Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Akshara wants to give divoce for naitik (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naheem

ok you tell me when naitik tell true for akshara about sneha  that she love him.what akshara will do after hearing all this thinks akshara will trust me or akshara leave the house or she will go from his life .

dear dont think akshara will leave aisa kuch nahi hoga she will upset nd think wrong ki naitik ne koi indication diya hoga tats y

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Akshara wants to give divoce for naitik (Page 6)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JAYA_09

IF-Rockerz

JAYA_09

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
hi naheem u know i had the same feeling that she will give divorce to naitik. but i gone through the all the story of yrkkh and concept of this serial they don't suggest divorce and all. i think definitely she will get upset , she is      wife naheem every girl had a fear losing her loved one to someone. it will take sometime to understand for akshara. u know naitik also love akshi very much. he want to akshi jealous that's y he did all these stupid things. some misunderstandign will be their between them.thr only thing i don't know how long the cv's drag this sneha's track.from tommorrow on wards the real twists and turns will be seen in yeh rishta. i don't know wheather i will be weeing rishta tommorrow. last four days in yrkkh naksh romance is treat to watc. but on monday onwards there will be moreMU and fighting between in yeh rishta. how long they r going to take to solve problems between naksh, pl. hope to see naksh smile and happiness in their marriage life. u know balika vadhu jagiya and andandi on their honeymoon. they were romancing in rain. really i felt very bad naksh that they have naot gone for theri honeymoon. so sad.

naheem

naheem

Posted: 19 September 2010 at 1:56am | IP Logged
yes your right i am also going to stop watching yrkkh from tommorrow.agina i will start to watch whan they stop sneha track. naitik will tell  the turth  for akshara because he did all this thinks to get jeaous.why rajan shani want  reply for yrkkh fans.i am also pray for god  that akshara wants to understanding naitik and she wants to help her husband.now they have to show us how strong between couple love and trust.not missunderstanding.i pray to god that i will bring milk and give to the temple.pls god help us.to stop this sneha track.

Born-star

IF-Rockerz

Born-star

Posted: 19 September 2010 at 5:59am | IP Logged
I am sure Akshara will trust naitik.

naheem

naheem

Posted: 19 September 2010 at 7:26am | IP Logged
that only we want  akshara  wants to trust naitik.god will help us.i have also some feeling that akshara will understand naitik. 

naheem

naheem

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 1:26am | IP Logged
i am think maybe akshara will leave  naitik.

Born-star

IF-Rockerz

Born-star

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naheem

i am think maybe akshara will leave naitik.

Yaar you always talk about Naksh separations I guess you are not Naksh fan Embarrassed

gigz_84

gigz_84

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 2:02am | IP Logged
 divorce?? never!!! they love each other too much !! and its sneha who's stupid.. naitik never said or did anythin to show dat he's interested in her.. any gentleman or friend wud do things like dat wen u'r in need of it...sneha's been cookin up all d romantic stuff in her mind only...and anywas... dis sneha track has been stretched way too long.. wasn't really needed.. i think d public just wants to see akshara n naitik together always n lovey-dovey and all d nok jhok n all dat stuff..i think dey r such an ideal couple..no one likes dis whole sneha episode plz...finish it asap!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top