Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

palmbeach1238 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: beagleboy

I am so sorry to disappoint some here (as I am disappointed myself) but I think Sameera is an ex flame. In their dialogues yesterday, it was hinted that she was a former love interest.   Dadi says, 'you did not do anything wrong, sameera did it, infact she committed a crime', she also said 'not every woman is Sameera, stop letting her affect your future'. I gather from this that Sameera was someone with whom Maan was romatically involved. Also, in an earlier episode Dadi said Mann is opening up again to love. So much as I hate to admit it, Sameera is an old girlfriend who befriended Maan for his wealth

Ok...after watching yesterdays epi twice...I think you are right.  I think Sameera could be Maan's ex-girlfriend.  I hope this is not the case but it might explain why he has cut himself off emotionally.  😡

Never mind...Geet will bring him kicking , screaming and protesting out of his dream world and into reality.  😆

I also think that the way he looks at Naintara whenever he sees her....make me think that Naintara knows Sameera quite well.  She could be a friend or a cousin or something.

Edited by palmbeach1238 - 13 years ago
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I always wondered whether Pammi was Maans mother too because she always referred to him as "Chotte Saab" and I dont think a mother would call her own son that! So Sameera could be Maan's real mother.. But Im almost dead sure she could be someone whome he may have loved before. Sameera to me sounds like a young girls name not a mother's name .

megz.10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

who is sameera...m so confusd!!!

ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think sameera can be an ex-g.f of maan. bt a ques is disturbing me that maan hates nayantara bhabhi so it is highly possible that sameera is nayantara's sis.
well pammi cannot be a mother of maan.then who are maan's mom and dad? if that sameera is maan's real mom then the story is gng 'jab we met' way, where shahid used to hate his mom and kareena changed his POV.here now geet will change maan's POV abt women

-Amrita2010 thumbnail
Do something to Samira. She is getting into my nerves 😡