Indian Idol CC #50 Invite Only - Milestone CC

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Creator Note: I am making this in advance because I don't know if time will permit me to be on this weekend, when we will be on our 50th CC. Please refrain from posting here until the 49th cc is complete. But you are welcome to show your appreciation for this post by hitting the "like" button! πŸ˜†

WHERE MUSIC STRENGTHS OUR BOND!

CELEBRATING THE INDIAN IDOL'S
50th CHAT CLUB!

Our Family Members:
AmanMavi
 Angel-likeDevil
_Anonymous_
anjali10
Axeion
Brahmabul
CZ..
Cutiepie Rani
cosworthkid007
Chocolover101
digitalone 33
Debayon
DharmeshSir
_DrEaM_
Emptiness
Ishan
JaspalToronto
Jerwin
Kuhu.kuhu
Maya34
Maanya1
OsprisshowMOU
pinkisluv91
PimpJuice
Raju786
return_to_hades
ready2rock
--Rachna--
 Rage_of_Angels
Shayari
Sunandshine
Somone999
shirani7
simi_1
Simi_PagalLadki
SlumGOD
summer3
Sunidhifan4evr
the_Naked_face
whatsername
*Woh Ajnabee*
xobile
yipee
ZoobiDoobi

*No intruders are welcome.
If you would like to be a part of our family please notify one of the family members for your entry verification!
πŸ˜†

Introduction Message: This is only the beginning

Kissi ne sahi kaha hai. Shaadi barbaadi hoti hai. πŸ˜† Kissi ne yeh bhi sahi kaha hai ke pyar bhi zindagi mein bohot zaruri hain. What is love? Pyar dosti hai? Dosti pyar hain? Kya ek ladki ladka dost ban sakte hain? Pyar ka matlab kya hota hai? The best example of love is this cc right in front of you. A place where music brings us all together.  A place where there is no room for hatred. A place where you will find only love.

As we enter into our 50th CC there is just so much to say. So much to pour out. First a special mention must go out to our very own original creator, my pyare jijaji, Debayon! Without your brilliant thinking and idea of creating a chat club, none of this would have happened. So a big thanks and a hats off to you!

As we enter into our 50th CC, I thought why not make it extremely super special?! After all we've all been together for so long now! It's amazing how well most of us have gotten to know each other in such a short time spam! Not only that but we all have bonded really well for the most part! We went from virtual shaadis to virtual divorces to virtual brothers and sisters to virtual new jodis to virtual bachas. What fun that all has been?! We've been through it all'Happiness, sadness, madness'Lol. Everything! And what better way to celebrate our virtual love than have a Star Parivaar Special Awards ceremony. Simi the Pagal Ladki and I have decided to do a little something fun with our virtual family. Please stay tuned for the awards celebration!

We've all come a long way with each other. It's been a fun and rather long journey. And I hope the journey continues even after Indian Idol. The friends that I have met here have become so close and now hold a very special place in my heart. Even though I have never met any one of you personally (except Zoobi) I feel that we have known each other for ages! That's how strong our bond has been on this journey. You are hold a special place in  my heart! And I will always carry these wonderful memories with me.

I'm extremely excited as we have finally reached our 50th CC. It really is amazing at how fast we moved to get to this cc. It won't be surprising if we reach the 100th CC within the next month and then be on the 200th by the time my birthday comes around in October! I mean look at the rate we are moving at! I'm so proud to be a part of this wonderful CC. The people I've met here are beyond extraordinary. Things have been hard on me lately, but I always feel at ease when I'm in the cc. And thanks because of all of you. Thanks for such a wonderful journey, my family! I hope you all stay in touch after Indian Idol. After all we then have SRGMP. Music really strengthens our bond. I love each and every one of you! Stay tuned for more surprises coming your way soon!

SONGS OF THE CC: YAADEIN FROM YAADIEN! πŸ˜›

HUM RAHE YA NA RAHE KAL

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN_j96kon_g[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffDpXIa_RCA[/YOUTUBE]

STAY TUNED FOR MORE SURPRISES HEADED YOUR WAY!

Over and out,
Sabki Pyari Rani

Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Welcome to the 50th CC Celebrations!

Surprise #2
(TO BE EDITED WITH MORE CATEGORIES)!

So we thought now that we have a big and fun family why not do something special with our family. That's when Simi and I decided to do some fun awards!
THE JODIS ARE AS FOLLOW:
Debo-Angel, Somone-Brahmy, Raju-Pinks, Dheer-Moumou, Empti-Meena, Xo-Bahar 
Ex Jodis: Empti & Bahar, Xo & Rani πŸ˜†
INDIAN IDOL CC STAR PARIVAAR AWARDS!
And the Categories are.....
The most ideal wife:
The most ideal husband:
The most loyal wife:
The most loyal husband:
The cutest jodi:
The most missed jodi:
The KKHH Love Triangle jodi:
The most missed Ex Jodi
Best newest edition to the family:
Best bhai behan jodi:
Best bhai bhai jodi:
Best behan behan jodi:
Best twins:
Best couple:
Best devar bhabhi jodi:
Best nanand bhabhi jodi:
Best Jiju Saali jodi:
Single and ready to mingle award:
Jai Veeru (Dosti) Award (FOR GIRLS TOO):
Rani of the family:
Raja of the family:
Best Masti Bhari Jodi:
Best Friend Jodi

PM your votes to Cutiepie Rani AND Simi_PagalLadki!

The rules are the same as before.
Please PM your votes to BOTH of us!
Winners will be awarded with a winning siggy!
If you have any more categories in mind, PM us!

