Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

diya_snow

IF-Dazzler

diya_snow

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 5:21am | IP Logged
hello everyone....i m sure everyone is aware tht our Rockstar Iqbal Khan is coming back on TV screen soon with Zee Tv's big project " Sanjog Se Bani Sangini" ...... 
I will post all articles and pics of Sangini here......thr r many articles...so will shre everything here

I m so happy.....he is looking very very cute and handsome in promos....4 promos r out...will share all promos here soon :) 

Edited by diya_snow - 29 July 2010 at 5:26am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ät_skit-kavita-jakrAlisha.MP_RadhaMrs. SIR

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sangini-share pictures & articles" in Other Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

diya_snow

IF-Dazzler

diya_snow

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 5:22am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ät_skitjakr

diya_snow

IF-Dazzler

diya_snow

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 5:28am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ät_skit

diya_snow

IF-Dazzler

diya_snow

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 8:05am | IP Logged

Sudha and Aruna to be seen in a love story in Zee Tv

Zee TV is soon coming up with another love story 'Sanjog Se Bani Sangini' and the show will reportedly have two veteran actresses Sudha Chandran and Aruna Irani in important roles. The love story set in scenic Haridwar, is scheduled to start airing from August 16.

Indian televisions hot hunk Iqbal Khan is coming back to the small screen after a gap of two years through this show, which will have 'Dance India Dance' finalist Binny Sharma in the female lead. Iqbal was last seen in Zee TV's soap 'Waaris'. The two ladies will join the rest of the cast for a long schedule, which will shot partially in Haridwar and at the Pataudi Palace in Delhi.

Speaking about her role, Aruna Irani said, "I am playing the mother of Rudra (Iqbal Khan). My character is a very shrewd one, who can get her things done at any cost. I always loved playing strong roles. I believe the audience will remember me for this role for a long time".

Sharing about her character, Sudha Chandran added, "I am playing the grandmother of Gauri (Binny Sharma). My character has been an orchestra singer from past when people did not accept woman in such profession. She is a very lively woman and has a dominating personality. She is much ahead of her time and does not wait for the approval of society to do what she wants".

http://entertainment.oneindia.in/television/top-stories/news/2010/sudha-aruna-zeetv-290710.html

ät_skit

diya_snow

IF-Dazzler

diya_snow

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged

Sangini to launch on August 16th at 10 PM slot

Zee TV is now getting things in place for the huge launch of their much talked about like tale, Sanjog Se Bani Sangini. This show produced by DJ's Creative Unit brings Iqbal Khan yet again to television after a hiatus of two long years. An out-and-out like tale, Sangini is the tale of a guy Rudra (Iqbal Khan) who fails to get his childhood like Pihu, played by Additi Gupta and takes to alcohol. At this point of time, enters Gauri (Binny Sharma) into his life like a breath of fresh air.
The channel and production house are busy shooting for their outdoor schedules at Haridwar and at the Pataudi Palace in Delhi. Sanjog Se Bani Sangini will launch on August 16th at the 10 PM slot.
According to our source, "In all probability, Sunshine Productions' 12/24 Karol Bagh which presently airs at the 10 PM slot will be went to the 7 PM slot that is vacant. The channel has fantastic expectations out of Sangini and is leaving no stone unturned to give the show a memorable launch".
Our khabroo adds on, "Karol Bagh's ratings have also picked up of late. And going by this, it looks as though the channel will not choose to end the show. Instead, they might go the show to the early evening slot".
We tried calling Producer of Karol Bagh Sudhir Sharma, but he remained unavailable.
Our efforts to get a confirmation from Tony Singh on the time slot of Sangini were in vain too.
Sangini has an fascinating cast starting from Aroona Irani, Deepak Qazir, Sudha Chandran, Iqbal Khan, Additi Gupta, Binny Sharma, Raunaq Ahuja, Rushad Rana and many others..

