Miley Jab Hum Tum

kya Sajan banenge Mayur aur Mayur banenge Sajan? - Page 5

--Ruchi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
well it is the time for sajan reunion after this nokjhok i think they will be united and then back to their old way...that is what i think...and for mayur they sd be mayur only ...the old mayurish way suits them 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayurg2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey i don't know you
but the post was awesome and chances are high that it can become true........
already sajan became mayur and the rest half should be take place........
hope for the best.
your post was really fab
talkativetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
its true sajan can never become mayur ... never....sajan have their ultimate charm in their nok jhok tht make u love them n each other even more.... mayur had nok jhok which were i felt thts it.. nok jhok  .... neither can mayur become sajan .. .what we r talkin abt is tht they r having each others track!
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Nice topic dear……….but I would request you to avoid topics involving mayur & sajan together coz there are not many mature people around who will understand your good intentions………

We need to see different flavors in sajan &  mayur's  relationship not something we have already seen in season 1 otherwise it will get monotonous……….sajan in season 2 are so much unlike season one ……….sajan in season 1 were fantastic but I am loving them in season 2 also……….I am loving the change  but what is good that the essence of their relationship is intact…their relationship is getting stronger with every passing day…sajan rocks

-swati- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ght_sajan

Nice topic dear'''.but I would request you to avoid topics involving mayur & sajan together coz there are not many mature people around who will understand your good intentions'''

We need to see different flavors in sajan &  mayur's  relationship not something we have already seen in season 1 otherwise it will get monotonous'''.sajan in season 2 are so much unlike season one '''.sajan in season 1 were fantastic but I am loving them in season 2 also'''.I am loving the change  but what is good that the essence of their relationship is intact'their relationship is getting stronger with every passing day'sajan rocks

Totally agree with you..
I was about to say that people are unnecessarily misunderstanding the topic...
I like the concept simply because it will bring some different flavor to the show !!!!!!!

MagicLantern thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swati_mjht

Totally agree with you..
I was about to say that people are unnecessarily misunderstanding the topic...
I like the concept simply because it will bring some different flavor to the show !!!!!!!

it looks as if some people have turned bashing into their favorite pass time.........must say a lot of them have got addicted to it.........they don't think twice before ruining somebody's topic & turning it into a battlefield......especially someone who put their point across so graciously…………. poor thing (topic maker) didn't even bash anybody…..i think its high time people start thinking rationally

brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
no i want mayur to be mayur only
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
nyc topic hina. in terms of storyline i can see the role reversals here but i think both couples will retain their ORIGINAL charmz n i know thats what even u meant dear. i wish ppl here understood this. but i am not at all amused coz its not necessary that every sensible question in this world will be answered sensibly. those who think that sg cant be mn ever as they regard arti as better actors n entertainers...no offences they hv their own choice that is wholeheartedly respected but guys pls read the post twice...the topic isnt saying wht u hv interpreted it...then why r u being so
ovr-pocessive...have confidence in ur favourites...if they r gud enough u wont actually need to bash others to prove their talent!
thats why i think sensible mn fans never bash sg...they know arti prove their charm by enacting brilliantly just like monaya do...n thus they r all swthrts n gr8 frnds....coz they know the difference between love n insecurity.
Edited by princessyashika - 13 years ago
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hine youre topic is lovely..
but well some people here are very volatile and get offended quickly...mayur+sajan on the MJHT forum means problems!!!
back to youre topic-i can understand yourwe point...you mean mayur and sajn will go through those paths of love that they never explored it would be nice as far as the tracks dont try to be to much like hwta we have seen previously
i bet they wont be-cos as charecters even though the situation may be the same the charecters are very diffrent!
MagicLantern thumbnail

@ princessyashika &    shruti.nil :            I wish people could think rationally like you guys & then jump onto conclusions,...............this quality is quite a rarity especially in this forum

Edited by ght_sajan - 13 years ago