Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

kya Sajan banenge Mayur aur Mayur banenge Sajan? (Page 12)

sheebs_ratifan IF-Dazzler
sheebs_ratifan
sheebs_ratifan

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senny

Sorry sheebs, am out of here!

its ok!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sennysamratrocks

sheebs_ratifan
sheebs_ratifan

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samratrocks

Hi guys...
Im back wid another silly post of mine... lolz...

Jst my POV.. no offences plz...

Sajan
- Season2 se un logon mein cute nok-jhoks ho rahe hai... (just like how mayur used to have ...right??)

Mayur
- Maybe nups loses her memory n mayu tries to remind her of their past... in the process ,mayu has to becum frnds wid her ... right??(so dat becums sajans story... dey started der journey wid frndship na... frm frnds.. to best frnds.. to lovers...)

TOH kya cvs inki story ko reverse karne ki soch rahe hain??
it will be fun , wont it?

It will be fun to watch mayur's frndship n sajans nok-jhoks....

* I KNOW KI MAYUR AUR SAJAN HAVE THEIR OWN MAGIC LEKIN UNKE LUV STORIES KO SAME WAY MEIN TOH PROCEED NAHI KAR SAKTE NA?*

want to know ur views.. do comment... plzz ?

*HINA*

sorry to say but plss dont post dis topics isse fight create hosakti hai...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samratrocks

Senny IF-Sizzlerz
Senny
Senny

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks Kiely.

Kielysamratrocks

Oyster IF-Sizzlerz
Oyster
Oyster

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 7:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sonya1986

Originally posted by nups_rats

sry to say but sajan cannot become mayur never.
yes i have seen epi and i am yawning watching sajan.
gosh its simple we need good actors to make mayur.

Of course Samrat-Gunjan cannot become Mayank-Nupur. As far as acting is concerned, you can only ascend, not descend.

You are back to bashing and mocking Arjun and Rati. I guess you really enjoy bashing actors! Well each one to his own, who can act or who can not is evident! Its always better to share opinions in a more polite way.

Ridhi avoid discussing abut actors who don't share the same views as you, people here easily resort to bashing actors, i am just saying generally!

Senny if you have missed it, then let me tell you again that I like Arjun as an actor. When the show started, he was my favorite actor and Sanaya favorite actress. I actually wished the two were paired opposite each other (back then I didn't know that Mohit will prove himself). Seemingly you began liking Rati as Nupur while I liked her way before she became Nupur. As I had mentioned earlier, I appreciated Rati in the role of a housewife she played on Zee tv's har ghar kuch kehta hai (not sure if I got the title right). I wasn't glued to that show but whatever episodes I watched, it was primarily for Rati. To be honest with you, well yeah I don't like her much as Nupur. Perhaps becoz I don't like loud people in general - personal preference you see. The dislike or 'bashing' that you dont fail to notice in me is, in fact, targeted toward her 'die-hard' fans who don't see anything beyond her. As I have repeatedly mentioned, I don't report people because I believe that if you are old enough to make a user ID and sign in on a forum, then you're past the 'reporting' age. Having said that, what is my alternative? Ignore them? Well yes I do that. Trust me or not, I have read plenty of unbearable messages and simply closed them. However, I'm also human and I reach my limits. Hence, I resort to not 'bashing' (to correct you) but retaliating in the language suitable for the concerned individual.

Btw, I understand that Ridhi is the user nups_rats. I appreciate that you have reminded me to refrain from 'bashing,' but I'd have appreciated it even more if you could be a bit more unbiased and began with reminding nups_rats. Funny how you guys are always quick in noticing my 'rude' behavior - completely neglecting what brings it about. Perhaps you need to revise the words of wisdom you've shared with Ridhi - are you sure her approach was "discussing other actors" and mine was "bashing other actors?" Could you please explain where did we differ?

Sennysamratrocks

Senny IF-Sizzlerz
Senny
Senny

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 7:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nups_rats

sry to say but sajan cannot become mayur never.
yes i have seen epi and i am yawning watching sajan.
gosh its simple we need good actors to make mayur.

Of course Samrat-Gunjan cannot become Mayank-Nupur. As far as acting is concerned, you can only ascend, not descend.

You are back to bashing and mocking Arjun and Rati. I guess you really enjoy bashing actors! Well each one to his own, who can act or who can not is evident! Its always better to share opinions in a more polite way.

Ridhi avoid discussing abut actors who don't share the same views as you, people here easily resort to bashing actors, i am just saying generally!

