Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Akshara wants to give divoce for naitik (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

naksh_vish

Groupbie

naksh_vish

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 3:29am | IP Logged
divorce kaha se aaya bich mein???Angry Angry Angry
Angry

Akshara never wants to give divoce for naitik... Angry Angry Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanw

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Akshara wants to give divoce for naitik (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

naheem

naheem

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
after today  episode i think akshara have give him divoce.

sia.k_1

IF-Rockerz

sia.k_1

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
arre y u soo adamant on divorce dear? Nothing of tht sort will happen....we shoudn jump into conclusions...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08sanw

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naheem

after today  episode i think akshara have give him divoce.

huh???
in today's episode?? where did u see?? n when?? Confused Confused today's  epi was super fine...n a cute one...

mysticgirl

mysticgirl

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naheem

akshara wants to give divoce for naitik or she want go from naitik life.naitik is doing very very wrong think to his wife.how naitik give to takecare  him for senha. when akshara is not they.Deadif he realy loving to akshara then he want to say senha go from here because my wife will come now.plsssssssssssss rajan shani stop this track .some family stop watch your show.we dont like this track. we dont like  senha.plsssssssssssssssss who staying in indian pls pls call to rajan shani and tell me pls stop this track. if you go like this track some people going stop watch star plus.and you will lost.pls pass this message to starplus and rajan shani going to lost they fans because senha track.we dont like senha.we hate sehna and naitik. naitik is not good husband.Deadif good husband he want do this for his wife akshara. we hate naitik.
No this will not happenShockedShockedShocked

SheVi4life

IF-Dazzler

SheVi4life

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
DIVORCE!!!!!...sorry..m not really yelling..just surprise..nooo Akshara will never even think bout divorce..she too goody goody of a wife...lol...nd if she does that would be the most surprising thing ever...i hope she never does..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanw

mysticgirl

mysticgirl

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CAqueen

DIVORCE!!!!!...sorry..m not really yelling..just surprise..nooo Akshara will never even think bout divorce..she too goody goody of a wife...lol...nd if she does that would be the most surprising thing ever...i hope she never does..
Divorce will be a tragic end to the serial.
TRPs will be lost completely.

SheVi4life

IF-Dazzler

SheVi4life

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticgirl

Originally posted by CAqueen

Divorce will be a tragic end to the serial.
TRPs will be lost completely.

Akshi can never do this

Edited by CAqueen - 29 July 2010 at 6:30pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top