..bt she is obviously afraid na..coz she dumped him widout as much as informing him..tht is also mahaan??i find tht nauseatingly selfish..in fact most of the so called mahaan women on tv are ridiculously selfish,coz they dnt care abt how many people they are screwing wid just to show themselves holier thn thou..kabir had specifically asked her what she wud do if his family refuses..tht time bade dinge maar rahi thi abt pyar et al..all tht went into the pit??i sumhow cnt get over tht fact tht she just disappeared frm his life widout as much as informing..how mean is tht??and now wid her reshmi ko insaaf dilao andolan..hv u ever done insaf to ur near and dear ones tht u started doing so for random strangers??how hypocritic is tht??she takes decisions for everybody widout even cheking what the other person wants..i doubt she even bothers..poonam is right..she has this stupid God complex and expects everyone else to blindly follow..jyoti deserves the crap meted out to her by poonam..

Anu

Very well put.  At first, I was pissed @ Poonam when she continued to make an issue of Jyoti staying w/ them, but now, I agree w/ her, although Poonam probably may not have anticipated the reason.  So Jyoti is there in the house, and she just pulls in a knocked up gal out of nowhere, and when Poonam protests, she gives a bhashan.  Poonam put her threshold too low - she challenged Jyoti to make even Rs 100, and so now, everyone is making paperbags out of newspapers for Jyoti to sell, whenever she's not w/ Reshmi chasing down her hubby.  At any rate, given what has happened since KK's death, looks like Poonam was right in wanting Jyoti gone.

And you're right about her long nose &  huge promises - how on earth will she ensure that Vikrant honorably welcomes Reshmi back?  And given her own treatment from chachi, how will she make that woman honorably accept Reshmi as her bahu - by threatening to expose them in public?  That will be interesting - she has 10 days until the imported assassin from Dubai arrives by boat, and then, it's anyone's game.  And yeah, don't do social work if you can't stop your personal issues from interfering w/ it

For others, charity begins @ home.  For  Jyoti, it ends @ home.  That's part of why  she got kicked out from the Vashists i.e. why nobody - MahendraNath, Gayatri  didn't feel like  supporting her when CM & Pankaj went ballistic on her.  It's why everyone @ home, except KK, wanted her re-married.  I think if  Jyoti  does marry Kabir and steamroll into that Jodhpur  haveli, she'll have met her match in Sumer, RP and chachi-sa.  Maybe then her bhashans will get the responses they deserve.

Edited by Vrisha - 30 July 2010 at 8:21am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

seemadaundkaranu rulz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top