Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Akshara wants to give divoce for naitik (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

-renu-

IF-Dazzler

-renu-

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheronia

Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

where did u hear that Aksh wants to divorce Naitik??? LOL

joke of the day LOL

ROFL ....seriously man......i mean, this is INDIA, nAHEEM......here wives don't divorce husbands at the drop of a hat, dear........ LOL LOL

....n i think in every post of yours, naheem, u r asking for naksh divorce........Ouch ....i think , viewing all the various replies.....u do not have too many supporters here.....on the contrary, many viewers r getting offended..........just my pov.....i don't mean any offence dear....... Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Born-starpree4ru_charu__Divya_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Akshara wants to give divoce for naitik (Page 5)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Akkisharma

Akkisharma

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
you cabt say anythng may be or may be not i m sure it doesnt gonna happen if its happen they shold end ths serial

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pree4ru

ankita2407

IF-Dazzler

ankita2407

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 12:56am | IP Logged
naksh are couple made in heaven so no matter how many problems they have to face but still they will never part their ways.

pree4ru

rasika-akaSha

rasika-akaSha

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 1:04am | IP Logged
I dont think there will be divorce here....as Naitik-Akshara bonding is strong.  Naitik went bit deep and created this mess........now not only Akshara, he himself is suffering for this mess.........I think his family will come to know of this and scold him and clear all misunderstandings and they will personally go get Akshara from her home....Ya...i too dont like Sneha track but soemtimes no option...we have to see such tracks.Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Born-starpree4ru

_Dipsi_

IF-Dazzler

_Dipsi_

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

i don't understand why u ar always stuck on Akshara divorcing Naitik or Akshara leaving Naitik n his house...[8(} plzz dear don't always negative..nothing of this sort if gonna happen coz both of them are in love with each other madly n deeply....n there is no scope for any 3rd angle to even breath.....so just relax...
but its true that Sneha's track is not acceptable....lets see what happens in future but definitely not what u r thinking..Big smile

yeah

pree4ru

naheem

naheem

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
i think akshara will  gave divoce for naitik or she will  leave the house.

pree4ru

sameera_naksh

Goldie

sameera_naksh

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged

SmileNAHEEMSmile

tumhe kyun lagta hai ki akshara naitik ko divorce de degi or naitik ka ghar chod ke chali jayegi.

mujhe lagta hai ki naksh ke beech aisa kuch bhi nahi hoga bus haan thodi m/u jaroor hongi.

aur wo bhi kuch time ke liye phir sab theek ho jayega.SmileSmileSmile

kyunki naksh ek doosre se bahut pyar karte hai. aur unka rishta itna kamzore nahi hai ki ek

sneha ki wajah se unka rishta toot jayeStarStar.Star

Confusedaur vaise bhi sneha is confused what right& whats wrong.ConfusedConfused

i pray to god ke sneha ko sadbuddhi de aur use mitali ki sohbat se use bachaye.

NAKSH SPEND HAPPY LIFE.Big smile

reply soon

Edited by sameera_naksh - 18 September 2010 at 10:49am

pree4ru

naheem

naheem

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
ok you tell me when naitik tell true for akshara about sneha  that she love him.what akshara will do after hearing all this thinks akshara will trust me or akshara leave the house or she will go from his life .

Post Reply New Post

Go to top