Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: cooldude10

😡i want to smack that sameeera in her face 😆

👏👏👏
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@VJnLNMDJ: My heart aches at the thought that  Maan cud have loved anyone else other than Geet....

Please , please CV's. let samira not be Maan's first love , let Geet and only Geet have that place...

Well, I know Maan is also not the first in Geet's life , but her situation was a lil diff i think - forced by family and marriage etc...

What i mean is, I cant bear the thought of Maan hopelessly and spontaneously falling in love with someone else like the way he has fallen for Geet...  I cant imagine Maan having got into these Maneet eyelocks with another girl ....or his playfulness and kiddishness along with his evergreen gussa... I want it to be Geet's privilage to be the first to reach so deep into Maan .. please CV's , how I wish it doesnt go otherwise..😭

VJ

I m also horrified at the thought that it was Maanira b4 Maaneet......no I want Geet to be Maan's first and last luv. Maan cannot have this passion for any other gal......can u post ur para on Geet at fb so they also know what we r thinking
geet261 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agar hum geet k shadi accept ker sakte hain ... uska past accept kersakte hain to maan ka past kyun nahe ?
ash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: VJnLNMDJ

Right ya, I had forgotten that bit about young rich man living alone etc... that sooo sounds like Maan ... You are right, then this girl must be Maan's girlfriend ? Boo hoo ....

But wait a minute , what if Maan's da was also a handsome hunk like Maan , rich and living alone etc in his young days ?  wait wait , let me have some hope against hope..🤣

@red - even I was thinking the same thing....... 😆😆😆
VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mahi0809

@VJnLNMDJ: My heart aches at the thought that  Maan cud have loved anyone else other than Geet....

Please , please CV's. let samira not be Maan's first love , let Geet and only Geet have that place...

Well, I know Maan is also not the first in Geet's life , but her situation was a lil diff i think - forced by family and marriage etc...

What i mean is, I cant bear the thought of Maan hopelessly and spontaneously falling in love with someone else like the way he has fallen for Geet...  I cant imagine Maan having got into these Maneet eyelocks with another girl ....or his playfulness and kiddishness along with his evergreen gussa... I want it to be Geet's privilage to be the first to reach so deep into Maan .. please CV's , how I wish it doesnt go otherwise..😭

VJ

I m also horrified at the thought that it was Maanira b4 Maaneet......no I want Geet to be Maan's first and last luv. Maan cannot have this passion for any other gal......can u post ur para on Geet at fb so they also know what we r thinking

I am not so good with facebook , why dont you go ahead and post it .. as yours, or mine , or as a post from IF, whatever you want ... all we want is our views shud reach them , hai na ?
tash1301 thumbnail
Same i dont want her to be his first love but it really does seem like it. but no matter wat that shouldnt be the reason why maan is so mean towards geet tho. it trully is heartbreaking. and wen he finds out geet is 'pregnant' then he'll feel betrayed once again probly!!! :(
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well I don't really care if Sameera turns out to be Maan's first love...I just hope she doesn't come back into his life again! 😡

We got many hints in the show that Maan has some painful past involving some woman, and that is the reason why he can't stand them.

We already have the Dev problem unsolved...we don't want Maan's past to show up later on!
Cutydevil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

thy way dadi talks abt sameera i think sameera is maan mom..

-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Same here.I soo don' want Samira to be his first love-I want tht place to be reserved ONLY for Geet.I really want Maan to have those mixed,confused feelings for Geet only:not for ny1 else.

I dunno why I feel tht she's soo not gonna be his love:like the way he gets confused and all,at the feeling of love,when it comes to Geet..Someone who had really experienced this first,would neva feel tht way,nai?🤔....But,tht could be possible only if CVs decide NOT to give us a over-repeated type of track.I soo hope he's her mom!!😆
Edited by -Amina- - 13 years ago
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ye lo pehle se hi itne problems hai - Dev, NT, Geet's pregnancy, Geet's past, Maan's past and now this new Sameera person to add to our troubles. 🤣

Man the CVs sure know how to keep us on our toes - ek problem khatam hone se pehle hi doosra shuru 🤣