Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

amotlymileo

Goldie

amotlymileo

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 1:48am | IP Logged
k guys....this crazy idea has been in my mind for quite some time now but its only today that i finally put it into words and m posting it here....i cudn't start a FF with this idea as i already have one running for which i rarely get time to update but i had to share it with ya'll so this had to be a One-Shot....hope you enjoy it...

Only For You.....
well this name may not suit the story bt i cudn't think of any other...i know i know i m really bad at naming FF'sLOLLOL

He got up to the sound of the alarm clock buzzing and with closed eyes turned off the alarm and then turned to the other side of the bed and started to slowly open his eyes....That had been a tradition now, he would wake up to the sound of the alarm but the first thing that he saw every morning was the beautiful woman sleeping beside him....his wife. Seeing her face the first thing in the morning ensured that the rest of his day went smoothly without any problems and he enjoyed his work. She was beautiful.....way more beautiful than words could describe he believed and when she was asleep she looked angelic with that sweet smile of hers spread over her face and those messy hair. He loved watching her like that and today was no different or so he thought.

As he opened his eyes he saw that she wasn't there in bed...he rubbed his eyes and looked again...No she wasn't there. "Maybe she woke up early today...hope everything is fine" he said to himself and rose from the bed....walked towards the washroom and gently knocked once....twice...thrice... On getting no response he decided to go inside and check...he turned the knob and opened the door wishing that she was fine only to find the washroom empty. He was now worried for she never woke up that early. He grabbed his phone and was about to call her to know where she had gone and if she was alright when he heard the sound of opening of the door and turned around to see her entering the room with a bouquet and a tray in hand. She kept the tray on the table and came running to him and hugged him. He hugged her back and after some time she broke the hug and wished him....

"Happy Birthday Ishaan" she said. He was shocked..."Tumhe kya laga tum nahi bataoge to mujhe pata nahi chalega k aaj tumahara birthday hai??" she said.

Ishaan was still shocked to say anything...he had never expected her to know. "Tumhe kaise pata chala??" he asked.

"Kaise pate chala chodo na....maine tumahaare liye breakfast ready kiya hai taste karke bataao kaise hai..!!" she said while dragging him to the table. They sat there and had their breakfast together.

She had prepared some pasta and coffee for him.

"I know tumhe parathe khane ki habbit hai but mujhe wo banane nahi ate the so....waise mujhe pasta banana bhi nhi ata tha but ye jyada easy tha to ye sikh liya...aur waise bhi aaj tumhara b'day hai to kuch to different hona chahiye na...so tell me kaisa laga??" she asked.

"You know something?ye meri life ka best breakfast hai!! And m sure aaj ka din bhi best hone wala hai.." he said meaning everything his words conveyed.

"Acha...mujhe na abhi bohot saara kaam hai so mai jaa rhi hun aur tum jaldi se ready hoke niche aa jaana..ok" she said and left.

Ishaan looked at the empty plate in front of him and smiled thinking that for the first time Suhaana made something in the kitchen especially for him...the Suhaana who had never entered the kitchen woke up early and made him breakfast. He then looked at the flowers that were now beautifully arranged in a vase and smiling he got ready for his office.

He walked down the stairs only to be beared in hugs and wishes by all his family members...and then soon left for work but not before his beautiful wife had asked him to come back early that day...

At work he wasn't able to concentrate....he kept wondering about why Suhaana had asked him to be home early...had she planned something for him??.. But Suhaana was one of those people who couldn't keep secrets especially from him. She would have shared it with him even if it meant spoiling a surprise...then why did she want him to be back early??.. he kept wondering not bothering about the office work....

Back at home...all the ladies were busy preparing Ishaan's favorite dishes...while Inder and Ishika were tasting them and giving their verdict and Suhaana had sent Elesh to get the cake that she had ordered for Ishaan from the best bakery in town.The house was busy as if some VVIP was coming over for dinner. Suhaana had at first planned an extravagant party for Ishaan but later decided to have a quiet family dinner knowing that Ishaan didn't like such parties. She had asked Rano and Badi Maa about Ishaan's favorite dessert and learnt how to make it and was now busy preparing that....

Luckily for Ishaan there wasn't much work at the office so he could leave even earlier...when he reached home he saw everyone busy with something or the other and before he could ask any questions he was shoved off into his room...He freshened up and decided to go downstairs and spend some time with family when Suhaana came in and gave him his tea and some snacks and told him not to leave the room until told to...Ishaan was confused and about to ask something when his phone rang and he was asked to attend a meeting with a client at some pace urgently. He told about it to Suhaana who was a bit disappointed at first but then asked him to go as work comes first. He promised her that he'll be back soon but inside he was worried if he'll be able to knowing that he had to go to the other corner of the city fighting the maddening traffic.

Ishaan left while everyone continued with their work....Soon it was dinner time and everyone was waiting for Ishaan who was stuck with the client. The client won't let him leave until he was fully satisfied and Ishaan was getting irritated by his questions which seemed silly to him. Suhaana had called up several times but he wasn't able to answer her call even once.

It was late into the night when Ishaan got finally free from he client....he turned to call Suhaana only to realise that the battery of his cell was flat...he sat in the car and decided to drive as fast as he could to reach home soon.

