Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

   

Akshara wants to give divoce for naitik (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

_Divya_

IF-Stunnerz

_Divya_

Joined: 10 November 2009

Posts: 25510

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 3:50am | IP Logged
 yaar maine pehle bhi kaha tha k tumhari gaadi toh divorce ka station chod hi nahi rahi haiROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita2407sia.k_1moonlight08_charu_sanwAnnie4Juhi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Akshara wants to give divoce for naitik (Page 4)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sia.k_1

IF-Rockerz

sia.k_1

Joined: 02 June 2009

Posts: 8295

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divi4u

 yaar maine pehle bhi kaha tha k tumhari gaadi toh divorce ka station chod hi nahi rahi haiROFL
LOLLOL..gud one diviLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Divya_

Annie4Juhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Annie4Juhi

Joined: 08 June 2008

Posts: 13230

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged
@Divi agree with u LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Divya_

koomalsoomro

Newbie

koomalsoomro

Joined: 10 August 2009

Posts: 12

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Smileno way akshara not give divoce to natik its impossibile...........Big smile

naheem

Senior Member

naheem

Joined: 05 May 2010

Posts: 474

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
this track want stop rajan shani  want list is fans he is going be down.already some many family stop watch his show yrkkh.pls pls stop this track end of this month. we hate naitik and sneha.we dont want sneha.if your not going to stop this track your going to lose all you fans.pls naitik stop  this jealous track because your hating akshara feels.if you do like more your lose akshara love and trust,pls naitik cleared all this think to akshara .may be akshara can give divoce or leave from that house and naitik life.

Born-star

IF-Rockerz

Born-star

Joined: 28 October 2007

Posts: 8970

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naheem

this track want stop rajan shani want list is fans he is going be down.already some many family stop watch his show yrkkh.pls pls stop this track end of this month.we hate naitik and sneha.we dont want sneha.if your not going to stop this track your going to lose all you fans.pls naitik stop this jealous track because your hating akshara feels.if you do like more your lose akshara love and trust,pls naitik cleared all this think to akshara .may be akshara can give divoce or leave from that house and naitik life.


LOL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-renu-

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Joined: 10 May 2009

Posts: 5036

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
where did u hear that Aksh wants to divorce Naitik??? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-renu-

Born-star

IF-Rockerz

Born-star

Joined: 28 October 2007

Posts: 8970

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

where did u hear that Aksh wants to divorce Naitik??? LOL



joke of the day LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-renu-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Akshara wants to give divoce for naitik naheem 9 1603 09 June 2010 at 9:41pm
By roku_huseinfan
Naitik... Naitik... Naitik... starry.phoenix 6 2593 01 October 2009 at 4:58am
By starry.phoenix
Natik Manofy Akshara and Akshara wants to confess Fatima.. 0 4448 28 August 2009 at 1:18pm
By Fatima..
From Naitik JEE to NAITIK!... Fatima.. 6 3208 24 August 2009 at 12:36pm
By -Ami-
TB video:Naitik in StarSansaar/Naitik's fmly intro AreYaar 6 3411 24 March 2009 at 12:54pm
By AreYaar

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.