_-----------------------------------------------------

diya_snow

IF-Dazzler

diya_snow

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Iqbal Khan romancing DID contestant Binny
Zee TV is to start a new campaign which aims at involving the audience in shaping up the show at every stage. The first step of this campaign is to invite the viewers to participate in keeping the title of the upcoming love saga.

Remember heartthrob Iqbal Khan and DID contestant Binny Sharma the two will be seen playing love birds in the serial. Former will play who has everything in life but love and here Gauri does not believe in love. As we say opposite attract and the two unite to complete each other.

After revealing this basic plot of the show the audience on air, on radio and on the channel's official website- www.zeetv.com has been called to suggest the suitable title for the show.

Explaining the basis behind this initiative, Mr. Akash Chawla, Head- Marketing, Zee TV said that this is just the beginning of an endeavour on their part to involve our viewers in shaping the show.  And of course when people put in their creative energies towards naming a show and also selecting the final creatives for its promotions, there is going to be an instant sense of belonging that will get instilled in their minds.

ät_skit

diya_snow

IF-Dazzler

diya_snow

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Iqbal Khan is back!

Mumbai, July 26 (IBNS) Ladies, hold your breath … the intense, brooding Iqbal Khan is back!

Almost 2 years after he left you mesmerized with his portrayal of the strong and silent Shankar in Indian television's adaptation of The Godfather, Waaris, the handsome actor is all set to steal your hearts in an out-and-out love story slated for an August launch on Zee TV.

Confirming the news, Sukesh Motwani, Programming Head- Fiction, Zee TV said, "Yes, Iqbal is a part of our next big-ticket show. We haven't frozen the name of the show yet though its tentatively called Sangini. It's after a rather long time that we're coming back with a pure love story. And who better than Iqbal to bring alive the pathos and passion of romance?"

When asked about his role, Iqbal said, "It's great to be working with Zee once again after Waaris. I share a great rapport with the team. The new role excites me because it's nothing that I have attempted so far. I play a lover who takes to drinking when the object of his affection gets married to somebody else. But here's a drunkard who's fun when he's drunk. I loved the character when I heard the script and I hope the audience loves him as much!"

________________________________--

http://www.indiablooms.com/BollywoodDetailsPage/bollywoodDetails260710f.php

ät_skit

diya_snow

IF-Dazzler

diya_snow

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 8:12am | IP Logged
DID finalist lands daily soap

Binny Sharma, one of the four finalists of Zee TV's recently concluded dance reality show, Dance India Dance Season Two, will soon be seen as the leading lady on the channel's show, tentatively titled Sangini. Sharma admits, "I was offered Sangini just before Dance
India Dance
concluded. But it's not the first show I was approached for. I had several offers even before I entered the final round. I trusted Zee TV's offer more because the channel gave me my break on Dance India Dance and I knew their way of working."

Sangini revolves around a girl, who falls in love with someone knowing that he will never love her back. She marries him and continues with the relationship, hoping to make it work. Sharma, who had earlier stated her desire to pursue acting, says that she accepted the offer because she "fell in love with the story."

Binny SharmaThe dancer from Ahmedabad wants to make the best of her big break on telly. "I always wanted to pursue acting and make a name for myself. I managed to strike a chord with the audience as Geeta Kapoor's protg on Dance India Dance Season Two. This show is a challenge of sorts because it's a new territory for me," adds Sharma.

Ekta Kapoor's discovery, Iqbal Khan, best known for his roles in Choona Hai Aasman and Kya Yehi Pyaar Hai, is making a comeback of sorts to the small screen as the lead opposite Sharma.

The show also toplines Aruna Irani and Sudha Chandran in pivotal roles. "Binny has a fresh face, looks innocent and has the spunk and spontaneity required for the role," says Sukesh Motwani, the programming head for fiction content, Zee TV.

And would Sharma dance in the daily soap too? "We haven't decided on that yet, but you never know. That's her prowess anyway. The idea of casting Binny for the show was to highlight the actress in her," says Motwani.

The show will roll today in Haridwar and subsequently move to a location within city limits. The promos for Sangini have already been shot and will soon be on air. The love story is slated to come on air in the first to second week of August.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top