Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

krishna4ever

Goldie

krishna4ever

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

I think Naveen, Avni, and and perhaps choti maa will be back for revenge once these new tracks are on a role.  It will be interersting to see how Naveen and Avni's son Pratham turns out as well. We might also see some new villians as well  Whats do you guys think? Any suggestions

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

StarzzPro

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Villians and vamps of Bidaai post leap" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Veritas

IF-Dazzler

Veritas

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
we already have vamps...Tamanna and Khushi's classmates...Stern Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

StarzzProPurehearts-Pallavi-chinky80lisasandraSweet-VioletmeLuvsParulOmshanti1111SPN_JD_Addicted

SPN_JD_Addicted

IF-Sizzlerz

SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
lol Smita!I thought the TS mentioned just that!
Bidaai is def hatke since we have 7 year old vamps lol

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chinky80lisasandraVeritasmeLuvsParul

meLuvsParul

IF-Rockerz

meLuvsParul

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veritas

ROFLROFL....u r rightttttttttttttt veritasssss..seriouslyyy wo ladki toh vasu,ambika,malti,avni sab se ageyyyy nikliiiii....ShockedShockedShocked
Shocked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

StarzzProPureheartschinky80Veritas

krishna4ever

Goldie

krishna4ever

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IFUU

Originally posted by Veritas

ROFLROFL....u r rightttttttttttttt veritasssss..seriouslyyy wo ladki toh vasu,ambika,malti,avni sab se ageyyyy nikliiiii....ShockedShockedShocked
Shocked
 Hehe right! But guys seriously I do see an opening for Naveen and Avni to come back and create havoc Angry

StarzzPro

shorti21

shorti21

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
i think we already have villains....rs ji and the cts.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pureheartsshaazi

shaazi

IF-Dazzler

shaazi

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shorti21

i think we already have villains....rs ji and the cts.
i agree ! they are the actual villians who can never see us happy and find immense pleasure in hurting us and giving us endless pains.....................i seriously have lost all respect for RS and his creative team which is actually a destructive team now...cts have made a mess of such a beautiful show.........they are really the most dangerous villians

rabees011

StarzzPro

Groupbie

StarzzPro

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 4:16pm | IP Logged

I dont wanna see Naveen Avni again they seem pretty pathetic villains... they kept losing and it will be boring if they come again...

However Ambika ...kya baat hai... she was EVIL....I still remember the episode we the audience found out who killed Dada ji she gave me chills pure brilliance and we didnt see enough of her evil character...I think if she comes back she should try and take Guni and Pratham.

I think Pratham should have some grey shades that would be interesting.

Oh and that girl in the red dress talking to Tammy saying that Alekh ruined the play purposley.... she will defintiley cause trouble...remember guys....big things come in small packagesPinch I'M SCARED

Post Reply New Post

Go to top