kya Sajan banenge Mayur aur Mayur banenge Sajan? - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Awww..its a good thought! Jus hope Nupur's character doesnt change..I like her being bubbly and naughty and cute! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Great post I will love to see this in this way
hey hina lovely post yaar!๐Ÿค—don,t say it silly.They are really cute
and yes even i want a slight change.Sjan,s nok jhok is really cute
and i,m looking forward for mayur scene too.well elts see what they have stored for us.
ya, but anyhow both sajan and mayur rock their love, feelings for eachother r soo sweet no matter in whatever way these r expressed love them i m keeping my fingers crossed for nupz cum bck๐Ÿ˜Š
Loved ur post hina, even I am thinking the same way.............hope we have this side of sajan to drool upon..............๐Ÿ˜‰
how about we dont use "MaYur" and "SaJan" in the same topic from now on? ๐Ÿ˜•Really cuz there are specific people who cant stop them selves from bashing and comparing and they make themselves look like losers.

anyways i like SG the way they are..yea the nokh-jok s are cute to watch but the i love the innocence SG have .. i dont want them to turn into MaYur
I LOVE them they way they r๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by miyah.s - 13 years ago
i want my old mayur.but i donot want neither mayu or nupur to be tough like what they were previous.smal and cute fights but patching instantly.And moreover this time i feel they will show nupur in a softer way,calm and cool.though she may be bubbly,cheerful,talktive ,happy going and witty but mayot be that daring and courageous like old nupur bcoz off the accident and her health conditions after it.
 i wish to see mayur with sizzling love ,romance sharing soft vibes of frndship and love.And i wish to see rati in best wadrobe.
Edited by shantip91 - 13 years ago
great post hina....
ur right dear...and im loving sajan's nok jhok..!!
and mayur had confession at the end of the play and sajan are may be going to have reunion at the end of the play...!!
**fingers crossed**
Edited by gunjanmariya - 13 years ago
yeh ... !!
i would love to see tht

sajan nok jhok and mayur dosti !!

haiii !!

xx
Hey guyss...

thnks to all da pl who liked my post.... luv u all....

n plz no bashing here... dont go off topic plz...
the topic was just my POV.. no need to start bashing here.....

I mentioned in my post ki no1 can take mayurs place n no1 can take  sajan's place... dey have their unique charm....

the charatcers will not change .. only the story will change.. it will be sumthig nice, interesting to watch na??? just wanted to know ur opinion.....