•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
I just think Rajini's character is SO human. Whatever she said in today's episode just made sense and was relatable.

Like her automatically lashing out at Suhana without thinking. Banging of the phone. Getting upset at the fact that the family members always have to make an effort regarding Suhana while she gets away easily.

And esp. cuz this isn't the first time Suhana has behaved this way.

I just thought all of Rajini's actions/words/emotions were SO human today. I think the creatives really brought out Rajini's frustration with Suhana and her worry regarding Meethi so well. And esp. the way she was all why should they always be the ones to make an effort? I esp. thought that part was very human. Her ranting out like that to Ishaan, her just being fed up at Suhana's behaviour and all.

It made for very good drama and conflict in the show, while keeping Rajini's character very real and human. I really liked how this was shown.
Rajni has a high-level of tolerance, in fact the whole family has.  If I was in Rajni's place, I would have given her one tight slap for leaving my kid stranded at school that she would remember as long as she lived.
😊 hi i agreed with u..smit123.😊.absolutely its suhana's fault🤢 and woh manthi nehi he yaar😡...i think earlier radha bhuva gave her a tight slap that was actually used at this moment...👏..and ""sid''''.OMG..y did suhana didn't understand  when ishan said that  she loves sid.that others wont knw🤢.its ok!!!!(there is pain in his voice.😭.even i get it..y not suhana..😡)..i actually like her acting..👏...really cute..😳bt sometimes... her attitude is horrible.😲.the other family members are so nice⭐️....good family......😉
Originally posted by LekshmiPriya

😊 hi i agreed with u..smit123.😊.absolutely its suhana's fault🤢 and woh manthi nehi he yaar😡...i think earlier radha bhuva gave her a tight slap that was actually used at this moment...👏..and ""sid''''.OMG..y did suhana didn't understand  when ishan said that  she loves sid.that others wont knw🤢.its ok!!!!(there is pain in his voice.😭.even i get it..y not suhana..😡)..i actually like her acting..👏...really cute..😳bt sometimes... her attitude is horrible.😲.the other family members are so nice⭐️....good family......😉

Exactly, the woman is plain selfish, she thinks only about herself, her happiness...when radha bua slapped her, she was upset because till date nobody has even talked badly to Suhana Bajpayee and how dare Radha Bua slap her.  I guess she just forgot that she has never behaved properly with any of the family members, except that she is just happy if they keep her happy, remember the time when she lashed out at Elesh calling him a useless guy who doesnt do any job other than talking rubbish.
@TM- Very good point !
At first i thought that Rajini would calm down when she will know abt suhana's friend's accident
But again YES, She is perfectly correct saying that even if someone ( had it been suhanas father or sister) she can take a sec to inform someone and run to visit the person.
And she cud have called or informed someone thru cell phone , sms , etc on her way !
Heyyyyy Pallavi ... nice to see your topic here! 😊

Of course it was human of Rajni to react so. She is tolerant to a limit. But she also has a slight uneasiness about Suhana's past behavior and her getting off the hook so easily. Undoubtedly she'll be won over by Suhana's charm in the end, as we all are. At the end of the day she'll cool it off in the spirit of maintaining peace and harmony, but she will have her reservations when it comes to trusting Suhana in future. Suhana is now burdened with having to prove her self worth to Rajni and the entire Kashyap parivar.
Edited by LadyMcbeth - 13 years ago