Awards timings TBA😊

DEADLINE TO SEND IN THE VOTES: AUG 5th!
Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 13 years ago
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Guys, just wanted to leave my mark in the 50th CC.
esseesse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
GOLDEN JUBILEE

I am planning to go on a trip. In a thumper.
To discover nayi bharat ki nayi tasveer.

Before that
I fill it. Shut it. and Forget it.
I start my Shaan ki sawari. And become a rajdoot.
I shout Chal meri luna.
Because I am the boss.
Because I am a wing rider.
So I enjoy the quality.
But wait..
Where's my girlfriend avanti?
She power starts her Kinetic Honda.
And says-yeh dekho, why should boys have all the fun?
I kickstart a vespa, and say "lets make love", riding an LML.
She accepts and says-yeh dekho! Hamara Bajaj!
And my heart beats.
My racing instinct ignites the touring spirit within and I shout,
"Dhak Dhak Go".
I go ahead, way ahead and distinctly ahead.
Because I am definitely male.
I recall my granddad's Jawa and his friend's yezdi in the 1970s.

Truly, its the case of
love aaj kal.
I remember those gloruous days, because those were the days...

OK, ENOUGH OF DREAMING!

Get back to work and don't drive me crazy.

Hoodibaba!
I just had a bath and just put on my clothes and I go "wind biking".
My whole body and clothes are now dry, but wait, my b*tt is still wet.
Heck, I decide to ignore it and live extreme and ride alongside the cliffsde.
Because I live off the edge.

Yes, my
racing DNA has been unleashed until I burn the flame.

Holy cow!

My trip has just ended and I am still dreaming.
I breathe a sigh of relief when I read that the twin sparked saas bahu war is ov
er.

But its just the beginning.
Like Father, Like son.
Inheritance.
The Multiplier effect that has transformed our lives.
And gave us this family.
The Magical Musical CC family.

A family started with some golden brains.
Who gave some golden concepts.
Concepts that translated into Golden ideas.
Golden ideas that translated into golden strategies.
To some golden talks.
To now a big, big
GOLDEN GOAL.

Celebrating the Golden Jubilee.
Presenting the magical musical chat club 50.

Proud to be a part of it!
Edited by cosworthkid007 - 13 years ago
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I promised myself that I'll write something about my journey on II cc..so here I am..
Hmmm..where do i startπŸ˜‰..Debo came up with this idea and I was apprehensive at 1st whether it would work on II section..It didn't ...got shifted to CC section ...i thought well, there u go ..CC section is meant for those who have nothing else to doπŸ˜† ...boy ohh boy did I ever imagine slowly i will be branded as "one of those losers".and will be  so proud of it ??????? πŸ˜²..Nope ..not in million years... but I am happy as heck that I am!!!! πŸ˜›
I remember intitially  we used to talk about II ...and one such day I found Sid was totally pissed of with something ..and he was blaming his life for the situation he was in ..I didn't know him then so i was really worried and like a good samaritan i offered him advice ....Ohh well ..that was then ...Now if I see Sid in that situation i would know , it's not his girlfriend or his mom who caused this temper tantrums but that he couldn't test drive one of the latest beemers ....or a recent model of Hyundai hasn't lived up to his expectations ......or a crow pooped on his "soulmate" that was parked outside his house !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜‰ 
I have also understood through this CC why Tia Kar of II receved so many votes ...because, our Jaspal Paaji's sons and Raju r smitten by her !!!!!!!!!!!!!...Raju's tryst with bolly actors in his dreams always intrigues me πŸ˜†so is what's Anu cooking tonight πŸ˜ƒ......  I came across some budding singers Rani , Simi and Aman ....and got amazed at Aman's   knowledge on classical songs and his love for Lakhwinder waddali and old/new punjabi folk songs  ....πŸ˜› ....I also learnt that u can marry and divorce within 24 hours ...u can hold a divorce party and marry somebody else the same night and have babies on MSN πŸ€”...thanks to bahar , Xo and Rani πŸ˜†......
There are many more moments ..I have to thank all my friends i made from the start of this CC ...Angel, Xo, Sid , Axi, Anu , Debu, and then slowly came to know Mou, Raju, Aman , Rani, SIMI 1 and 2 , Zubi , Jaspal paaji, bahar, Pinks and of course the newer membersEmpti,  Digi, pimpy , Rachu , Maanya ...( please don't be mad at me if I miss out on anybody.. that's purely un intentionalπŸ˜› )..and my old buddies ..sapna, Ajnu and Roa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....

I won't say I love u guys because i don't tell my family everyday that i love them ...and u all r my virtual familyπŸ˜›.....I can only say u all take away the stress of my everyday life ...no matter who is online I always smile while reading the posts ....I just get sucked into this  CC everyday whether  I have time to post or not .....Just stay the way u r ...the different personalities of different members bring that rainbow of colors which are soo pleasing and entertaining !!! ....what I like about the members over here are ..irrespective of their ages everybody is funny , smart and writes legibly πŸ‘ 

I also love different flavors of music members bring on here...Love to listen/watch   those music videos....
Just don't change my friends...u all rock ...πŸ˜›
Jaatey waqt mera yeh gaana sunke jaana πŸ˜‰..

Chalte chalte mere yeh geet yaad rakhna
Kabhi Alvida na kahna
Kabhi Alvida na kahna ....πŸ€—   πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

tc

Edited by kuhu.kuhu - 13 years ago
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Haha since it's my twin's thread I'm free to post here, don't have to take permission, right twin πŸ˜‰
Edited by --Rachna-- - 13 years ago
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
couldn't you all wait??? lol πŸ˜†
sunidhifan4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I m allowed to post helllo too all my ppl out there
sunidhifan4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail