Pratigya

   

Judgement day-Cake walk day !! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

xmuqix

IF-Sizzlerz

xmuqix

Joined: 31 July 2006

Posts: 14147

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by xmuqix

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by xmuqix

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by ArhainArhaan


Krishna  is numb and in shock and Rage ...he starts driving  faster and faster and heads up the hills ....eyes filled with anguished and unshed tears  he continues on and on and finally stops near a cliff...he stops and pulls out a gun    ......

OMGGGGG...m so scareddddddddd..hope he dosent hurts himself
hope he wont do nethin reckless:((krishuuuu is hurtt deeply hrut n sad!!
i hopee he throws dat gun down d cliff n goes bak driving normallyEmbarrassed
m givin myself sum hope n reliefEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
krishuuuu plj b fineeeeEmbarrassed


Arhaina ,

One matter I did not add ...when he pulls the gun...his hand with that Pratigya Tattoo is displayed prominently ....Maybe he will shoot at that tattoo...Confused

nahiiiiConfusedShocked i hope not...dont shoot at allShockedConfused


Xmuqix,

Alright, lets just say he has taken a gun...looks at it ...but then throws it off...Smile

hmmm yea i hope that happensOuch



Don't worry, XX ..

Nothing will happen to Krishna .....Kriya has to happen  ....so chilax...dear Smile

yeaa even though i know they are going to end up with each other lol
its jus upsetting to actually see them lyk that

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Judgement day-Cake walk day !! (Page 3)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FaintHeart

IF-Rockerz

FaintHeart

Joined: 18 July 2010

Posts: 8321

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Tanthya the lawyer was such a disappointment.i expected something better today.When the sax family was thanking him i was like why are they thanking him?They should thank pratigya and beat him up.Then he says that he knew he was gonna win.I was likeROFL.He couldnt do anything .............just sat there and listened to everybody.AND omg krish was crying .Never seen krish like thatCry.Felt bad for prats as well.Cry

Edited by arine - 29 July 2010 at 12:25pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxxDreamygal301tanthya

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009

Posts: 52583

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mallikaBalu

arre were the serial waalas giving free advertisement for the shoe makers or the belt makers. well a confusing day can do all this I guess.
As usual Komal has to take care of herself bechaari Cry
jab aisi baap ho to enemies kisko chahiye ROFL



it was a pretty confusing day ...I mean if the Sax are involved even a normal day becomes confusing.....

don't worry..this court may have closed..but Komals' korat will open as soon as they reach Mumford ganj..Smile

Sahi baat bolbo, beta !!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009

Posts: 52583

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arine

Tanthya the lawyer was such a disappointment.i expected something better today.When the sax family was thanking him i was like why are they thanking him?They should thank pratigya and beat him up.Then he says that he knew he was gonna win.I was likeROFL.He couldnt do anything .............just sat there and listened to everybody.AND omg krish was crying .Never seen krish like thatCry.Felt bad for prats as well.Cry



Arine,

U have expressed my sentiments exactly .....just hearing Aman spouting such Untruths ...aur yeh Sachayi ki Statue ......LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FaintHeartmushiroxx

adilmomin786

Goldie

adilmomin786

Joined: 07 March 2010

Posts: 2342

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by adilmomin786

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by adilmomin786

tantyha, was waiting for your post! lol. nice analysis!



Thanks Adil ! good to hear from you Smile
lol yeahh!! Naina Arushi are queens! whos next to steal the spotlight??? Id say kesar can take the title for a day or two.


Kesar is ever sensible ....not for her "yeh hamari sath hi kyon hota hai" Dialogue ...LOL
and counter attack with the "dekho" from pratigya...we should make a song from all the repeated dialogues in the serial.
 
dekho yeh hamari saath hi kyon hota hai, dekho dekho dekho! behoodiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii chai? hahaha i donno, im just boreeeeddddd

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009

Posts: 52583

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xmuqix

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by xmuqix

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by xmuqix

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by ArhainArhaan


Krishna  is numb and in shock and Rage ...he starts driving  faster and faster and heads up the hills ....eyes filled with anguished and unshed tears  he continues on and on and finally stops near a cliff...he stops and pulls out a gun    ......

OMGGGGG...m so scareddddddddd..hope he dosent hurts himself
hope he wont do nethin reckless:((krishuuuu is hurtt deeply hrut n sad!!
i hopee he throws dat gun down d cliff n goes bak driving normallyEmbarrassed
m givin myself sum hope n reliefEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
krishuuuu plj b fineeeeEmbarrassed


Arhaina ,

One matter I did not add ...when he pulls the gun...his hand with that Pratigya Tattoo is displayed prominently ....Maybe he will shoot at that tattoo...Confused

nahiiiiConfusedShocked i hope not...dont shoot at allShockedConfused


Xmuqix,

Alright, lets just say he has taken a gun...looks at it ...but then throws it off...Smile

hmmm yea i hope that happensOuch



Don't worry, XX ..

Nothing will happen to Krishna .....Kriya has to happen  ....so chilax...dear Smile

yeaa even though i know they are going to end up with each other lol
its jus upsetting to actually see them lyk that


I know Xmuqix ...but it is time now for Pratigya to realize the depth of her feelings..and she cant do that if Krishna is by her like a shadow..she has to miss him ..so this distance !!

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Joined: 07 April 2010

Posts: 10533

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
I'm wondering, could the Saxena's ask for a refund from Aman?...he did absolutely nothing!- why did they even thank him for?!......Pratigya did his job, so she should get the money...buy/rent a house and move herself and Krishna there......!!...LOLWink
 
 
So much for Amanji.....the high flying lawyer, the one who picks and chooses his case....well now we know why.....he is hopeless at them!!LOLLOLLOL....only takes on cases where he knows family members will jump in and say anything and lo and behold the case is won.....!!
 
 
Perhaps he can now do an appeal...in front of Krishna, putting Pratigya on the stand and getting the full details of the kidnapping...like the family thinking Krish was responsible and etc???...definitely the appeal will be won and our Kriya, happy......Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxxtanthya

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009

Posts: 52583

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adilmomin786

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by adilmomin786

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by adilmomin786

tantyha, was waiting for your post! lol. nice analysis!



Thanks Adil ! good to hear from you Smile
lol yeahh!! Naina Arushi are queens! whos next to steal the spotlight??? Id say kesar can take the title for a day or two.


Kesar is ever sensible ....not for her "yeh hamari sath hi kyon hota hai" Dialogue ...LOL
and counter attack with the "dekho" from pratigya...we should make a song from all the repeated dialogues in the serial.
 
dekho yeh hamari saath hi kyon hota hai, dekho dekho dekho! behoodiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii chai? hahaha i donno, im just boreeeeddddd



I think somebody did try...I wonder what happened to it ?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Judgement Day....... SonyaBlade 5 336 07 May 2010 at 1:54pm
By shruthiR

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.