While at home..everyone had retired to their rooms...not because they were tired of waiting for Ishaan but because they were angry at him for making Suhaana cry. Yes, she had cried...after the last call she made to Ishaan went unanswered...she had ran to her room crying...she couldn't believe that Ishaan didn't care about the preparations all of them had done for his birthday...she knew that he had come to know when he came back home but didn't tell her....She went to her room and cried to herself...not answering the knocks by Badi Maa..Dadi..her bhabhi's or any other family member...

After some time...

She stood up..changed into her night clothes...wrote something...went down to the kitchen...came back...and went to sleep...

She was in deep sleep when Ishaan finally reached home...he knew everyone would be angry with him but he was worried about Suhaana. He went to his room to find Suhaana sleeping...he kneeled down on the floor on Suhaana's side and talked to her while she was asleep...

"I know tumne mere liye bohot saari preparations kari thi and I am really sorry ki mai iss tarah se chala gya but I had no other option...u know na mera jana jaruri tha and wo stupid client mera peecha hi nahi chod rha tha...maine tumhe hurt kiya na??...m really sorry and I promise aisa phir kabhi nahi hone dunga...mai tumhe itni saari khushiyan dunga ki tum is incident ko bhul jaogi...I promise..please mujhe maaf kardo..please.." he said while a tear escaped his eye...he wiped it away and went to change..

While coming back...he felt something in his pocket..he slid his hand inside his pocket and took out a slip of paper...on it it was written..

"I know...tumhe kisi important kaam se jana pada else tum kabhi nahi jaate...koi baat nahi I understand...aur waise bhi maine hi to kaha tha work comes first....You know what...phle mujhe bohot bura laga..i cried even...maine tumhaare liye itni preparations kari...sabne meri itni help bhi kari pata hai?..Rajni bhabhi aur Disha bhabhi ne tumhaari favorite dishes prepare kari..aur Inder bhaiyya aur Ishika ne un sabko taste karke bataya ki kaisi bani hai....and Elesh bhaiya wo to market bhi gaye tumhaara cake laane ke liye...mai busy thi na isliye unhe bhej diya...aur maine to tumhaara favorite dessert bhi prepare kiya tha...aur tum aye hi nhi but koi baat nhi maine tumhare liye bowl me rakha hai side table par kha lena and baaki sab kal breakfast me tumhe khaana padega...acha ab mujhe neend aa rhi hai...gud night"

Ishaan smiled to himself reading the letter and went towards the bowl and had some of the dessert from it. It was indeed really tasty he thought and looked towards his wife lovingly...he thanked god for giving him Suhaana as a wife and lied down to sleep but sleep was far away. He kept thinking that if this was how Suhaana understood him and cared for him now how will it be when she realizes that they both were finally in love.

They hadn't yet confessed to each other about their love but their relationship was developing...they cared for each other and were slowly getting used to each other's presence in their life...

After a while he felt Suhaana tossing and turning on the other side of the bed and with each turn she would move towards the center of the bed as if searching for something. Ishaan turned over to her side and shifted a bit towards the center....he needed to sleep and the only way to bring his mind to rest and sleep peacefully was being close to her...Suhaana also stopped moving as if the thing that she was frantically searching for was found. He wrapped his arm around her and they slept like that together.

XXXXXXXXXX

forgive the errors guys...i haven't proof read and please do comment...

-leo-

Edited by amotlymileo - 29 July 2010 at 2:14am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...tvfreaqChit15Armu4eva--sree--SushaanManeet-RD-_MistleToe_Shehreen_27crysindSomerholicGirlmaneeshaFchoco.bubManasi_16anku2cuteAmbrosiaAngelic_AYusBee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Only for you.!!...my first Sushaan OS" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sravz23

sravz23

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 2:17am | IP Logged
lovely.
that is the 1st word that came to my mind.
do continue if u have any ideas.

amotlymileo

Goldie

amotlymileo

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimas_ence

lovely.
that is the 1st word that came to my mind.
do continue if u have any ideas.

thanx dear...m so happy that someone liked it...cz mostly i m full of crazinessLOLLOL
ya..will surely write more if i get ideas...

Edited by amotlymileo - 29 July 2010 at 2:25am

-Destiny-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Destiny-

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 2:38am | IP Logged
AWESOME

LEOOOOo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved it

I  could Feel the Story dear

AWESOMEEEE
lekha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amotlymileo

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Awesome , fantabulous , rocking , lovely ...absolutely brilliant OS Leo .......wow u r so good with this ....keep it up .....and hope u write more often ......

-Pooja

Edited by rdfan - 29 July 2010 at 2:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amotlymileo

amotlymileo

Goldie

amotlymileo

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Destiny-

AWESOME

LEOOOOo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved it

I  could Feel the Story dear

AWESOMEEEE
lekha

Aww lekha...thnku thnku so much dearHug

amotlymileo

Goldie

amotlymileo

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rdfan

Awesome , fanabulous , rocking , lovely ...absolutely brilliant OS Leo .......wow u r so good with this ....keep it up .....and hope u write more often ......

-Pooja

wow so many compliments that too togetherEmbarrassed...Thanku so much dii...
will surely try to write more...

YusBee

IF-Sizzlerz

YusBee

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 3:31am | IP Logged
..Leo......I didnt like it at all...

(and If u believe this u wud be the biggest moron in town...LOLLOL)
I was just jokinnnnnnnnnnnnngTongue

OMG Leo.....The OS is amazing..............I mean really well written and I am loving this crazinessLOLLOLHope u keep on writing such OS's coz I would love to read all of themEmbarrassed

Edited by shounak-rijul1 - 29 July 2010 at 3:36am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top