Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ambrosia... u hv written exactly what i m feeling.......since the past couple of incidents.....esp after the golgappa reunion....i m finding the tracks.....being picked n dropped very inconcistently...

The way Suhana n Deepaks track was handled....i dun really find any logic in it...... n once again another unfinished track.....wit the meethi fiasco........being brushed away....

Not happy at all............i m just hoping that things work out in the near future........

@shounak.... i surely m  counting on what u r saying....hope the tracks are brought to their logical conclusion soon......

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
well I really hope that Rajni wont easily forget it (I havent seen the episode yet)...so I'm hoping that maybe Rajni will hold a grude against Suhana...and the family realizes how wrong Suhana really is...I really really hope that the creatives know what they're doing....I mean I cant stand SGP being spoiled like rest of the shows..😔
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shounak-rijul1

Three frame camera(swish)...screen changes from colour to sepia to black and white....dhadang dhadang dhadang...
(typical Kekta mai style...)..

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?
                  Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

(Three times...just like kekta mai😆)

Main aur Ms????Seems like another gender bender mistake............aiyoooooooooo I can be Mr.future teller but Ms.???No NO...I am a guy.......And forgot to add Ambrosia...Love reading the way u put ur POV's in ur post.....Still remember reading and loving ur review on the first day first show of SGP

OMGG I am so sorry😲😲 I really didn't know, your ID is bit confusing😆
So Mr. Fortune teller it is.

umm I used to regular here, still am but I just don't post unless I am frustrated with the track which I'm at the moment.

Sorry again 😊

Originally posted by: Ambrosia

OMGG I am so sorry😲😲 I really didn't know, your ID is bit confusing😆
So Mr. Fortune teller it is.

umm I used to regular here, still am but I just don't post unless I am frustrated with the track which I'm at the moment.

Sorry again 😊

its OK..I am quite used to it..for the past 5 months😆😆😆No worries😉
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ambrosia,i totally agree wid u abt how the tracks are becoming more of fillers..coz they seem to be loose ends wid no naamo-nishaan of being tied up..i understand abt how evrybody thinks diff in a joint family bt this is getting wierd..all ur points are very valid and frnakly they irk me too..elesh sitting at home,the slap saga and now the meethi track..all seem to be just forgotten wid a chalta hai attitude..which is wierd..now hopefully the show goes as per MR.future teller and we see a culmination of these tracks..