Pratigya
Pratigya

India-Forums

Judgement day-Cake walk day !! (Page 4)

adilmomin786 Goldie
adilmomin786
adilmomin786

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
lol i donno, you should make a poem. you write interesting! anyway im gonna go get some work done! i made a B on my exam! thats pretty good, class average was a 65. lol. this test was a beast!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

I'm wondering, could the Saxena's ask for a refund from Aman?...he did absolutely nothing!- why did they even thank him for?!......Pratigya did his job, so she should get the money...buy/rent a house and move herself and Krishna there......!!...LOLWink

So much for Amanji.....the high flying lawyer, the one who picks and chooses his case....well now we know why.....he is hopeless at them!!LOLLOLLOL....only takes on cases where he knows family members will jump in and say anything and lo and behold the case is won.....!!

Perhaps he can now do an appeal...in front of Krishna, putting Pratigya on the stand and getting the full details of the kidnapping...like the family thinking Krish was responsible and etc???...definitely the appeal will be won and our Kriya, happy......Wink

Dreamy Gal ...

Return all the chai's he has drunk at their house ....LOL ...as for as I know...i think it was a pro bono ..

He was a crashing disappointment..wasn't he ?  whoever that PP was ...he stole the thunder...just loved his acting !! I hope he continues and Aman vanishes ....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--CrAzYREDDreamygal301MERARAI

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adilmomin786

lol i donno, you should make a poem. you write interesting! anyway im gonna go get some work done! i made a B on my exam! thats pretty good, class average was a 65. lol. this test was a beast!

B is not bad...esp for a guy who blanked out ...Congos !! but next time fly a little higher ....

Poetry and Me are like chalk and cheese ...we never mix...
adilmomin786 Goldie
adilmomin786
adilmomin786

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
lol next time i will fly high. i will now study a entire week before a test and not just 1-2 days. lol your an amazing writer, i always tell my friends look at the way she writes!

MERARAI

mushiroxx IF-Rockerz
mushiroxx
mushiroxx

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Cry IM FEELING SO BAD FOR KRISH. he was soooo hurt Ouch Broken Heart Even pratz was feeling what he was going through. Why do we have to wait for monday to see kriya confrontation? Cry

tanthya

username88 IF-Sizzlerz
username88
username88

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

I know Xmuqix ...but it is time now for Pratigya to realize the depth of her feelings..and she cant do that if Krishna is by her like a shadow..she has to miss him ..so this distance !!

truee...but the gun scene.. cant wait that long to see what it going to happen, obv thy arnt going to die...but u know the wait....its killing!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301tanthya

HamiSky IF-Rockerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
I still dint watch the episode...am not planning to watch it now anwyays after reading all the updates!!

but few points wanna make!!..

luks like Judge mercied Aman and acquitted Shyamji..he wud have felt oh ths poor lawyer is capable of almost nohting let me do some meharbaani ...so that he mite  get a name at least  that he has won htis case
from the way it goes...i really feel very bad  4 the couple...they are not at faults but fell prey to circumstances..become victims...hope they soon come out of this bad spell...very soon,,,

i have least intention to watch 2moro's episode as watching SBS itself was horrible....the scene was like hard-hitting............insult to the core....

wen Pratigya goes to meet her husband...wat state will he be in,,,..how she gonna handle him..his anguish...how she gonna make him understand...lets c

will miss the show this weeekend...
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
For the first time Pratigya put Krishna first today.....ok, albeit after giving him the shock of the century!!..LOLLOL

When she was asked to come back to her maayka, she refused.....not so long ago she would have gone without so much as a look back at Krishna but today, she put him first and said she will go back to her 'home'........her home that she shares with Krishna....!!.....ClapClapDay Dreaming

If this is a true indication of what she is feeling, then once the hurdle of facing the roaring lion..er..erm...I mean Krishna is over, then I guess Krishna will get his heart's desire!!....Pratigya will be soon busy drawing on the wall and decorating the bed!!LOLLOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAItanthya

Go to top