Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

smit123

smit123

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Is there anyone else out there who finds Sneha totally annoying, I mean whats with that 24-hour super-confused, hyper-anxious look.  I feel once Akshara sees Sneha, all her doubts will vanish.  The way she ripped that saree apart in yesterday's episode was simply too much to watch, is that the way someone takes out a knotted thread from a watch strap, what was she thinking, dumbo !!!

I just cant stand the woman, her face, her voice, and her outfits too...too much to handle at one go.

There was one article where they said Sneha will take care of a sick Naitik in Akshara's absence.  What will she take care of him, the whole family will have to take care of her, maybe she'll just slip and fall and sick Naitik will have to nurse her back to health.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

addicted2Pinkangel1xx Natasha xxpiyualkaanizorbeautiful16precious_zeba-.Shriya.-sanwnikki18..Akaisha.._Invincible_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sneha ji is annoying" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sanw

IF-Sizzlerz

sanw

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Looks wise I think she is quite good. its my POV

& they way she seems confused, is in her, inherent-------------

She isnt a confident girl. that's how akshi was before amrriage- she went thru so many things before being what she is today.

I dont want to say sneha can replace akshi--no way--she cant in any way

but that's how the CVs have shown the character to be. naitik is just using her to woo akshi, but he is going to fall in his own trap when sneha will confess her feelings

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Divya_

xx Natasha xx

Goldie

xx Natasha xx

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smit123

Is there anyone else out there who finds Sneha totally annoying, I mean whats with that 24-hour super-confused, hyper-anxious look.  I feel once Akshara sees Sneha, all her doubts will vanish.  The way she ripped that saree apart in yesterday's episode was simply too much to watch, is that the way someone takes out a knotted thread from a watch strap, what was she thinking, dumbo !!!

I just cant stand the woman, her face, her voice, and her outfits too...too much to handle at one go.

There was one article where they said Sneha will take care of a sick Naitik in Akshara's absence.  What will she take care of him, the whole family will have to take care of her, maybe she'll just slip and fall and sick Naitik will have to nurse her back to health.
I agree with you 100%, she is annoying, and depressing to watch lol.

xx Natasha xx

Goldie

xx Natasha xx

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanw

Looks wise I think she is quite good. its my POV

& they way she seems confused, is in her, inherent-------------

She isnt a confident girl. that's how akshi was before amrriage- she went thru so many things before being what she is today.

I dont want to say sneha can replace akshi--no way--she cant in any way

but that's how the CVs have shown the character to be. naitik is just using her to woo akshi, but he is going to fall in his own trap when sneha will confess her feelings
yes i agree that he will fall in his own trap when sneha confesses her feelings, personally i hate the character of Sneha, she is so predictable and pathetic, if Naitik is craving attention from Akshara there is no point of making her jealous by chatting bou Sneha all the time.

Sneha is a geek lol.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanw

beautiful16

IF-Rockerz

beautiful16

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Is there anyone else out there who finds Sneha totally annoying, I mean whats with that 24-hour super-confused, hyper-anxious look. I feel once Akshara sees Sneha, all her doubts will vanish. The way she ripped that saree apart in yesterday's episode was simply too much to watch, is that the way someone takes out a knotted thread from a watch strap, what was she thinking, dumbo !!!
There was one article where they said Sneha will take care of a sick Naitik in Akshara's absence. What will she take care of him, the whole family will have to take care of her, maybe she'll just slip and fall and sick Naitik will have to nurse her back to health.

ROFLtrue dude... sneha is good for nothng... i dont knw how she manages to design...Shocked

we find her equally annoyng... i thnk tat article wher thy wrote sneha will take care of naitik is not fully rite... coz in one video it seems she will juz cum to c him in askhi's absence... but aksh will b back & take care of munna...Big smile

naheem

naheem

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
yes your right  that in sbs segment. naitik said that  i am not  interested for senha.he want fall with love  senha.he love very  much  only with akshara.sehna coming to see him because he is sick after that akshara is comig to takecare naitik (sbs segment).  she gone for wedd house after she left that wedd house  and she coming  to take care naitik. 

nikki18

IF-Sizzlerz

nikki18

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged

we all feel sneha is annoyingDead
na y arite how wud sneha take care of Naitik..she can't take care of herselfLOLLOL

xx Natasha xx

Goldie

xx Natasha xx

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki18

we all feel sneha is annoyingDead
na y arite how wud sneha take care of Naitik..she can't take care of herselfLOLLOL
Hahahahaha yes i agree Sneha cant even look after herself, never mind lookin after Naitik lmfao, she is such a clumsy twat.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top