Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuPiD-EffecT thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thankkkuuu swetaaaaaaaaa........omggg the videos....i loveee the IBN7 one....and theyy are doing 2 songss for the wedding special.....sajanji ghar aaye and naiyyo naiyyyo....whooopieee ....and theree are cutes steps also....there is a cheek pulling step and also an ear pulling one...loll....cho chweet
kaninikabasuray thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ya, me here๐Ÿ˜Š
Sanaya, Swetha, me too eagerly waiting for 1st August๐Ÿ˜
Loved the promos: specially in the beginning(SBS) where they were holding hands, when they were talking to each other, when Aamir doing "tere gaal balle balle"๐Ÿ˜
(SBB)

^^haha Santa Ben and kanu i was about to write about cheek pulling one when i saw i was like awwwwiee ponds ad ki yaad dila di yaarr chooo cute naa they shud ads re ponds jaisa wapas...will be gr8 to watch...and also ya earing pulling bhi cute thaa..n am seeing kaafi new steps am liking it :D
Edited by -Shweta- - 13 years ago
CuPiD-EffecT thumbnail
omggg i knowww we'll be mentioning it....causee it was tooooo cute....i loveee tht pond gooly woogly ad....it reminded me ot of....so cuddly cutee.....
:)Edited by kaninikabasuray - 13 years ago
Sanyaaaa mera hath khujloyin re to post ihls ka caps karoon ki nahi karoon boll๐Ÿค”
oyeeeeeeeee waahhh kanu am loving ur avi a lottt yaarr luved this episode of them and this epi is reminding me of Mita where is she i hope she comes online soon
Swetha, post the caps๐Ÿ˜† I want to see them.

check my Avtar, cute na?

Swetha, I was telling you to check it.๐Ÿ˜†
The epi was very cute๐Ÿ˜ณ
What Mita did? I guess I missed all the discussions :(

CuPiD-EffecT thumbnail
ohh yess swetaaa.....post the capss....i wannana see IHLS wala aamir....he was tooooo cute....complete cutiee piee.....and lovedddd his expressionss....loll....post itttt๐Ÿ˜ƒ .....posttt them ALL...the oness i am gonnaa lovee๐Ÿ˜‰