Senny if you have missed it, then let me tell you again that I like Arjun as an actor. When the show started, he was my favorite actor and Sanaya favorite actress. I actually wished the two were paired opposite each other (back then I didn't know that Mohit will prove himself). Seemingly you began liking Rati as Nupur while I liked her way before she became Nupur. As I had mentioned earlier, I appreciated Rati in the role of a housewife she played on Zee tv's har ghar kuch kehta hai (not sure if I got the title right). I wasn't glued to that show but whatever episodes I watched, it was primarily for Rati. To be honest with you, well yeah I don't like her much as Nupur. Perhaps becoz I don't like loud people in general - personal preference you see. The dislike or 'bashing' that you dont fail to notice in me is, in fact, targeted toward her 'die-hard' fans who don't see anything beyond her. As I have repeatedly mentioned, I don't report people because I believe that if you are old enough to make a user ID and sign in on a forum, then you're past the 'reporting' age. Having said that, what is my alternative? Ignore them? Well yes I do that. Trust me or not, I have read plenty of unbearable messages and simply closed them. However, I'm also human and I reach my limits. Hence, I resort to not 'bashing' (to correct you) but retaliating in the language suitable for the concerned individual.

Btw, I understand that Ridhi is the user nups_rats. I appreciate that you have reminded me to refrain from 'bashing,' but I'd have appreciated it even more if you could be a bit more unbiased and began with reminding nups_rats. Funny how you guys are always quick in noticing my 'rude' behavior - completely neglecting what brings it about. Perhaps you need to revise the words of wisdom you've shared with Ridhi - are you sure her approach was "discussing other actors" and mine was "bashing other actors?" Could you please explain where did we differ?

Hey Sonya,

I agree, am not required to be unbiased as I am not a moderator. I was just trying to stop a fight later on. I agree but Ridhi is someone I know and she doesn't bash actors around, she referred to SG and in her opinion actors don't click for her. Not too defend random behaviour around on the forum. Sonya why do people make me sound so old and stuff, am not that old!LOL I am not even married now!LOL

I love Rati as Nupur and can connect to her, more so as I don't think she is that loud and she provides a contrasting image of life to me. For me Sanaya never clicked as a person, just different perceptions. As an actress as well, I loved Sanaya's little cute role in Fanaa but here I have only connected with her in Gunur scenes and for me her scenes are filled with way too much crying which I find as superficial. Its like someone crying wolf, you cry everyday, those tears and pain don't have that effect anymore.

Sonya i responded because you did very kindly and as Sheebs asked me not to fight, i won't like to pursue this. It was meant to be a fun post and it will hopefully become one when  this argument would come to an end.

Edited by Senny - 06 September 2010 at 7:27pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

samratrocksOysterrelentless.

Oyster IF-Sizzlerz
Oyster
Oyster

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Senny I never said you were old. If you're referring to the bit of not reporting 'old' people, I meant it in general. That is, everyone on this forum is past the reporting age for me, unless someone is below 7 over here.
So yeah, when you get married, have kids and then grand children, I'll refer to you as the elderly on the forum.

Well Senny, we come down again to our personal preferences. You prefer Nupur over Gunjan, and that's entirely acceptable. For me, it is vice-versa which is again acceptable. In fact, this tells us how diverse our choices can get. Perhaps, that's why the creatives decided to give us a variety of characters, so that different people can connect to the show. You eliminate one of the two couples from the show, and 50% of the audience is gone. Actually, this is another sign of the creatives' intelligence I guess.

As for your backing of Ridhi, I still disagree with you. True that you know her more than me. She might actually be a mature user, but I'm judging her by this one comment I read. And if you're honest to yourself, there's no way you could argue that she did not intend to insult Samrat and Gunjan.

I certainly don't intend to disrupt the 'fun' element of this thread. So you guys enjoy...

Edited by Sonya1986 - 06 September 2010 at 8:43pm

Sennysamratrocks

Senny IF-Sizzlerz
Senny
Senny

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Sonya LOL granny, i have sooo much time for that, i don't want to rush it now hehe.

Sonya no no I was here reading some of the posts here and Sheebs didn't want people to fight and I understood. About Ridhi or anyone. I don't judge people Sonya, one statement made in anger doesn't tell us much about anyone. I agree our certain emotions can be contained.

I agree and each person does has their own approach of dealing with things, as long as it doesn't hurt, all is good!

Edited by Senny - 06 September 2010 at 8:51pm

sheebs_ratifanOyster

sheebs_ratifan
sheebs_ratifan

Posted: 07 September 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Sonya LOL granny, i have sooo much time for that, i don't want to rush it now hehe.

Sonya no no I was here reading some of the posts here and Sheebs didn't want people to fight and I understood. About Ridhi or anyone. I don't judge people Sonya, one statement made in anger doesn't tell us much about anyone. I agree our certain emotions can be contained.

I agree and each person does has their own approach of dealing with things, as long as it doesn't hurt, all is good!

ur rightBig smile

Go to top