Pratigya

Judgement day-Cake walk day !! - Page 5

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by-adilmomin786

and counter attack with the "dekho" from pratigya...we should make a song from all the repeated dialogues in the serial.

dekho yeh hamari saath hi kyon hota hai, dekho dekho dekho! behoodiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii chai? hahaha i donno, im just boreeeeddddd

adil

shaayar ban gaya bey? That too inspired by the Saxenas. One never knows the source of inspiration, could easily come from the one you can't tolerate.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-tanthya

Mushi ,

If what he feels is love , then it will raise again..burning all the secrets and lies,erasing the hurt and pain ...radiant in its warmth and basking in the trueness of the emotion...never fear !!Trust Love 😊

Thanks dear i guess u are right 👏 Looking forward for kriya union n yhis time they will be unseperable 😃 😃 😃
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Dreamygal301

For the first time Pratigya put Krishna first today.....ok, albeit after giving him the shock of the century!!..😆😆

When she was asked to come back to her maayka, she refused.....not so long ago she would have gone without so much as a look back at Krishna but today, she put him first and said she will go back to her 'home'........her home that she shares with Krishna....!!.....👏👏😍

If this is a true indication of what she is feeling, then once the hurdle of facing the roaring lion..er..erm...I mean Krishna is over, then I guess Krishna will get his heart's desire!!....Pratigya will be soon busy drawing on the wall and decorating the bed!!😳

Dreamy Gal,

That is a minor hurdle...but she has to cross a wide chasm of Thakur's Taunts .... Krishna has gone for trekking...whenever he does that ? he comes back  with a little bit of reason still intact ..let us hope he still does that 😊
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-HamiSky

I still dint watch the episode...am not planning to watch it now anwyays after reading all the updates!!

but few points wanna make!!..

luks like Judge mercied Aman and acquitted Shyamji..he wud have felt oh ths poor lawyer is capable of almost nohting let me do some meharbaani ...so that he mite  get a name at least  that he has won htis case
from the way it goes...i really feel very bad  4 the couple...they are not at faults but fell prey to circumstances..become victims...hope they soon come out of this bad spell...very soon,,,

i have least intention to watch 2moro's episode as watching SBS itself was horrible....the scene was like hard-hitting............insult to the core....

wen Pratigya goes to meet her husband...wat state will he be in,,,..how she gonna handle him..his anguish...how she gonna make him understand...lets c

will miss the show this weeekend...

Krishna and Pratigya  may not meet today ....I think today we will enter the kaaale world of Thakurs.........
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Dreamygal301

For the first time Pratigya put Krishna first today.....ok, albeit after giving him the shock of the century!!..😆😆

When she was asked to come back to her maayka, she refused.....not so long ago she would have gone without so much as a look back at Krishna but today, she put him first and said she will go back to her 'home'........her home that she shares with Krishna....!!.....👏👏😍

If this is a true indication of what she is feeling, then once the hurdle of facing the roaring lion..er..erm...I mean Krishna is over, then I guess Krishna will get his heart's desire!!....Pratigya will be soon busy drawing on the wall and decorating the bed!!😳

DG ,

It looks like more than Krish,,,we are very focussed .......On C of M ....😆
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
they may not meet..dats y i said am gonna miss the show this weekend....

no idea how they gonna show her confession..
hope CVs live up to our expectations

Krishna and Pratigya  may not meet today ....I think today we will enter the kaaale world of Thakurs.........
[/QUOTE]
tanthya thumbnail

Absolutely Hami,

will she stay on in Thakur's house or will she leave with her father to her maika ....

if Maika ...who will make the first approach and if Thakur's will Krishna even look at her ?
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-tanthya

Absolutely Hami,

will she stay on in Thakur's house or will she leave with her father to her maika ....

if Maika ...who will make the first approach and if Thakur's will Krishna even look at her ?

At Maika....less chances dat Krishna will coem to meet her..like last time....and if they meet here...Aarushi wud wonder n make faces ..as to "waht is my sis doing,,confessing her love to husband"..
at Thakur's ..cant even imagine....the only solace she had was Krishna...wat he himself turns away!!

wat if its in the hilly area wer Krishna was last shown!!..they will left to themselves..wihtout anyone's intervention! but how she gonna reach der?

so far noone seemed to have bothered to'even call Krishna..n find out wer he is...
Edited by HamiSky - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-HamiSky

they may not meet..dats y i said am gonna miss the show this weekend....

no idea how they gonna show her confession..
hope CVs live up to our expectations

Hami,

they cant show her getting humiliated for 30 mins.....No story has to  proceed ....whether Kriya meet today and explosion occurs  or  will it be Prats doing her R&D ...we have to see..

tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-mushirox

😭 IM FEELING SO BAD FOR KRISH. he was soooo hurt 💔 Even pratz was feeling what he was going through. Why do we have to wait for monday to see kriya confrontation? 😭

Mushi,

LB : Kriya Confrontation to occur 2day !!