Judgement day-Cake walk day !! - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
I still dint watch the episode...am not planning to watch it now anwyays after reading all the updates!!

but few points wanna make!!..

luks like Judge mercied Aman and acquitted Shyamji..he wud have felt oh ths poor lawyer is capable of almost nohting let me do some meharbaani ...so that he mite  get a name at least  that he has won htis case
from the way it goes...i really feel very bad  4 the couple...they are not at faults but fell prey to circumstances..become victims...hope they soon come out of this bad spell...very soon,,,

i have least intention to watch 2moro's episode as watching SBS itself was horrible....the scene was like hard-hitting............insult to the core....

wen Pratigya goes to meet her husband...wat state will he be in,,,..how she gonna handle him..his anguish...how she gonna make him understand...lets c

will miss the show this weeekend...
For the first time Pratigya put Krishna first today.....ok, albeit after giving him the shock of the century!!..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

When she was asked to come back to her maayka, she refused.....not so long ago she would have gone without so much as a look back at Krishna but today, she put him first and said she will go back to her 'home'........her home that she shares with Krishna....!!.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜

If this is a true indication of what she is feeling, then once the hurdle of facing the roaring lion..er..erm...I mean Krishna is over, then I guess Krishna will get his heart's desire!!....Pratigya will be soon busy drawing on the wall and decorating the bed!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Originally posted by xmuqix

truee...but the gun scene.. cant wait that long to see what it going to happen, obv thy arnt going to die...but u know the wait....its killing!

xmuqix......I understand your pain.....same here! ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I think this weekend will be an agony.....😭
Originally posted by HamiSky

I still dint watch the episode...am not planning to watch it now anwyays after reading all the updates!!

but few points wanna make!!..

luks like Judge mercied Aman and acquitted Shyamji..he wud have felt oh ths poor lawyer is capable of almost nohting let me do some meharbaani ...so that he mite  get a name at least  that he has won htis case
from the way it goes...i really feel very bad  4 the couple...they are not at faults but fell prey to circumstances..become victims...hope they soon come out of this bad spell...very soon,,,

i have least intention to watch 2moro's episode as watching SBS itself was horrible....the scene was like hard-hitting............insult to the core....

wen Pratigya goes to meet her husband...wat state will he be in,,,..how she gonna handle him..his anguish...how she gonna make him understand...lets c

will miss the show this weeekend...

Hami ,

Have started my thread...will look forward to ur comments there too...you usually raise  very good valid points ...😊
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

xmuqix......I understand your pain.....same here! ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I think this weekend will be an agony.....😭

Dreamy Gal, XX

Just Think of the bigger Picture.....KRIYA UNION ....πŸ˜ƒ ....
Originally posted by mushirox

😭 IM FEELING SO BAD FOR KRISH. he was soooo hurt πŸ’” Even pratz was feeling what he was going through. Why do we have to wait for monday to see kriya confrontation? 😭

Mushi ,

If what he feels is love , then it will raise again..burning all the secrets and lies,erasing the hurt and pain  ...radiant in its warmth  and  basking in the trueness of the emotion...never fear !!Trust Love 😊
Edited by tanthya - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

For the first time Pratigya put Krishna first today.....ok, albeit after giving him the shock of the century!!..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

When she was asked to come back to her maayka, she refused.....not so long ago she would have gone without so much as a look back at Krishna but today, she put him first and said she will go back to her 'home'........her home that she shares with Krishna....!!.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜

If this is a true indication of what she is feeling, then once the hurdle of facing the roaring lion..er..erm...I mean Krishna is over, then I guess Krishna will get his heart's desire!!....Pratigya will be soon busy drawing on the wall and decorating the bed!!😳

Dreamy gal,

I so wish to see the drawing ....Rose petals we have seen in Mannnnnnny serials and movies...I want drawing !!πŸ˜†

great work dearπŸ‘...love your blue linesπŸ˜ƒ

Plantain lawyer, he didn't even earn 1/4 lb of plantain in pay today. But I do hope he is a 500us dollar hr lawyer, he should charge the saxenas for time he was kidnapped. Komal, could have fight her saasurji case and earn a meal , that she was so eagerly planning.

The Saxenas, family has no feelings for Krishna, the boy who love them the most. It was useless for pratz to looked toward krishna, in the end she chose to be with her family. What is nainaji rush, called amanji Beta, she hasn't even seen the lawyer bill yet. this family should not smile, everytime the do a dark cloud is coming. Angad two headless arms (Jugnu and Unlucky) was shocked to see  the professor got off, could they be the dark cloud with another brain behind them.......(Angad sister) watch out Adarsh.

I am so proud of Komal, she acted so mature today, by giving the saxenas their space to be joyyful. why should she join them, when they were in distress they didn't envolved her, today they were happy and they still didn't envolved her...........lovely family komal.
Originally posted by tanthya

Kesar is ever sensible ....not for her "yeh hamari sath hi kyon hota hai" Dialogue ...πŸ˜†

What the Saxes go through is nothing compared to the hell Kesar has been living in. Now you want to see a real classy lady, its none other than Kesar.