Rajat Tokas/Robindo AT Petition link 1st pg - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
I am very happy to see Rians back here whom I started interacting during prc season. All the moms,sis of Rajat's are gradually coming here. So moms what do u think about Rajat's new look. I think I have got my cute bro back again.
hee hee so nice to see nemo and sonu here too... after such a long time... how are you guys... following the serial regularly? have been waiting for RT's entry for so long...i hope RT has a major role in this... 😊
as for his entry... i like the whole club/dancing in the rain/flirting scenarios... but then something tells me his entrance might not be showcased with very special scenes 😔
Add me, I loved him in Keshav Pandit.
@munnirony
OMG he's changed soo much...he looks really good than before....
hailaa!!forgot to ask yuu to add me too..!!plzz naa mee too in the list 🤣
Originally posted by alviraz

how old is he now btw??

he's 19 now... 😃
aww thank youu lashy...cool name btw..if yuu dun mind me asking, why lashy?? i really wish to see his comeback with mughda..but that won't be possible now since mughda is busy with her new show..maybe in the future.. i love him since prithvi days.. haiyye! but sadly this time his character wont be as powerful as prithvi.. still looking forward seeing him playing as loverboy,robindo this time.. whatta name!! weird but chalega.!hai naa 😍 😆Edited by alviraz - 13 years ago
Originally posted by lashy

hee hee so nice to see nemo and sonu here too... after such a long time... how are you guys... following the serial regularly? have been waiting for RT's entry for so long...i hope RT has a major role in this... 😊
as for his entry... i like the whole club/dancing in the rain/flirting scenarios... but then something tells me his entrance might not be showcased with very special scenes 😔
Hiii Shrads..my jaan..m gud sweety..how r u???🤗
i m not following the serial regularly but i know whats happening in the serial so far... m also waiting for my nonu's entry...its been a longgggggg time we hvnt catched him on screen (except "keshav pandit"...)..lets see how major his role is...
loved ur idea about his entry... wowww..😳😳
as for his entry... i like the whole club/dancing in the rain/flirting scenarios...

see u around then....🤗
Originally posted by Pruthaxi

aa le.. jaha bea hoga waha mom kaise nahi hogi
hahahaha Nivu..u r also here....woww...😉
@Sanchu...chalo atlast i m in the list...😉...now waiting for my nonu's entry...😉😛
Originally posted by alviraz

aww thank youu lashy...cool name btw..if yuu dun mind me asking, why lashy?? i really wish to see his comeback with mughda..but that won't be possible now since mughda is busy with her new show..maybe in the future.. i love him since prithvi days.. haiyye! but sadly this time his character wont be as powerful as prithvi.. still looking forward seeing him playing as loverboy,robindo this time.. whatta name!! weird but chalega.!hai naa 😍 😆

U cant say that his role will not be powerful. Rajat himself said in his recent interview that the char has grey shade and it will be something diffrent and interesting. Lets see.