Akshara wants to give divoce for naitik - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
arre y u soo adamant on divorce dear? Nothing of tht sort will happen....we shoudn jump into conclusions...
Originally posted by naheem

after today  episode i think akshara have give him divoce.

huh???
in today's episode?? where did u see?? n when?? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• today's  epi was super fine...n a cute one...

akshara wants to give divoce for naitik or she want go from naitik life.naitik is doing very very wrong think to his wife.how naitik give to takecare  him for senha. when akshara is not they.🀒if he realy loving to akshara then he want to say senha go from here because my wife will come now.plsssssssssssss rajan shani stop this track .some family stop watch your show.we dont like this track. we dont like  senha.plsssssssssssssssss who staying in indian pls pls call to rajan shani and tell me pls stop this track. if you go like this track some people going stop watch star plus.and you will lost.pls pass this message to starplus and rajan shani going to lost they fans because senha track.we dont like senha.we hate sehna and naitik. naitik is not good husband.🀒if good husband he want do this for his wife akshara. we hate naitik.
No this will not happen😲😲😲
DIVORCE!!!!!...sorry..m not really yelling..just surprise..nooo Akshara will never even think bout divorce..she too goody goody of a wife...lol...nd if she does that would be the most surprising thing ever...i hope she never does..
Originally posted by CAqueen

DIVORCE!!!!!...sorry..m not really yelling..just surprise..nooo Akshara will never even think bout divorce..she too goody goody of a wife...lol...nd if she does that would be the most surprising thing ever...i hope she never does..
Divorce will be a tragic end to the serial.
TRPs will be lost completely.
Originally posted by mysticgirl

Divorce will be a tragic end to the serial.
TRPs will be lost completely.

Akshi can never do this
Edited by CAqueen - 13 years ago
divorce.?? no way yar.. cum wat may.. akshara will never divorce naitik yar.. thoda sa roothna manana chalta rhega.. but never a divorce.. n abhi sneha wali poori bat samne aayi bhi nahi hai.. but even if it cums out of d bag.. akshara wont divorce naitik.. in fact.. it wud result in sum cute nok-jhok n roothna manana scenes.!!!
Originally posted by Tafseer

i don't understand why u ar always stuck on Akshara divorcing Naitik or Akshara leaving Naitik n his house...[8(} plzz dear don't always negative..nothing of this sort if gonna happen coz both of them are in love with each other madly n deeply....n there is no scope for any 3rd angle to even breath.....so just relax...
but its true that Sneha's track is not acceptable....lets see what happens in future but definitely not what u r thinking..πŸ˜ƒ
Agree wiyh u not be soo negative
nothing wont happen like that for sure
Aisa to kuch nahi howa jo divorce ka sochay akshara....
Why u think like this??????????

after today  episode i think akshara have give him divoce.

which serial r u watchng... coz YRKKH mein aisa kuch nahi aa raha... i thnk u r gettng sum differnt telecast.... keep us updated on ur version... 😊
our YRKKH is goin fine... akshara naitik r madly in love & juz spent cute moments in office over lunch πŸ˜ƒ